Starting Up

StraightSideways

Hey NL members

Glad I found a Canadian board to participate on. 

I've been training for about 5 years. Focused mainly on strength for the first while, and have transitioned into a more bodybuilding routine and style in the past year or so. 

5'6 180lb right now. Have been cutting down to my goal bf% of around 10 which I hope to achieve by summer. Goal is to lose around  half a percent bodyfat per week while keeping as much strength as possible. Keeping calories around 2000 with very low carbs. 

Currently still natty. Have been soaking up as much info as I can for the past year or so about how to be responsible with gear and my health. 

Bloods came back recently with everything in range however Test levels sat at 11.1 on a normal range of 8.4 - 28.8 which I believe to be pretty shit for my age. Looking into the possibility of pharma TRT with an endo in the start of June. 

Once I've got that settled, whether or not I'll be self medicating TRT or receiving Pharma, I plan to ramp up my maintenance to around 3000 cals and start a basic cycle of Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks then coming back down to trt of around 100mg/w (depending on where bloods come back, would like to ideally sit at the high side of natural levels)

Looking forward to starting a log with pics and diet info soon. 

Thanks for hosting a cool Canadian board, hope that wasn't too long of an intro. See you all around here! 

Edited by StraightSideways
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...