Strongest or Most effective Ai compound and why.

Hi there I'm currently prepping for my first bodybuilding competition. I started prepping at 22wks and I've got 11 wks to go. Things are going amazingly well and I'm loving every minute of the process! My question is - in the communities opinion which is the strongest or most effective Ai compound and why? Currently I'm taking 1mg tab of Aromasin every other day and have had no issues. However as I get closer to competition my coach is upping my PEDS and I just want to make sure I have all the facts before I place my next order with my BT rep and make sure I'm coming in looking like i'm carved from Granite! Thanks Lifters!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, srd331 said:

Hi there I'm currently prepping for my first bodybuilding competition. I started prepping at 22wks and I've got 11 wks to go. Things are going amazingly well and I'm loving every minute of the process! My question is - in the communities opinion which is the strongest or most effective Ai compound and why? Currently I'm taking 1mg tab of Aromasin every other day and have had no issues. However as I get closer to competition my coach is upping my PEDS and I just want to make sure I have all the facts before I place my next order with my BT rep and make sure I'm coming in looking like i'm carved from Granite! Thanks Lifters!

If you have a coach they should be directing this. However, AIs won't make you carved from granite, I've seen it make a lot of people flat more than hard. 

Aromasin is typically 25mg are you sure you're looking at the right dose? 

Letrozole is generally considered the strongest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, srd331 said:

Ahh.. Gentlemen my apologies I meant I'm taking 1 Aromasin tab at 25mg every second day as my coach has suggested. I really appreciate the feedback as knowledge is power ,but will also keep you safe in this game.

That makes sense. Unless you have a problem with estrogen, 1mg arimidex e2d would crash your estro in no time. Aching joints, limp dick, depressed, no energy..... not fun, believe me.

I think estro management is just as important as test levels, everything in balance.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rosconow said:

That makes sense. Unless you have a problem with estrogen, 1mg arimidex e2d would crash your estro in no time. Aching joints, limp dick, depressed, no energy..... not fun, believe me.

I think estro management is just as important as test levels, everything in balance.

100% I believe it which is why I just want to make sure I'm on the best track. Trust my coach,  but the experience a lot of you guys bring to the table is priceless. Thanks a lot brother!!

Letro is aweful stuff. At least in my experience. Feel terrible as it eliminates all estrogen in a big hurry. Works for gyno tho.  

Aromasin and Adex are obviously the better options for “controlling” and maintenance of estrogen levels. 

• Thanks 1

I think AIs are terribly over used anyways. Your body needs estrogen to build muscle. And when you have superphysiological doses of test you don't want the same estrogen levels as you do when you're off and have regular test levels. You want elevated estrogen. To be honest I'd venture to say you want your estrogen to get as high as possible without causing side effects, proportionally with your test obviously. That would be the ideal muscle building conditions. Prior to the rise of ugls when everything was Pharm and vet, the best mass gainer were these amps that were test and estrogen blends I forget the brand now but those use to be huge to throw on tons of mass in the off season.

• Like 1