Transpharma

OLYMPIC

Amazing service those guys always answer real fast and  I got my gear in only a couple of days. The Deca and Test A are doing a good job as Jay003 mentionned I saw a strengh decreased right after I discontinued the Anadrol. If that helps anybody I was running Adrol 50 mg / day (12h a part) test A EOD and Deca twice a week. So Test a 50mg EOD  and deca 600mg / week.

Just ordered 2 bottles of Anavar pills(Guardian brand).  Upon opening the bottles 1 had safety seal hanging by a thread, other bottle had no safety seal at all.  Started @ 40mg/day, felt nothing, worked my way eventually up to 100mg/day.  After 3 weeks I've felt absolutely no strength gains, vascularity change or improved recovery.  Zero side effects either.  Had my blood work checked before and today, zero change.  Doctor agrees I got taken.  Tossing the remaining Anavar and PCT I ordered with this.  At least the sales rep emailed me back.  After talking to his boss they agreed no way I wouldn't feel effects @ 100mg/day.  My first and only experience with Transpharma - Total bunk. 

@Rick strong first post bro , let me guess you never contacted the rep first , you joined 12 mins ago already have a problem ? And you had a conversation with your doctor to validate your gear ? Any chance you might want to post those bloods you speak of ? I don’t favour one lab to the next but this stinks of someone trying to discredit a certain lab, if I’m wrong show me and I’ll gladly eat my humble pie .

7 minutes ago, Jay003 said:

I agree 100 with Rick. Transpharma gear is decent guardian is garbage. You get what you pay for pay the extra few bucks and get transpharma don't waist your time with Guardian

I seen the Transpharma and Guardian brands and contemplated ordering 1 of each bottle.  Sounds like I should have gone with Transpharma brand.  

I admit was a bad choice taking pills when the safety seal was tampered.

This was my first time ordering online and it was a crappy experience.  I know Anavar is expensive and often underdosed/substituted with other stuff but this stuff was bunk. I'll stick to ordering from buddies, that way a persons rep is on the line and you have people you know who vouch for a product.

• Like 1

@Rick @Jay003 just seems strange that you are both teaming up on a lab and your both very new members and you both have a content count of below 8 I’m not openly accusing you of anything but could you see how it could make someone raise and eyebrow?

The only reason I posted was to find out if the gear was good. I didn't get any answers. Than I posted my opinion on it. I like the transpharma but the guardian was garbage. I didn't know about this site til I googled about guardians gear. . Now here we are.

No we appreciate an honest review on this board and it will never be censored,  it’s just the way it looked bro sit back and read it like a person just looking at it , it gear is shit I’ll be the first motherfucker to call it out . I’m brutally honest , but I take the steps to speak with the reps first to sort it out , keep in mind this isn’t pharma , we are using ugl and sometimes shit happens. Don’t be offended man.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, Rick said:

Just ordered 2 bottles of Anavar pills(Guardian brand).  Upon opening the bottles 1 had safety seal hanging by a thread, other bottle had no safety seal at all.  Started @ 40mg/day, felt nothing, worked my way eventually up to 100mg/day.  After 3 weeks I've felt absolutely no strength gains, vascularity change or improved recovery.  Zero side effects either.  Had my blood work checked before and today, zero change.  Doctor agrees I got taken.  Tossing the remaining Anavar and PCT I ordered with this.  At least the sales rep emailed me back.  After talking to his boss they agreed no way I wouldn't feel effects @ 100mg/day.  My first and only experience with Transpharma - Total bunk. 

In the case of negative reviews like this I would suggest that you take photos of the gear to share along with the review. looking at it objectively, the appearance is that you sign up here and your very first posts are slamming a brand and you have shown absolutely nothing to show there is any truth to your story. And you've thrown the stuff out apparently so can't even add photos now,

I hope you can see how people may have an issue taking your post seriously.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:16 PM, Jay003 said:

So if your a new member on this site you get accused of lying?

Not at all but we'd like to have reviews where there is something more than an brand new member's say so to back up the review. When people sign up to the community and all they contribute is negative reviews it looks a bit suspect wouldn't you say. Sadly this happens all of the time in this community in general, not just this board, and we would like to avoid as much of that as possible.

