If SARMS are so good....

Synyster

I keep reading that SARMS have basically zero side effects and some of them are "extremely strong".  But even those arent liver toxic.  Also no bloat...and no BP issues.

In particular I'm speaking about:

Lgd-4033

Yk-11

RAD-140

Which appear to be to be the three strongest SARMS for muscle building and strength. (Even tho yk11 isnt a true sarm)

Their obviously marketed towards younger less experienced drug users because their major sode effect is the fact that they suppress ones natural testosterone. Lol.

Which means nothing to me. So essentially with that out of the way they have zero side effects.

Average cycle of yk11 for example is 8-12 weeks duration. 10mg/day to start then up to 15mg.and ending at 20mg/day.

One site said the maximum advisable dose he has seen was 25mg/day and that guy saw amazing gains.  But what does that mean?  Is there a dosage cap?

My mind tells me....no side effects. I'll run 10mg/day for 2 weeks to test the waters. And if it's good then ill go straight for that "max dose" of 25mg/day for 2 weeks then if all is well I'll keep going up 10mg every 2 weeks. Until I run into side effects, the drug stops gaining or I cant afford it anymore.

Furthermore...why not add RAD140 and LGD-4033 in there also at high dosages?

I'll be running a base of test and mast. So the suppression is no co concern to me

What are ur guys thoughts on this?

If there no sides then shouldnt we be able to increase the dosages until it's essentially a high dosed anadrol as far as muscle growth and strength but dry with no BP spikes and no liver issues etc.

They are just that, a research chemical. Most, of  not all, have no long term testing done so no one really knows the long term affects of these substances. Sure you can dose whatever but most of these doses are coming from the fitness realm and what works for the users. Every user varies that’s for sure. But until further studies and longer term tests are done who knows what a lot of these chemicals can do to us in the long term. Most I feel are harmless but who really knows. It’s the risk we all take who use them 

Ive tried almost every type of sarm. Pretty much all them leaned me out a bit. Rad 140 makes me strong. But if you expecting dbol or adrol your wrong.. they remind me of a low dose tbol... basically nothing

Mk677 is a bit different,  i like it. But most do bloat and have a bigher midsection on it

I could see SARMs ending up having long term sides like finasteride and permanently fucking people's sex drive or something. We're just so eager to find the secret people would literally take a mystery substance in a bottle.

@Cheapshot What protocol did you follow for while taking rad-140? I'm looking at pairing this with mk-677 and was wondering where to start? It seemed like a good way to get my feet wet before totally diving in to other AAS. Just curious as to what your further thoughts were. Thanks!

16 hours ago, Svensson said:

@Cheapshot What protocol did you follow for while taking rad-140? I'm looking at pairing this with mk-677 and was wondering where to start? It seemed like a good way to get my feet wet before totally diving in to other AAS. Just curious as to what your further thoughts were. Thanks!

I just ran it 20mg a day untill 2 bottles were gone. I run mk year round at 25mg

• 2 weeks later...

I look at it like running something well studied verse not. 

Also, mk-677 is not a SARM. More of a growth hormone secretagogue or peptide mimetic. At least in some countries this is something that has been prescribed to humans so a little more well known.