Nouveau

3ml

6 minutes ago, Thundercat900 said:

Why bullshit? I heard good things about nouveau.. What do you consider good GH?

he didnt mean product was bullshit,he was referring to one guy promoting it while being biased. Hes right in that manner. The product itself is phenomal.I saved the tests they did wiht janoshik,the sales rep was a moron though

20 minutes ago, Thundercat900 said:

Why bullshit? I heard good things about nouveau.. What do you consider good GH?

You “heard”

know anyone that has run blood work on it?

i know of a couple and it didn’t turn out well...so I’ll take the GH serum, and IGF scores over what you heard with all due respect my friend

Now things can change, bad batches etc

but I haven’t seen anyone that I know have any positive reviews on it.

perhaps I could give it another run sometime and pull bloods.  If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words and give it thumbs up

Edited by 3ml

5 minutes ago, 3ml said:

You “heard”

i know of a couple and it didn’t turn out well...so I’ll take the GH serum, and IGF scores over what you heard with all due respect my friend

perhaps I could give it another run sometime and pull bloods.  If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words and give it thumbs up

serum tests were done,twice. both score 10.0 and 10.2 ,i saved them from northern for that purpose. Janoshik who is quite popular on many boards,you can access the tests there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ml said:

You “heard”

Yep I said "heard", Im not going to lie and say I used them and give a fake review.... Just being honest :-) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thundercat900 said:

Yep I said "heard", Im not going to lie and say I used them and give a fake review.... Just being honest ?

Right on

im actually looking into giving them a second chance 

• Like 1

Same guys bashing Neuvotrope.  It gets really boring after a while.

I just tried peptides for my colon.  It did not work the same as Neuvotrope.  So I know it’s not just a combination gh boosting peptide.  You cant fool my colon.

Anyhow I notice 3 things when I run it

1.  If I take too much I become insulin resistant.  I know this for a fact now because I bought a blood glucose meter and experimented.

2.  If my colon is hurting, inflamed and I’m worried, after 2 shots, so 6.6 iu my colon is back to normal.  I have done this numerous times with this brand, it is no fluke.  If you look up studies gh is great for the digestive tract.  Now maybe you think it’s bp157, that’s supposed to help out as well, but does bp157 make you become insulin resistant?

3. I notice a difference is soreness when I’m on hrt if I use Neuvotrope or not.  I am a lot less sore.

Anyhow I’m not going to argue if it’s worth it or not, because for me with my colon condition it is so worth it.

i thought @Afflicted you were going to run bloods like 5 months ago, what happened with that?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Same guys bashing Neuvotrope.  It gets really boring after a while.

I just tried peptides for my colon.  It did not work the same as Neuvotrope.  So I know it’s not just a combination gh boosting peptide.  You cant fool my colon.

Anyhow I notice 3 things when I run it

1.  If I take too much I become insulin resistant.  I know this for a fact now because I bought a blood glucose meter and experimented.

2.  If my colon is hurting, inflamed and I’m worried, after 2 shots, so 6.6 iu my colon is back to normal.  I have done this numerous times with this brand, it is no fluke.  If you look up studies gh is great for the digestive tract.  Now maybe you think it’s bp157, that’s supposed to help out as well, but does bp157 make you become insulin resistant?

3. I notice a difference is soreness when I’m on hrt if I use Neuvotrope or not.  I am a lot less sore.

Anyhow I’m not going to argue if it’s worth it or not, because for me with my colon condition it is so worth it.

i thought @Afflicted you were going to run bloods like 5 months ago, what happened with that?

Agreed

• Like 1

Hey Sorbate,

Glad you chose to come to this forum bro! Sincerely, since we buried the hatchet I enjoy your posts, was probably me being a bit of a dick.  Yes I remember you and 3ml bickering like two little girls over at cjm lol and I intervened saying that. Honest to god I planned on it, but instead dealt with another sample, sent it to jano and it came back as ipamorelin (not neauvo). Life has kind of happened and I never really got around too it.

Here's my thoughts, if someone randomly purchased it and sent it to Jano, I'd be willing to listen if the results were good. but I was skeptical of the results because of who sent them. I came into this thread to chill the beast, it seems to have worked if hes considering trying it again, that is a good sign in my opinion.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

Hey Sorbate,

Glad you chose to come to this forum bro! Sincerely, since we buried the hatchet I enjoy your posts, was probably me being a bit of a dick.  Yes I remember you and 3ml bickering like two little girls over at cjm lol and I intervened saying that. Honest to god I planned on it, but instead dealt with another sample, sent it to jano and it came back as ipamorelin (not neauvo). Life has kind of happened and I never really got around too it.

