Transpharma

OLYMPIC

On 3/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, GeneticFreak2020 said:

Hey all. To eliminate any confusion no, these are completely unrelated. We are having issues with the overseas web host. We are very much up and running 

Good to know, ahah I was wondering. Any idea when the website will be back by chance?

Just to ease any doubts or fears it has been confirmed that transpharma is up and running and you are safe to purchase the website is now open for business www.transpharma-anabolics.com now my work is done with them they have everything sorted out I’ve been helping members with , For all that don’t know they have a local board rep here @GeneticFreak2020 he is a solid guy direct all questions toward him or use the new website, Please only contact me if you have a serious issue you can’t resolve through the rep or their website.And I will look into it. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have gotten no email with tracking even though I asked for one. I have been a customer for at least 5-6 years now and have always had tracking and fast responses to all my email inquiries. Just before they briefly shut down this year I noticed that the labels on their injectables where haphazard and crooked...not put on straight. To me that is a bad display of product and could be a sign of carelessness. Anyway, I canceled an order because of very slow response and they finally emailed me back and explained their issues and that they would be up and running again. Since their re-emergence I have placed another, larger order and communication has been poor on their end. With so many changes going on with them I was worried if they are even legit anymore. Receiving no feedback emails from them doesn't help either. I have paid for my order and now it is just a question of if it arrives or not since I have no tracking number to aid in my confidence. Believe me, I hope this all ends well so that I can continue to do biz with them. It is a waiting game now... 

I can’t speak to this particular order because I don’t know who this is or what order this relates to. But if you’d like to email me at transrep@tutanota.com I will look into it for you. 

that said. I will also be posting the date of your order, the date of your request for tracking and will be clearing this up directly on this forum. 

Please send me an email so I can look into this

thanks 

• Like 1

Email sent brother...Much respect...I also want  to add that on all the forums that I have been active on with many more posts than this forum, I have always been an advocate for Transpharma and have never said anything bad or negative...I have always only had good things to say about this lab and have been involved in Bodybuilding and all that goes along with it for about 37 years now, so I am no newbie. I have nothing but respect for this lab...I only wish communication was as it was before...which was exceptional IMO

Edited by 57 Muscle
expanded responce

Ok so thanks for emailing 

You ordered on Sunday evening, and asked for tracking overnight on Sunday. Which obviously could not be provided and we discussed that in email on Monday. 

Monday morning your order was submitted for processing. You missed Monday shipments obviously as you ordered Sunday evening and our shipper would not see this order until after it’s was processed Monday. Your order was shipped on Wednesday. We provide tracking typically only if there was a problem. Ie order didn’t show up. Then we work together to find out why. That said we also never provide tracking until the parcel has left the receiving post office. You will get your tracking on Friday. 

all of that said. We have spoken through email multiple times this week about your order. If that’s poor communication by your standards. I’m sorry. But I personally have been the one communicating with you and you are right you have not received tracking yet. For the reasons above. 

all of that said, 4 days after placing your order you are on a public forum complaining about a tracking number while there are lineups at the post offices around the block to get into them to ship parcels. Which I know, because we do definitely indeed ship our parcels to our clients. 

you explained to me that you were skeptical from the beginning and I respect and understand that. But this is not the way to deal with your skepticism 

thanks for your order and continued patience and support. 

I appreciate your response brother...Perhaps I just need to break out of the old mold and adapt to the new...Believe me, it is not my intent to offend in any way. I had my own lab for a few years in another country and perhaps I am imposing mine upon yours...To me, communication is crucial to building trust...that said, I am looking forward to future biz and I am sure that without a doubt I will be a zealous advocate for Transpharma as well as a loyal customer...Much respect to you

@57 Muscle please don’t blast a lab publicly work with the rep/lab first behind the scenes, there are steps to be taken if you get nowhere that way contact myself or another SuperMod to speak on your behalf  , I’ve worked with this lab to iron out some wrinkles they had that were no fault of their own , this lab is g2g and after reading I believe @GeneticFreak2020 has it covered and his time lines make sense , He is a solid guy no bullshit you can trust in him and the process , I speak to him personally time to time , I trust him you should too.

Just to chime in.

I have been customer from trans for 2 1/2 years now.

My last order was processed March 31st and I got it April 15th.

its normal with the situation that shipping is delayed.

be patient bro, I did not email the rep once cause I asked him about that when I ordered. 

On 3/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, Shwaze said:

I've used this lab, tried test e 250 was gtg.

After ordering I didnt get any email with tracking number but it did show up pretty quick.

Ordered again last week great communication but no tracking number again and no response from rep when asking about it... I like this lab but this makes me feel like I just got burned everytime and stopping me from spending a lot more money. Hopefully it will show up in mail..

• 2 weeks later...

A company is only as good as how it respects, provides for, and treats its customer base. Good communication is essential and necessary for proper functioning. That being said, I will no longer be doing any business with Transpharma  as I feel they fail on all these aspects. They used to be a great company and I enjoyed many years of quality service and communication. This is no longer the case. The only thing that I would question now is the quality of their products, but I cannot speak to this as I do not have any testing equipment. I have reached out to the sales rep and I find him to be arrogant with and I don’t care attitude after funds have been received. There is no tracking numbers provided in timely fashion or at all. This is essential to set the customers mind at ease. The customer provides the bread and butter for the company and therefore the company should respect the customer. I do not find this to be true anymore.

