Genetec

OLYMPIC

Flash sale:

now until June 1 take $5 off all Tren products and winstrol

Coming soon:

DNP 100mg x 50 caps now available, separate shipping charge 

98% purity 10iu hgh, credits for testing

for a damn good price, yes real hgh in Canada!

Edited by GenetecResearch
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since i posted any sort of review but I’m currently about 8 weeks into a little blast with genetec products. First time using their gear other than their sarms(great go on those previously and worked well) so I wanted to try their aas out for this blast. But as of now I’m Running their test E @ 300mg and Eq @ 450mg per week. Started with var for 5 weeks(40-60mg) as I was coming out of a cut and love the var pumps, this stuff gave that very well. Am Using their asin at 12.5 mg every 3-4 days and it works as it should. I Want to go low and slow for this one as I find I make good progress this way on these compounds which gives me super steady gains and much easier on the system pushing 40. No more super doses lol
Overall gotta say that I haven’t had a bad pin yet. This stuff is very smooth and flows well through 25g pins. I Inject my quads and always been perfect(knock on wood). Ordered a bunch of other things for some buds and they’re loving it all with 0 complaints. As for me, this blast with genetec products has been excellent thus far. 
Always great to deal with the rep(mr force) and is exceptionally professional in his role. He is the first guy I’ve got in touch with from genetec a long time ago so I’ve used him since. But from what I know, all their reps are this way! Multiple orders and everything is shipped the same day and never an issue. Keep up the good work guys. 
Cheers

• Like 3

I have used Genetec's SARMS - RAD-140,MK-677 with success. 

Currently running their TNT, and MENT and thinking of throwing in some Var. All compounds are clean and definitely their job.

Rep and service is second to none. Open communication at anytime and knowledgeable about their products. 

Best I've used in awhile.

• Like 1

I have only ran Genetec's Clomid and Nolvadex successfully. After reading these reviews I wish I heard of them sooner than my PCT. Definitely will try their other products. I only wish my gym buddy was still in contact.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AnonAndrogen said:

CN anyone tell me how to find genetec website? I keep only getting a web search for a security company, please help

There is no website. You need to contact the rep(s) mentioned on this thread. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My turn to contribute:

Both of us have been running their MK-677 - her at 12.5 mg a day, myself at 25 mg.   Vivid dreams, increased hunger (which has now stabilized), and most important to me is significantly improved wellness and rested sleep I get.  This is only been running for ONE week.  We take our doses at night before bed.

But the big thing is the wife is running their Enigma: 

Enigma (Caffeine 100mg, Vinpocetine 10mg, Huperzine A 100mcg,
   Yohimbine 3mg) (113.1mg/capsule, 50 capsules) 

Enigma is meant as a cognitive enhancement.  This is not for gym use personally.  This is for helping my wife study through her 3rd year in her registered nursing program.  The compounds within Enigma (vinpocetine and huperzine A) have been established as memory and blood flow enhancers for patients with dementia.  Most of my wife's troubles come in mid afternoon with burnout, as she travels 3 hours to york university for classes, and ends up back at home by 8:30 at night.  Maximizing her studying time and having it as efficient as possible is what's needed.

She's happy to report significant changes!  The first was a boost in attentiveness, followed by a sense of euphoria.  She sometimes feels like she's had too many coffees, but none of the jitters.  She takes 2 tablets in the morning.  She has having much more productive study times, and with two exams happening next wednesday, we're hoping it translates well to being more prepared.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...