DNP nausea

Durk

Been on DNP for the last two days did 100mgs yesterday because I am a pussy lol and 200mg this morning. I have been weighing it  out with a scale and wrapping it up in a small piece of fruit roll up, then downing it fast. Along with my post workout meal. 

My problem is right after I take it I feel incredibly sick. Identical to the feeling you get were you spent a whole night binge drinking and just want to puke. Within an hour both times I had an urge that came out of nowhere, to go #2 in the washroom. Right after I felt fine again.

any tips to make this easyer? I understand that I am literally taking poison, so it might be something I will just have to deal with for a short time. I am working out fasted right now so maybe my pwo meal isn’t enough? Should I take it later in the day?

Edited by Durk
  • Thanks 1

I did some reading on a DNP forum. Today I took it with a large glass of V8 juice. No nasty taste, no upset stomach and way more electrolytes than Gatorade to keep me from dehydration during this run.

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity and perhaps some common sense (in my thoughts anyway). Wouldn't it be a bit more tolerable if a person new to the stuff takes the first few doses via "baby steps". Rather then tossing down the hatch huges amounts and shocking your body with a substance it never processed before?  So I'd say take small amounts the first few days just to prep your system. 

100mg capsules are the only way to go when trying out this substance for the first time, as well don’t let the mind trick you and say hey I don’t feel it at 100 and bump it to 200 and up. DNP shouldn’t upset your stomach but if it dose like one member suggested take it with a V8, and some extra water. 

Edited by GenetecResearch