Vortex

OLYMPIC

Purchased some T400 Dbol and Deca from Vortex. Hadn't gotten around to using it, that will be this winter.

The communication was top notch. Vortex had offered promo pricing under its new owner/rep which was great to see as I like trying new labs and can't pass up a sale. I like to see labs give breaks in pricing to give us consumers more bang for our buck or give our wallets a bit of a break.

Fast shipping, well packaged clean labels. A veteran friend of mine had ran Vortex prior and he had nothing but great things to say about it. That is what sparked my interest. 

Im looking forward to healing up and giving Vortex a go this winter if things go as planned.

I bought some Nolvadex and arimidex from them and it worked great. The communication was top notch any time I emailed him he would reply within 30mins! Shipping was very fast also, will definitely be ordering some goodies from vortex here soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered some superdrol, aromasin and these puppies (attachment)

sdrol gave me pumps preworkout, had a rough start to the blast work/life, but here I go.

As far as service goes, very friendly rep, threw in a free sdrol due to no labels in supply.

Looking forward to some gains!

thumbnail_IMG-0543.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, we added holograms to our items now. There have been a few reports of some fake vortex, this is why we did the holograms. If you are getting vortex and it doesn't have an hologram, they are fake 

Image attached as reference 

IMG_20190314_143832.jpg

So took a bit to kick in but I am sweating at night so tren is good to go. Piss is orange too lol. Strength coming in. Breathing hard and heavy.

I'm on their EQ too only 450mg (0.5cc of 300 mon-wed-fri). I need some breathing help and endurance lol...

BP is up 😞 Heavier squats become a problem sigh, I get all red.

Edited by a_ahmed
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

So took a bit to kick in but I am sweating at night so tren is good to go. Piss is orange too lol. Strength coming in. Breathing hard and heavy.

I'm on their EQ too only 450mg (0.5cc of 300 mon-wed-fri). I need some breathing help and endurance lol...

BP is up 😞 Heavier squats become a problem sigh, I get all red.

Sounds like everything is doing its work 🙂

• 1 month later...

Another timely update, I added masterone enanthate and feeling happy. I will continue to use vortex. My lady noted my load is extreme and i know dhts do me well for sex too, feeling better too. Loving it. Been a long time since I've run masteron.

I will drop the equipose as I have started having serious bp issues and I know even though im not running it high, EQ regardless of dose, over time, does this for me... i already have elevated RBC and yeah eq will do it in well...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My Vortex order arrived today in a timely fashion, very well packaged and bubble wrapped with little to no chance of vials breaking , will put up photos late and will update more as I pin my first shots. Thanks Vortex !

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

My Vortex order arrived today in a timely fashion, very well packaged and bubble wrapped with little to no chance of vials breaking , will put up photos late and will update more as I pin my first shots. Thanks Vortex !

That’s great to hear!

I’m actually a lil unhappy with how my stuff has been transported to me lately. (Not Vortex.) a grand worth of vials put in an envelope.. smh.

Great to see some companies shipping professionally! Get them Gainz brutha!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

So glad you are happy.  I believe in doing things right the first time without cutting corners.  I believe if attention and care goes into making things packing and shipping should receive equal care.   Thank you for the kind words 

• Like 1