Using T3 and Clen together ?

Jetpilot

I have opposite review on this , some friends told me they use T3 and Clean because they are binding together , I have used T3 multiple time but never clen because of the shake I will give a try !

please give your experience :)

I was also told

That for using Clen with minimum symptom you cycle on and off and taper.

like this

Monday   20mg clen

Tuesday  30mg clen

wed.        40 mg clen

Thursday 50 Mg clen

rest of the week off.

some ppl use this way year round I am very curious about that! where I connect with this guy he say to never go over 50mg .

1 hour ago, Jetpilot said:

I was also told

That for using Clen with minimum symptom you cycle on and off and taper.

like this

Monday   20mg clen

Tuesday  30mg clen

wed.        40 mg clen

Thursday 50 Mg clen

rest of the week off.

some ppl use this way year round I am very curious about that! where I connect with this guy he say to never go over 50mg .

I'm not an overly large fan of T3, perhaps small doses when metabolic adaptation has hit in the final stages of a fat loss phase but in the initial stages I wouldn't bother.

However, one thing worth mentioning is you do not need to cycle on and off clenbuterol. I'm sure others will disagree with me - but the down regulation is a myth or at least for the reason we use clenbuterol. 

16 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

How is your side effect? having the shake will be a mistake for me lol

I don't get any of the side effects of clen - I've had to test it on others to make sure it was me lol

But there is down regulation to the side effects that occur.

• 3 months later...

If ur going to use t3 at all u need to be very careful with dosage. Particularly with clen.

But with that said...this cutting combo was super popular about 13-15 years ago.

The side effects are greatly avoided by #1 starting at a lower dose amd #2 using a real product. Ive used clen many many many times and id estimate it was real (and not underdosed)  under 50% of the time.  Most chemical research sites sell something with a powerful stimulant in it surely...but its not clen. Or atleast its not pure clen.

Real clen u wouldnt be able to break 200mcg/day let alone 300mcg/day which ive done with some of these products.

I always recommend running clen 2 weeks on + 2 weeks off to let your beta 2 receptors to reset essentially.  However you can stretch this to 3 weeks on + 1 week off if u take Benadryl before bed each night. This allows ur receptors to remain clear for longer.

I recommend to start at 20mcg/day always...then after 2 or 3 days go to 40mcg for a few days and so on.  No need to ramp down while coming off on day 21. I always took my whole dose at once immediately upon rising...then id begin making quick breakfast/preworkout meal.  Wait 25 minutes then off to the gym.  So im at the gym about 60 min after taking it. Which was perfect for me.

I do think albuterol may be a good idea instead if uve never tried these stimulants before. Bc the halflife is so much shorter. Ud dose albuterol 4 or 5x a day. Atleast i would.  It improved my cardio to a degree that was absokutely scary. The endurance i had for a 6'4 310lb man was no joke.

Ur t3 id keep in the 20-30mcg/day range.  This u dont need to cycle...just remain on it consistently. I wouldn't go above 50mcg/day. No need.  The clen Will do most of the work.

U may even just want to avoid t3 altogether as it can cause more problems than its worth.

Instead you could replace it with hgh frag or cardarine (which also greatly increased my endurance)

• 4 weeks later...

There is no issue using clen and T3 concurrently.  

Both should be started at a low dose and gradually increased over time.

You do not need to take time off you can run both safely for 12-16 weeks however as with most fat burning products you should add them gradually into your prep and not both at the same time.  When you diet you dont start cardio at 1 hour a day you start at the minimum amount in order to illicit fat loss at around 2lbs per week. When you hit a plateau you increase by 10min daily and maintain until fat loss halts.  The same goes with clen or T3 you dont start day one you add it in when you are maximizing cardio and still not seeing fat loss.  T3 and clen are just tools to use however they need to be used correctly in order to gain the most benefit. If you are running a 16 week diet then you should be able to drop significant fat the first 8 weeks with just diet and shouldnt need clen or T3. These compounds should be added the last 8 weeks ie clen first and then 2 weeks later some T3.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:16 PM, Synyster said:

If ur going to use t3 at all u need to be very careful with dosage. Particularly with clen.

But with that said...this cutting combo was super popular about 13-15 years ago.

The side effects are greatly avoided by #1 starting at a lower dose amd #2 using a real product. Ive used clen many many many times and id estimate it was real (and not underdosed)  under 50% of the time.  Most chemical research sites sell something with a powerful stimulant in it surely...but its not clen. Or atleast its not pure clen.

Real clen u wouldnt be able to break 200mcg/day let alone 300mcg/day which ive done with some of these products.

I always recommend running clen 2 weeks on + 2 weeks off to let your beta 2 receptors to reset essentially.  However you can stretch this to 3 weeks on + 1 week off if u take Benadryl before bed each night. This allows ur receptors to remain clear for longer.

I recommend to start at 20mcg/day always...then after 2 or 3 days go to 40mcg for a few days and so on.  No need to ramp down while coming off on day 21. I always took my whole dose at once immediately upon rising...then id begin making quick breakfast/preworkout meal.  Wait 25 minutes then off to the gym.  So im at the gym about 60 min after taking it. Which was perfect for me.

I do think albuterol may be a good idea instead if uve never tried these stimulants before. Bc the halflife is so much shorter. Ud dose albuterol 4 or 5x a day. Atleast i would.  It improved my cardio to a degree that was absokutely scary. The endurance i had for a 6'4 310lb man was no joke.

Ur t3 id keep in the 20-30mcg/day range.  This u dont need to cycle...just remain on it consistently. I wouldn't go above 50mcg/day. No need.  The clen Will do most of the work.

U may even just want to avoid t3 altogether as it can cause more problems than its worth.

Instead you could replace it with hgh frag or cardarine (which also greatly increased my endurance)

This is probably the best advice i have seen on the forums regarding this protocol. I have recommended this many times over the years and have yet to have seen it so well described. Well done !  

I would keep in mind a few things about the above...

Clen is not a stimulant, it is a beta 2 agonist which means it does not exert its effects on beta 1 receptors ie heart, brain etc.  

Clen works well past the point of feeling jittery thus the two week on two week off protocol is not optimal,

It is wise to start clen low and slowly increase however adding 20-30mcg in only a few days is much too fast.  The body does not attenuate that fast and you are adding when unnecessary.  That is the entire problem with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.  No need to take it immediately before training or cardio as it becomes systemic quickly and will exert its effects through the day.  Typically splitting dosages seems to work better and you will see less sides however that is individualistic.  If running correc;tly there is absolutely no need to take benadryl.  Clen and T3 combined work great and if running T3 it is always wise to use clen or HGH as they both exert anti catabolic effects as T3 burns calories indiscriminately. 

T

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1