@Jay003 well why don’t you post a review of your new source , I’m sure everyone would respect that, we just don’t tolerate bullshit here and bashing of labs is not tolerated here without good solid info, we just want to set the bar high for all Canadian boards and be drama free and completely neutral and open minded to all labs , hell man if it was me out on a witch hunt over a lab these boys would tear me a new one too , wasn’t a personal attack man ,  just how it looked from a distance. The way you did your post. Just learn from it , we are not going to run you out of town over it.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought 300ml deca 250 ml testosterone and 100 dbols 20mg each. Took 40 mg dbal everydya for over 4 weeks increased my appetite started lifting lots . Was doing one shot of test and one shot of deca per week. It gave me incredible pip for 3 days crazy flares. Could barely walk or lift my arm the first day. And it was every time. Not to mention I gained maybe 6 pounds the first two weeks which I attribute to me eating more and working out more. I started losing motivation with all the pain and lack of energy or motivation. Had no increased strength and noticed absolutely no diffferences from these products from transpharma. I think most reviews are fake giving positive feedback. I’d say never go to them it’s garbage .  Of course they are quick to send the product cause it’s fake 

@Jameslock can you show us some pictures of the gear you purchased ? Did you contact the rep about this ? And you have a zero post count lol, that’s also a petty strong statement that most of the positive reviews are fake , do you have evidence of that statement? Your review could also be taken as fake . I just want to throw this out there before you lie about any of the following we have access to the truth, it seems like there is a bit of a smear going on here . If this is a legit review so be it but you need to prove it because you have made some strong statements .

8 hours ago, Jameslock said:

I bought 300ml deca 250 ml testosterone and 100 dbols 20mg each. Took 40 mg dbal everydya for over 4 weeks increased my appetite started lifting lots . Was doing one shot of test and one shot of deca per week. It gave me incredible pip for 3 days crazy flares. Could barely walk or lift my arm the first day. And it was every time. Not to mention I gained maybe 6 pounds the first two weeks which I attribute to me eating more and working out more. I started losing motivation with all the pain and lack of energy or motivation. Had no increased strength and noticed absolutely no diffferences from these products from transpharma. I think most reviews are fake giving positive feedback. I’d say never go to them it’s garbage .  Of course they are quick to send the product cause it’s fake 

If you had bothered to even read this very thread, not to mention our rules, you would have seen that we are not going to allow people to come in here and start slagging Labs with 0 to back it up. You want to post a negative reveiw and run a lab into the ground in this forum then back it up with some evidence or just STFU!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Transpharmacuticals is a very unorganized online product to buy. I don't recommend them to anyone. They messed up on my first order, missed 4 of my vials. The second order I should have known better, but a sales rep walked away with 530$ of my money. Been bugging them for over a month for a refund or my order and nothing. I recommend proroid as I put another order in with them and received it 3 days after.

Best of luck, don't mess with transpharmacuticals 😂

Very strong first post just joining here , so did you really contact the rep about your problem with missing vials ? Did he make it right ? And why order a second time if you were so unhappy ? Why put yourself in that situation ?  Would you mind telling me your exact order you lost your cash on ? We have ways of looking into these things , if this is a pure troll job you will be banned and blacklisted.  We don’t mind serious good quality reviews here we actually appreciate them it helps everyone . But we don’t like people coming here using it as a platform to stir up trouble with their own agendas. But we do give everyone the Fair shot here. .

I placed my very first order with them in December and still haven't received tracking/shipping information. They were quick to accept my payment but it's been radio silence since then. Have I been scammed? I am genuinely trying to figure out what has happened. If anyone has ordered from them recently, please chime in. I have tried emailing them and no response so far. 

Wow another one ! Here comes all the same questions , did you contact your rep at first sign of a problem ? Probably not , and another thing you joined 1 hour ago just to come on and first post is a problem , and same with the guy before you , same thing , looks very suspicious almost like a hidden agenda to trash a lab , so let me ask you just as I asked him , please tell me your entire order , we have ways of getting to the bottom of things , but I suspect you will ghost me on that request , this is your only chance or you will be banned. We don’t tolerate trolls and shit disturbers on our board .

33 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Wow another one ! Here comes all the same questions , did you contact your rep at first sign of a problem ? Probably not , and another thing you joined 1 hour ago just to come on and first post is a problem , and same with the guy before you , same thing , looks very suspicious almost like a hidden agenda to trash a lab , so let me ask you just as I asked him , please tell me your entire order , we have ways of getting to the bottom of things , but I suspect you will ghost me on that request , this is your only chance or you will be banned. We don’t tolerate trolls and shit disturbers on our board .

Yes I tried to contact the rep by email, TWICE, and have not heard back. I paid for my order on December 29th with XpressPost shipping and I have not received any tracking details. I ordered CBD and Taladafil. What else would you like to know? If you can help me get to the bottom of this I would greatly appreciate it.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest featured this topic