• Like 2

I am sorry you feel that way however I am actually going to say publicly that I am not at all disappointed that you will no longer be doing business with us. You placed an order then emailed incessantly for a tracking number the very day you placed the order, when you didn’t get the answer you wanted you complained publicly about it and then apologized to me in email afterward when you realized you were being impatient and as you put it in your own words paranoid. You then received your order, however stated you did not receive your free item. I said I would confirm with the shipper what exactly was sent to you and get back to you. Again before I can get a reply to find out the weight of your parcel as shipped, which by the way clearly would indicate exactly what was in the package you are again flaming me publicly. So yes I may be arrogant. I may not provide the level of customer satisfaction you need. I’m sorry for that. I am not however sorry that you will no longer be using our lab. I will as I told you, confirm what exactly was sent to you and if you were shorted your free item it will be shipped. Thanks and take care Sir. All the best 

14 minutes ago, GeneticFreak2020 said:

I am sorry you feel that way however I am actually going to say publicly that I am not at all disappointed that you will no longer be doing business with us. You placed an order then emailed incessantly for a tracking number the very day you placed the order, when you didn’t get the answer you wanted you complained publicly about it and then apologized to me in email afterward when you realized you were being impatient and as you put it in your own words paranoid. You then received your order, however stated you did not receive your free item. I said I would confirm with the shipper what exactly was sent to you and get back to you. Again before I can get a reply to find out the weight of your parcel as shipped, which by the way clearly would indicate exactly what was in the package you are again flaming me publicly. So yes I may be arrogant. I may not provide the level of customer satisfaction you need. I’m sorry for that. I am not however sorry that you will no longer be using our lab. I will as I told you, confirm what exactly was sent to you and if you were shorted your free item it will be shipped. Thanks and take care Sir. All the best 

A company is only as good as how it respects, provides for, and treats its customer base. Good communication is essential and necessary for proper functioning. That being said, I will no longer be doing any business with Transpharma  as I feel they fail on all these aspects. They used to be a great company and I enjoyed many years of quality service and communication. This is no longer the case. The only thing that I would question now is the quality of their products, but I cannot speak to this as I do not have any testing equipment. I have reached out to the sales rep and I find him to be arrogant with and I don’t care attitude after funds have been received. There is no tracking numbers provided in timely fashion or at all. This is essential to set the customers mind at ease. The customer provides the bread and butter for the company and therefore the company should respect the customer. I do not find this to be true anymore.

• Like 1

I am well respected by all that I do business with and I’m not a troublemaker.First of all I never incessantly asked you for a tracking number the same day I ordered. I asked to send tracking when available. After many days still no tracking and I received the tracking number one week later the day that I received the package which was short two items which I brought to your attention. You said you would ship them out immediately the next morning and apologized for your screwup. That was a week ago. No tracking no items. I don’t know who you are or how long you’ve been with this company but I have to say that the company was far superior before you became involved. I never had any issues in six years and now all of a sudden it’s like I’m doing business with children who refuse to communicate and tell the customer what’s going on. You can try and reverse flame me if you like  And blame me for your incompetence and lack of communication but that doesn’t fly. I am well respected by all that I do business with and I’m not a troublemaker. We pay for customer service and product. I sense a lack of integrity on your part due to an inability to communicate the simplest things. If you had just said wait, I will send tracking when available, that will settle the issue. You choose no response at all. That is no way to run a business. No need to reply as this doesn’t need to keep going back-and-forth. I’ve said my piece truthfully and accurately. My skepticism seems to have been correct. Have a good one.

Edited by 57 Muscle
Spelling
  • Like 2

I don’t understand why customers even need tracking numbers. It gives an exact time and place where an illegal shipment is being sent if caught. Stick with trusted reps and you’ll be fine. This isn’t amazon prime you don’t get same day ship outs with most people and honestly if your order shows up within a week you should be thrilled. Imagine that people complaining about wait times with ILLEGAL drugs. Get a grip, you’re a customer everyone hates dealing with. 

• Thanks 1

I am not a customer everyone hates dealing with .... you are being ridiculous.... tracking numbers serve a purpose... you get a grip as you know nothing about me. As for the two items I was supposed to receive.... no show 

• Like 1

Ok I believe that sponsor said his part and no longer wishes to have your business @57 Muscle and you have said your part , please no more of this back and fourth banter , @57 Muscle this stuff puts you as a customer in a position that other labs read these reviews and might deem you as more trouble than it’s worth to deal with you , I don’t know all the background of the situation nor do I want to as it seems to be resolved by both sides . This was just something for you to thinks about as a customer it would have been better handled in private.

5 minutes ago, Jay003 said:

Sounds like there tren is good🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone forgot the arimidex....🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙄.... ooookay. 

1 minute ago, Jay003 said:

I've used transpharma and there stuff is good. Especially there anadrol I have never blown up so fast ever. I tried a couple other a bombs not near the same effect. 

Ride that shit lil homey. Ride it hard

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 57 Muscle said:

I am not a customer everyone hates dealing with .... you are being ridiculous.... tracking numbers serve a purpose... you get a grip as you know nothing about me. As for the two items I was supposed to receive.... no show 

They serve a purpose all right... they are a literal paper trail of an illegal transaction. As if a number makes the package get there any faster. Once lab says it’s shipped that’s all the reassurance you should need. Come 5 business days if you’re package doesn’t arrive get them to check into the package and then sure a tracking number would be a excellent idea to figure it out. But needing one as what? Proof of shipment? Deal with labs that you trust you don’t have this issue. Like I stated before this is an ILLEGAL transaction and you’re expecting amazon prime treatment. 1000s of other customers that understand the process in Canada, don’t be stupid and think your >50 bottles a year are worth the headache. And no before you say it I have zero affiliation with the rep or transpharma just hate seeing people with ridiculous standards trying to ridicule a company, because I know exactly the kind of customer you are. Go back to paying inflated prices for products already landed in your city from the guy at the gym With no wait time and keep your paranoid shit off the internet

• Thanks 1