Work and juice

newfieyz

Ok got a predicament. Have to go offshore for 3 weeks. Can’t take any pins or vials keep that in mind 

Currently on cycle. I’m on 500mg test 300 tren both e.

Well be looking to drop the Tren.

Should I get some sustanon where it has 100mg Testosterone decanoate half life is longer.

Blast say 5ml of sus to get me past 3 weeks. That would be 500mg Testosterone decanoate and it’s half life is 17-24 day I think?Then continue on as if I was normal. 

Or should take 3 ml of test e the morning I leave? 

Any sugentions are appreciated 

Not ideaI I know but this is the situation, not looking to stop for 3 weeks. 

5 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

Not ideal but just take Test e or C 1500 mg the day you leave or the day before. It will slowly dissipate but should get you through until you are home. By the third week it will be like 150-200 mg of test in your system that week. 

100 percent agree with you but it’s only for a single trip of 3 weeks. That’s why I’m thinking a test with test deconate. Can’t only find a t400 or sustanon with this in the short time frame before I leave. 

I know by week 3 test levels well be low but then I’m thinking as soon as I get back hit sus right away for a few Ed shorts then back to my regular cycle.

just trying to find the best outcome for the cards I have been delt.

Edited by newfieyz

• 1 month later...

I've had to do this before for 3 week shifts where I absolutelt couldn't take anything with me and I just pinned a huge amount of Sust like you suggested and I was fine. It's not ideal but I didn't seem to have any issues the couple of times I've had to do it.