Vortex

OLYMPIC

As promised I’ll add to this review , so I pinned 1ml of vortex test-e into my quad no pain whatsoever went very easy through a 25g needle pinned last night and no pip to report today . Nice smooth product. 

Well the vortex gear is going well I’m actually quite impressed with the ease of injection, last shot I pinned my delt and couldn’t even tell I hit it , needless to say I will be a returning customer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok Everyone I’m going to wrap this up and leave it at this , I just pinned again in the delt , nothing different smooth and painless as I’ve come to expect at this point, gear is working as it should , I don’t feel the need to add to this any further I’m happy I took the jump and tried Vortex. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 11:45 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Stop fishing brother, this is your only warning

My bad bro I’m new and genuinely confused to how this works. I just didn’t know how to get in touch w them, not looking to cause any trouble. I saw someone else ask on the first page...

11 hours ago, Bigjohn99 said:

My bad bro I’m new and genuinely confused to how this works. I just didn’t know how to get in touch w them, not looking to cause any trouble. I saw someone else ask on the first page...

See no one trusts a new guy.

You could be police.  Best way it to get to know people and become part of community and you never know how what will happen.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
21 hours ago, V.primal said:

I recently received my order from Vortex. They have quick response and easy to deal with. I also got 10% off which was cool, and a free box of Accutane. Happy customer here

Right on bro! What’s the next cycle?