Here's my thoughts, if someone randomly purchased it and sent it to Jano, I'd be willing to listen if the results were good. but I was skeptical of the results because of who sent them. I came into this thread to chill the beast, it seems to have worked if hes considering trying it again, that is a good sign in my opinion.

Yeah that can happen in life.  I would send it but I don't feel like paying for it, simple as that.  But if it did come up shit, oh I would tell because I'd be pissed,  but if it ended up being a cheaper peptide I'd still use it for my gut.  Shit if the cost was the same as the peptide, I'd keep buying it, lol.

I know its not cjc12?? + ipamorelin because I just used that and so did a buddy of mine and it did not feel the same at all.  First off you get flushed or hypo quickly with that peptide combination.  It Nouvetrope truly gh?  Well I just let my mind think it is, lol.  Anyhow the shit makes me fucking hairy and my nails grow like crazy also.  But it fixes my gut and that is all that really matters to me.  I never expected gains from it. 

And no man I have no beef with you.  Its a board, I never take it personally.  Some guys get so mad they threaten to beat people up and shit, lol. Bwahaaa, fuck I'm sorry I couldn't help it, I love making myself laugh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

Yeah that can happen in life.  I would send it but I don't feel like paying for it, simple as that.  But if it did come up shit, oh I would tell because I'd be pissed,  but if it ended up being a cheaper peptide I'd still use it for my gut.  Shit if the cost was the same as the peptide, I'd keep buying it, lol.

I know its not cjc12?? + ipamorelin because I just used that and so did a buddy of mine and it did not feel the same at all.  First off you get flushed or hypo quickly with that peptide combination.  It Nouvetrope truly gh?  Well I just let my mind think it is, lol.  Anyhow the shit makes me fucking hairy and my nails grow like crazy also.  But it fixes my gut and that is all that really matters to me.  I never expected gains from it. 

And no man I have no beef with you.  Its a board, I never take it personally.  Some guys get so mad they threaten to beat people up and shit, lol. Bwahaaa, fuck I'm sorry I couldn't help it, I love making myself laugh.

im going to pay for a test now,i already emailed janoshik.

11 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

Potency testing would likely not be true, but at least it could be tested for gh.

that part has been confirmed a few times. not worried about that but i can do a test directly because no one likes taureaus name lol

• Haha 1

Sure, but I just figured if I send it in, then no one can contest that its bullshit.  No one can say, but yeah he cherry picked a vial.  It would only be scary for me to send it in, if it wasn't really gh.

But up to you.  I was just willing to help out.

• Like 3

All I have to say guys is @OLYMPIC has earned my trust in many ways over the past week, I am really fortunate to have the opportunity to really get to know this very thoughtful man, everything he has decided to share with me lines right up and he NEVER once tried to manipulate me, buy me in any way...or do something EVERYONE in the online community KNOWS ME FOR......I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LIE FOR ANYONE!.....regardless of compensation.....MY REPUTATION IS SOMETHING IVE WORKED 36yrs ON and its not going to CHANGE FOR ANYONE!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR TRUSTING ME and a special thanks to @OLYMPICfor remaining transparant....

CHOW OLY! CHOW! HAHAAHAHA  (since you asked me never to say thank you again)

If anyone has any questions concerns or doubts, contact me, I guarantee you will hear my true thoughts!

This palce is going to be the BEST online PUBLIC fitness community on the INTERNET......MARK MY FUCKING WORDS!

and GIVVERR SPOONZ!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shredzs said:

All I have to say guys is @OLYMPIC has earned my trust in many ways over the past week, I am really fortunate to have the opportunity to really get to know this very thoughtful man, everything he has decided to share with me lines right up and he NEVER once tried to manipulate me, buy me in any way...or do something EVERYONE in the online community KNOWS ME FOR......I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LIE FOR ANYONE!.....regardless of compensation.....MY REPUTATION IS SOMETHING IVE WORKED 36yrs ON and its not going to CHANGE FOR ANYONE!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR TRUSTING ME and a special thanks to @OLYMPICfor remaining transparant....

CHOW OLY! CHOW! HAHAAHAHA  (since you asked me never to say thank you again)

If anyone has any questions concerns or doubts, contact me, I guarantee you will hear my true thoughts!

This palce is going to be the BEST online PUBLIC fitness community on the INTERNET......MARK MY FUCKING WORDS!

and GIVVERR SPOONZ!

Yep, you are like me.  No one has owned me as well.  I took nothing from anyone on the boards in exchange for good reviews. 

We gotta keep it real, lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1