Transpharma

OLYMPIC

There isn’t much that can be done without start to finish evidence , we just can’t take your word on something like this , people do things like this to either discredit or sink a lab or it’s an attempt to get free gear , or it’s a legitimate complaint , if it is a legitimate complaint there are steps to be taken , make attempts to contact the rep and continue to do so, if you want it looked into you need the evidence I spoke of , you need screenshots from start to finish transactions plus whatever attempts you have made , this means copy and paste won’t do it’s easy to edit , and show a timeline . Without any and all of that the matter pretty much dies here.

I’m going to be honest here with all you new guys that posted in this thread , every single one of you, you post within an hour or minutes of joining have the exact same problem , the exact same issues , correct me if I’m wrong but from me looking at this does it not at all look fishy ? Does it not look like a clear agenda to take this lab down ? To ruin this labs credibility?  If you all have this problem , Show us a timeline start to finish of the process , contact you had and no not copy and paste , screen shots . Because to all of us this stinks .

Thought i'd do some searching since I've been ghosted by these guys, apparently I'm not the only one. I ordered in the summer from transpharma, good customer service and was happy with my product. I ordered again and sent money on Dec 23 followed by 3-4 e-mails when I didn't get tracking info. Haven't heard anything since they took my money. 

I understand why mod thinks it's fishy but we're all having same problems..can send screenshots as well. 

UPDATE: Despite never receiving any tracking information, I have now received my parcel via XpressPost. It seems this was primarily a communication issue and not an act of deception. 

Hope this provides some relief to everyone else. 

23 hours ago, JG2020 said:

Thought i'd do some searching since I've been ghosted by these guys, apparently I'm not the only one. I ordered in the summer from transpharma, good customer service and was happy with my product. I ordered again and sent money on Dec 23 followed by 3-4 e-mails when I didn't get tracking info. Haven't heard anything since they took my money. 

I understand why mod thinks it's fishy but we're all having same problems..can send screenshots as well. 

Trans has gone through a rep change which caused some issues with orders. I know the guys. I assure you that things will work out. Moving forward i can help you with GD products if you want to give us a go. 

1 hour ago, Fuze said:

UPDATE: Despite never receiving any tracking information, I have now received my parcel via XpressPost. It seems this was primarily a communication issue and not an act of deception. 

Hope this provides some relief to everyone else. 

Trans has gone through a rep change which caused some issues with orders. I know the guys. I assure you that things will work out. Moving forward i can help you with GD products if you want to give us a go

I ordered online from them for the first time last weekend. A rep told me on monday that i will get my order ship monday night and the tracking info via email..since then its been a week without any news. I wrote many emails to try to get in touch with someone to know what is going on but no answers. Very disapointed with the customer service and it looks like i got robbed..Ive been ordering from other cie without any issues before since i always check online for reviews before choosing a supplier..Not recommanded

1 minute ago, Ben6687 said:

I ordered online from them for the first time last weekend. A rep told me on monday that i will get my order ship monday night and the tracking info via email..since then its been a week without any news. I wrote many emails to try to get in touch with someone to know what is going on but no answers. Very disapointed with the customer service and it looks like i got robbed..Ive been ordering from other cie without any issues before since i always check online for reviews before choosing a supplier..Not recommanded

Like i said before, they are going a rep change and growing pains. There are active reps like myself present on the forums and can work with NL members. Let me know if i can be of service in the future or any of the other reps here too. 

Tbh I’m not sure why transpharma is even still around.... and to see they are still conduct business in a less than professional manner just baffles me. I had issues a few years ago about parts breaking and having to overnight things from China blah blah blah

IMO stick with the ones who work as hard as you do. 

Hey Guys

i just want to clear up any issues anyone is having, the whole month of december and up to now has been kind of a shit storm, if you have paid you will receive your orders. If you have not email Transrep@tutanota.com and i can resolve the issue. 

Like i said i apologize for not getting back to you guys with your tracking numbers I've just been trying to organize everything and get everything back on track.

Thank you for your support 

Trans 

• Like 2

@Ben6687 do you have proof of the order ? We are watching this influx of reviews and we won’t tolerate spammers im not saying this is your case but I can tell you 100% that email address that he provided you with is good to go , I have been in personal contact with Transpharma on it helping him and some members get their issues resolved. Give them time .

I wrote like 5 emails at this adress over the last 10 days and silent zero. At least, they wrote a general message today but still havent answered any of my mails or inbox message. I understand they have a hard time but in that case you dont say that the order will be shipped monday if 10 days later its not..

@Ben6687 I’m in communication with them on this daily , this just isn’t you that it has happened to there was a rep change , they are catching up they are swamped , I’m a board mod so I do have other obligations to tend to also , but rest assure I’m working to help with this situation.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest featured this topic