Transpharma

OLYMPIC

Ok Everything is good to go now there was a backlog caused by a former rep , I have been working tirelessly with the new rep , I’ve had been dealing with the new rep and daily contact even if he took a day or two to get back to me I was answered, We have worked together to get you valuable members taken care of , Transpharma is 100% good to go ! Contact the transpharma rep .

Edited by Guest

As I told a few of you , Be patient it was being worked on, I believe we have 99% of our members taken care of now,  these types of situations take some time to resolve but we value our members and take care of them. Transpharma is a long established lab and I assure they are fine and good to go. I myself have the confidence in them to order without worry.

Trans was my first ugl running since moving back to Canada. I had only been on aas for about a year and a half at the time and only ever used domestic Chinese brands (was teaching in China for two years) so I wasn't too sure what to expect in terms of ordering and shipping. After a few minor hiccups, the rep was paitent with me on helping me out with setting up BTC and completing my order which was a real bro move of him. This was my first time experimenting with aas outside of Test and the gains I saw were pretty impressive. NPP blew me up in terms of strength and size and mast kept the water off of me and kept me decently vascular. I wasn't used to having a capped blood test but my test levels were at where I thought they should be and estrogen was a bit high but I that was probably due to my own fault with inadequate knowledge of how to handle it. Lost their contact after the Reddit ban so I had to move on to another source. Always had a good time with their products and can really think any negative things that I could possibly say. Their reps are good, their pricing is more than fair and their aas is of good quality.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

As I told a few of you , Be patient it was being worked on, I believe we have 99% of our members taken care of now,  these types of situations take some time to resolve but we value our members and take care of them. Transpharma is a long established lab and I assure they are fine and good to go. I myself have the confidence in them to order without worry.

Is it the same email ? Been ordering from a rep since maybe 2 years. Got last order in october

• 2 weeks later...

Transpharma has a new rep , I need to know if anyone of you is still awaiting product . If you are PM me ASAP !! This will get resolved I need your order and proof of payment , do not post personal information here , Pm me . I just need any that were missed .

• Guest featured this topic

Hey Guys, Just wanted to drop a line in here and get on this as quickly as I could. I have been the Rep since the 1st of February but in this game 20+ years now. I am here for all your needs, questions, comments and concerns. My goal is to remain 100% customer service oriented with care and detail put into every order. I cant speak to legacy issues, but I can tell you that if there is a problem. I will fix it. So if there is anything you need, I am here. Inbox is key or of course you can hit me at the same email the reps have used for years. I will say that all current product is spot on for dosing, made with the highest quality raws and nothing less than you would expect from a well established lab. Shipping is fast and discrete, and all issues will be handled with the care and professionalism you would expect. 

Thanks for taking a minute to read this, I am excited to work with you guys. Solid product here, and a rep that will NOT let you down or leave you hanging, ever. 

Edited by GeneticFreak2020

Thanks for taking the time to add to this thread , Guys this is the man you contact from here on out , there is no need to pm me now my role into looking into this matter is now done.  Us Staff will only step in now if there is a problem . 

Used transpharma for almost 2 years now. I was on teragon, inno and some local shit before.

Used:

Test P, test C, test Ace, tren Ace, tren E, Deca, Equipoise, Dianabol, Superdrol

Im on 250mg test cyp a week and my bloods came back at 31,3 nmol/L which here is a little over the 8-30 nmol/L range limit. The blood sample was taken 5 days after the last injection (200mg) so basically my levels were higher than this so im happy.

Got no really painful PIP. I do not use exotic compounds so i cannot give a review about other stuff, but the test, tren, eq and deca sure did what it was supposed to do. It is weird but when i start Tren, even if it is enanthate, i feel the sides at night after 1 or 2 pins. As for orals i am not sure if i got a lot out of it. I used different orals from different labs and i never felt much of the effects. Maybe because i was already on good doses of test. I dont know.

The superdrol though did give me nausea, just like the northern pharma that i had used in the past.

The rep was fast to answer emails and was friendly. I had issues with crimps on some test vials and got sent replacement vials on my next order.

So i would say Transpharma is G2G and will certainly use them in the futur.

Edited by deadmouse

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 2:01 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Thanks for taking the time to add to this thread , Guys this is the man you contact from here on out , there is no need to pm me now my role into looking into this matter is now done.  Us Staff will only step in now if there is a problem . 

I was using this lab for almost a year now and it seems their website is down and there was an arrest made in BC, Canada around january 30th of this year is this possibly connected?

No I don’t believe they are connected in any way , I’ve spoken to transpharma after that date , As far as the site being down it could be system maintenance or a reconfiguration to something newer. Please don’t speculate or cause rumours we don’t speak of things like this until we have facts to my understanding they are fine.

9 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No I don’t believe they are connected in any way , I’ve spoken to transpharma after that date , As far as the site being down it could be system maintenance or a reconfiguration to something newer. Please don’t speculate or cause rumours we don’t speak of things like this until we have facts to my understanding they are fine.

I wasn't trying to make any rumours my mistake I was just asking if it was related as I really like this lab and have never had any issues with everything I've used from them I would be rather upset if they went missing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GeneticFreak2020 said:

Hey all. To eliminate any confusion no, these are completely unrelated. We are having issues with the overseas web host. We are very much up and running 

Thank god I love you're guys stuff!

• Like 1