Will aromasin ALWAYS be superior to arimidex?

Synyster

Currently on week 8 of my cycle.

Taking 1250mg/wk sustanon

1000mg/wk masteron enanthate

Ive taken aromasin my whole life...or nothing at all. 

I like to try different compounds if its worth my time.

Is arimidex worth a shot or will aromasin always be superior?

I wouldn't say that aromasin is superior, both gets the job done in a similar way. Some say that the sides from aromasin are worse than the one from arimidex, some say they prefer aromasin... Depends on the individual. But hey in my opinion if aromasin is working for you I would stay on it, no need to switch AI unless you have nasty sides from one of them.

I think you need to try both (or all three) to see which is better for you.

Aromasin is suicidal which can be a pro or con. However, Arimidex is stronger - for some reason in the last couple years the thought on this has changed but in my opinion 1mg of Adex lowers estrogen more than 25mg of Aromasin. I've seen people not be able to control estrogen on Aromasin and have to use Adex. If I use anything I use Aromasin because I don't have estrogen issues and thus a suicidal is better because I could literally dose once a week. However, if you are someone who uses the drug consistently I would say Adex (or letro) is better.

3 hours ago, Blitz said:

I've seen people not be able to control estrogen on Aromasin and have to use Adex.

I’m definitely in this boat, but as everyone here has stated, you need to try it for yourself and get bloods to dial things in. I can’t for the life of me find my ‘sweet spot’ with aromasin. The ‘suicide inhibitor’ namesake rings true for my system. When I started running adex I found I had much more control over my levels. I’m at the point where I can almost go by feel with adex. Now I’m simply sticking with it.

It would be a sweeping statement to say that one is unequivocally better than the other, on either side of the scale. To each their own!

• Like 1

Only time I’ve crashed my estrogen was on aromasin.  Wasn’t a lot either.  I usualky use adex, but this time I thought I’d try aromasin agsin, but started off low.

what I like about Adex, is it brings down estrogen fast, but on the flip side your estrogen comes back quicker (this is why I believe some people think there is an estrogen rebound).

if you have what you need to take fir aromasin figured out, then stick with it,  balancing estrogen can be a bitch.  No point in fixing what isn’t broken.

supposidly aromasin is easier on your lipids.

Edited by Sorbate

I use to use Adex during cycle and nolv (at the beginning) and aromasin (at the end) in my PCT. 

but like everyone has already said I got a dial on myself and for me now i just use Adex period. But that’s me. 

If you’re already dialed in I’d say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. 

18 hours ago, Sorbate said:

supposidly aromasin is easier on your lipids.

I keep on hearing this but can’t find much research to back this up. My lipids always come back fine on bloods even on peak testing days - generally a day after I’ve ingested adex. I’ll do some more digging on this.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:18 PM, DeezNutz said:

I keep on hearing this but can’t find much research to back this up. My lipids always come back fine on bloods even on peak testing days - generally a day after I’ve ingested adex. I’ll do some more digging on this.

Why.  Why fix what isn’t broken?

22 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Why.  Why fix what isn’t broken?

Always This ^

I used to mess around more with different compounds when I was younger. Now I don't see the point. If Aromasin controls your estrogen stick to Aromasin. If Adex controls your estrogen stick to Adex. I am personally a fan of running the lowest amount of A.I. possible. If you feel good on the Aromasin I wouldn't change a thing.