Gyno surgery in toronto area

a_ahmed

Who's done gyno surgery? Fat, glands and shaping?

Did you regret it? From most guys I talked to none ever regretted it.

It's been a few years since I've talked to anyone about it or considered it. I have some and just never bothered to get it fixed, but now I am thinking about it again.

Who are the recommended local toronto and west-end doctors? What are the current costs?

I know government won't cover it and htey only cover under 18< guys.

If you’re at all worried about scarring, I would look into Dr. Lista. Fielding gets wonderful reviews and his work is great, but he still makes the incision by aeriola. Because I have the propensity to produce keloid scar tissue, he referred me to lista. At around 7k +, it’s a bit of an investment. I’ll be getting the work done next winter so I can’t provide any feedback unfortunately.

Keep us posted @a_ahmed

Another important thing to consider when choosing a gyno doc is if it includes lipo. Dr Fielding does. Not only the gland is gone, but so is all the fat around it caused by estrogen. It can make a big difference in how your lower pecs will look like in the end.

• 1 month later...