Deca or EQ?

Deca vs EQ for bulking. Your thoughts and experiences and why you chose one over the other.  

Been in the middle of a great debate with some friends recently over which they prefer. 

Ive used both with similar results as far as lean mass gained. But I don’t have nearly as many years in as these guys, I’m finding their both pretty firm in their respective camps, thought I’d reach out see how the wider community feels about each compound compared to the other. 

2 hours ago, KetoMuscles said:

According to my reading, twice a week for npp probably isn't often enough.  EOD is best.  Which is exactly what I'm currently doing.  Test E/NPP EOD.

It’s half-life is a day longer than prop so you could technically get away with e3d.

Deca for the win. I hit the highest weight Ive ever been on my current run on Test/Deca, last pin was yesterday. 262lbs morning weigh in. Its too much. 

My diet got a bit off the rails towards the end, but its not all Panda gains. Cant wait to see the results after I drop down.

I won't run EQ again. It was brutal on my BP. 

• Like 1