Genetec

OLYMPIC

GENETEC Research JANOSHIK test results Dec 21

We sent in 10 samples all blind for Janoshiks' analysis. 

He nailed all of them and we scored very well on all. Very happy to see our exotics: MENT and Halo also 98%. Our Tren Ace scored at 96% which means there is slight impurity left over which is filtered out but we still want this at 98% so we are working with supply chain to remedy this 2% variance. 

Anavar 98%
Masteron Propionate 98%
Masteron Enanthate 98%
Primoboloan Enanthate 98%
Halotestin 98%
Trestolone Acetate (MENT) 98%
Trenbolone Acetate 96%
Trenbolone Enanthate 98%
Winstrol 98%
Deca 98%

Anavar 98%.png

Masteron Propionate 98%.png

Masteron Enanthate 98%.png

Primobolan Enanthate 98%.png

Halotestin 98%.png

Trestolone Acetate (MENT) 98%.png

Trenbolone Acetate 96%.png

Trenbolone Enanthate 98%.png

Winstrol 98%.png

Nandrolone Decanoate 98%.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2018 at 9:15 AM, GenetecResearch said:

He nailed all of them and we scored very well on all. Very happy to see our exotics: MENT and Halo also 98%. Our Tren Ace scored at 96% which means there is slight impurity left over which is filtered out but we still want this at 98% so we are working with supply chain to remedy this 2% variance. 

Anavar 98%
Masteron Propionate 98%
Masteron Enanthate 98%
Halotestin 98%
Trenbolone Acetate 96%
Trenbolone Enanthate 98%
Winstrol 98%
Deca 98%

Anavar 98%.png

Halotestin 98%.png

Winstrol 98%.png

Consistent quality. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 10:15 AM, GenetecResearch said:

Anavar 98%
Masteron Propionate 98%
Masteron Enanthate 98%
Halotestin 98%
Trenbolone Acetate 96%
Trenbolone Enanthate 98%
Winstrol 98%
Deca 98%

Anavar 98%.png

Halotestin 98%.png

Winstrol 98%.png

Very impressive!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 8:15 AM, GenetecResearch said:

Anavar 98%
Masteron Propionate 98%
Masteron Enanthate 98%
Halotestin 98%
Trenbolone Acetate 96%
Trenbolone Enanthate 98%
Winstrol 98%
Deca 98%

Anavar 98%.png

Halotestin 98%.png

Winstrol 98%.png

Not surprised with these results thanks for sharing

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to say that @GenetecResearch has amazing communication, always gets back to you quickly and answered every question I had.  Shipping was super fast recieved it sooner than I thought I would.  Packaging was more than adequate.  I will post some pics tonight and update later as to how the compounds are doing.

thank you @GenetecResearch A+

• Like 3

I've been chatting with GENETEC the last few weeks and placed my first order yesterday. Very easy going guy, answers you right away and doesnt mind what the question is (rare), most guys play nice but are assholes!!

I've never done bloods for forms always for myself to see what I'm using and my levels but I'm going to do bloods at 5 weeks then 9th week. MY PERSONAL opinion that bloods should be done twice in a cycle because how levels fluctuate from start middle and end of cycle also my cycle is test, superdrol n deca sp I wanna make sure the test n deca is loaded in me. 

I will give the results to GENETEC to post, not that I'm hiding anything or worried bout results. To me it's a respect thing.

I'll share my true experience for this lab, my order,cycle, what I feel during cycle, and end results 

For my mutual respect NL brothers and I just like the person behind the scene 

Cheers!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jr. said:

I've been chatting with GENETEC the last few weeks and placed my first order yesterday. Very easy going guy, answers you right away and doesnt mind what the question is (rare), most guys play nice but are assholes!!

I've never done bloods for forms always for myself to see what I'm using and my levels but I'm going to do bloods at 5 weeks then 9th week. MY PERSONAL opinion that bloods should be done twice in a cycle because how levels fluctuate from start middle and end of cycle also my cycle is test, superdrol n deca sp I wanna make sure the test n deca is loaded in me. 

I will give the results to GENETEC to post, not that I'm hiding anything or worried bout results. To me it's a respect thing.

I'll share my true experience for this lab, my order,cycle, what I feel during cycle, and end results 

For my mutual respect NL brothers and I just like the person behind the scene 

Cheers!

Thank you @Jr., always a pleasure talking to a fellow comrade! NL family! This guy here is a straight shooter just like myself so we seem to get along well :)!

• Like 2

Ok have been pinning Genetec Research for my recent TRT and have been using their sustanon 250 into the quad, I have to say I warm the vial and it pins through a 25g and it’s absolutely painless not even the usual sting of the short esters, A1 guys there great service fast response . Thanks Genetec !

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Ok have been pinning Genetec Research for my recent TRT and have been using their sustanon 250 into the quad, I have to say I warm the vial and it pins through a 25g and it’s absolutely painless not even the usual sting of the short esters, A1 guys there great service fast response . Thanks Genetec !

That's awesome, I love sust but I always suffer from the bite but love the results I may try one day 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are great from amazing communication to shopping! Packaging was nice no noise no damage! 

Sust 250 ZERO pip and I mean none it’s great running it with their superdrol and man the strength gains are amazing!!

superdrol has given me a bit of heartburn but as of yet no loss of appetite or back/shin pumps! (Knock on wood)

thank you again @GenetecResearch for great service and helping out a member in need really appreciated!

• Like 4

On 1/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, GenetecResearch said:

Test Suspension  ready to ship for Feb 1st

DHB Cyp 100 in testing phases (be prepared to have your socks blown off with this minimal PIP game changer)

Very interested always happy to see good new things from a lab like you guys! 

Heard dhb can work wonders but hurts like a bitch! My socks are on tight

• Like 2

On 1/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, GenetecResearch said:

Test Suspension  ready to ship for Feb 1st

DHB Cyp 100 in testing phases (be prepared to have your socks blown off with this minimal PIP game changer)

I can’t wait for the dhb !! 

• Like 3