Rhino

Has anyone heard of Genetix Pharmaceuticals?

One of my friends bought a cycle of Genetix pharmaceuticals ( test Prop, Eq, Winny & Novas). I can't find any information online about them. Should He cut his losses and steer clear of this lab?

2019-03-12_14_49_28.jpg

I don't hear much about them.

I'm sure your friend will be fine, let us know how it is.

Yeah, I actually tried that lab like in 2016 if my memory is correct. IT is an okay lab but don't expect like crazy result out of it. I mean the oil was definitely clean and sterile but I'm pretty sure it was underdosed. I can't prove shit because I didn't do bloodwork while running it but for the price, honestly there is better out there. 

I’ve heard of them a few years ago, buddy had some. He said it was alright and did what it should. I call your bluff on being unable to find anything online about them too. I just googled them and a bunch of stuff came up. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Basically the same as Dynamic. It was rumored when these guys came out that the person behind it was one of the guys behind Kayne, it was never proven if im correct. But ive used the Tren Ace in the past when it first came out, had some nasty pip from it. But have not tried it since. Plus the price is pretty high for this stuff. You friend should be fine tho.  

Edited by The_Night_King
  • Thanks 1