Transpharma

OLYMPIC

I have used about a dozen different products from Trans, over the course of 3 cycles.

i didn’t have a single disappointment. The orals were smooth with some PIP as to be expected but nothing that interfered with my ability to move around at work or workout.

I didn’t have a single broken or crumbled pill from the 5 different orals I used.

Solid lab, no complaints; every product was solid and I like that the orals come in bottles of 100.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 5:08 AM, Shredzs said:

I wouldnt touch them with a ten foot pole..poor products...bad ethics

I’ve I have been using transfpharma for three years or more and have nothing but respect for them and their Products

Edited by 57 Muscle
  • Like 1

Used their Accutane about a year and a half ago while still in Canada my regular source for HG tane was out and I was in bad shape on a big run of test tren and mast getting ripped up for beach in Colombia. I took a chance and got fucked. Of course the lab is like its not a "miracle drug" and  "bro you need to come off and reset your receptors" " our stuff is top quality" Well I have used HG tane before and I get bloods monthly and I know exactly what my liver values are on 20 mg per day or 20 mg EOD. On 80 mg of trans my liver values did not move from the standard regular range they always are with no orals in the mix. Went to COL walked into a pharm bought a box of 20 mg roccuatine over the counter and 5 days later was clear as a bell 8 days later bloods showed liver enzymes exactly where expected.

Talk aint cheap when you have been around the lifestyle  for over two decades and get regular bloods and can compare real pharm products to ugl products on a regular basis.

All the lab had to do was say sorry bro we must have got some bad raw's or shit sat around for a while and lost potency ect. Nope it was reversed on me to make me the culprit in the whole thing like I was some noob or a simple Forrest fucking Gump type. I was not even looking for a fix up just giving them a heads up of the issue. 

There is a lot of gym rats out there that think they got the magic shit in a bottle when they are growing and growing. Anyone with experience knows that 250 mg of test a week is about 3 times normal healthy production for a young guy and you will fucking grow with diet and training in check. So a lot of times that 500 a week is really only 250 which is still enough to grow really well. A lot of people would shit themselves if they were taking a real gram of test  which is 720 mgs hormone of test e or 690 mg of hormone in test c. There are labs up there that do put out such products for potency and consistency pretty regular. Yeah sure they are at the mercy of raw suppliers product quality but always seem to not have too many serious issues and always fix the ones that do pop up in a professional and expedient manner. 

The aforementioned in this thread ain't one of them  

There is a shit ton of more info out there on bad bloods and customers being told to " fuck off" buy one rep in particular because of issues. Research is always key.  

My personal opinion this lab is "Una jodida fábrica de payasos"

G

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• OLYMPIC unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been around a minute as well, almost pushin 50, I respect everyone's opinion, homebrewer for me and my friends for the last 10, just giving my personal experience, which has been good when I used this brand twice. I guess for some reason they gave me the good shit lmfao, I'm nobody!  However, come on  its 2018, I've never seen more shit talking in all my years. Not speaking of this thread in particular, just this day and age I guess, personally I could'nt give a shit, simply giving my 1 cent. I usually make my own from raw but there was two instances in the last I don't know, 10 years I guess that I was out of raw so I used their shit and had no complaints, I don't know who the owner or any reps are. I used their test prop and dbol same as what I do when I make my own and it was comparable for me, guess I must be the lucky one

Hey laugh your ass of then so you got blood work then on these guys eh? There is a lot of it out there going back to the reddit SST days which is now gone but I stand by what I posted. Why do you consider yourself a nobody? They have dealt with many in an unprofessional and uneducated way too many times and there have been too many issues. There are others here that have had bad experiences with this lab as well if they post or not is up to them. Problem is not many get have access or if they do get, bloodwork done on a regular basis. I wrote about this same issue on the old forum over a year ago before I left that forum. 

So a bit more shit talking for you lol  Yeah its 2018 and with the information and tech age it is very difficult for inconvenient truths to slip through the cracks.    

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done a whole cycle of TP yet but I am using them for my current cruise and the gear seems to be doing what it has to do. Maybe it was my rep but my experience in terms of client service was very satisfying. I get my order in a few days and so far 0 mistakes in any orders. Pip is normal even for the prop. I can't tell about their orals though as I haven't tried them yet. Prices seems reasonable and gear is clean(well as far as I know ? ). My 2 cents. Anyone tried their deca?

Edited by Maxg2k11

1 hour ago, Maxg2k11 said:

I haven't done a whole cycle of TP yet but I am using them for my current cruise and the gear seems to be doing what it has to do. Maybe it was my rep but my experience in terms of client service was very satisfying. I get my order in a few days and so far 0 mistakes in any orders. Pip is normal even for the prop. I can't tell about their orals though as I haven't tried them yet. Prices seems reasonable and gear is clean(well as far as I know ? ). My 2 cents. Anyone tried their deca?

Yes, their deca is g2g. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

been with them for 3 years... havent switched labs since, i liked when they had 1 free item and shipping at 360 or over or 2 for 500 or over... but no longer got that ?

Used TNT-A recently which I loved but was a bit pricey on me...

Mostly have been running a bombs, super drol, tren-a and t400. i've run their var and halo. I liked halo... its hard to come by and have properly dosed these days bu theirs worked... just im a broke ass lately so i try to run everything as low as possible it is what it is. I keep my stuff i run very basic these days due to budget...

ive changed reps alot over the last 3 years as they were changed but the original dudes were the best, since i dont know them personally (like i used to back in the day), im not sure who im talking to behind the screen but alas..

still goinna contniue with transpharma

I have 2 bottles of t400. The pip is absolutely brutal. I purchased it approx 1 year ago. Apparently there was a bad batch going around that had brutal pip. It was to the point where I couldn't walk for a few days after quad shots. I expect some pip but not that brutal.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 3:01 PM, Fullblown said:

I have 2 bottles of t400. The pip is absolutely brutal. I purchased it approx 1 year ago. Apparently there was a bad batch going around that had brutal pip. It was to the point where I couldn't walk for a few days after quad shots. I expect some pip but not that brutal.

Should have emailed me.. I helped out many people with replacements when that issue took place

Please email me and I will still work something out for you no problem

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 6:01 PM, Fullblown said:

Quad shots always cripples me. Regardless of the lab. 

I'll never pin there again. 

Transfarma.   Not sure if it's still the same rep, as before but I'd bet it is :). 

Great product and the rep I used to deal with was top notch.   Used their tren, deca, tests, and probably many others and not once have I ever been disappointed.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, TransPharma said:

Should have emailed me.. I helped out many people with replacements when that issue took place

Please email me and I will still work something out for you no problem

Thanks for helping me out brother when we spoke via email. Nothing but awesome customer service. To me that part of the game is huge. If you have the quality control and customer service nailed down you can be in this game for a very long time!!

• Like 1

Ive had an assortment of their products. I've used some homebrew and pareto as well. All seemed good to go 

Var seemed good to go. Comparable to raws I used. Similiar bloods

Tbol both times I used did what was intended. Maybe slightly weaker than homebrew(easily could have been a capping issue)

Winny. Good to go 

T400. Had some pip cut with another compound and it was fine.

Masteron was more effective than home brew 

Test c gtg

Sustanon gtg

Proviron gtg 

Deca gtg just not for me 

All around no issues. Rep was always great to deal with. Quick to reply and helpful with any questions. Shipping was timely. Usually shipped same day. 

Just need some dhb now 

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest featured this topic