Nouveau

3ml

On 8/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, 3ml said:

You “heard”

know anyone that has run blood work on it?

i know of a couple and it didn’t turn out well...so I’ll take the GH serum, and IGF scores over what you heard with all due respect my friend

Now things can change, bad batches etc

but I haven’t seen anyone that I know have any positive reviews on it.

perhaps I could give it another run sometime and pull bloods.  If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words and give it thumbs up

I believe what 3ml is referring to here is strictly blood tests. And to answer his question, I don't know of a single person who has run blood serum levels or IGF scores on ANY of the popular GH brands, simply because it's not a test that's readily available to us as Canadians. If we could get a few non-biased individuals with easy access to these tests it could really go a long ways in cleaning up the Canadian HGH market. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, IronRobi said:

I believe what 3ml is referring to here is strictly blood tests. And to answer his question, I don't know of a single person who has run blood serum levels or IGF scores on ANY of the popular GH brands, simply because it's not a test that's readily available to us as Canadians. If we could get a few non-biased individuals with easy access to these tests it could really go a long ways in cleaning up the Canadian HGH market. 

I can basically pull bloods at will.  It’s just costly.  I’ve found a naturopath who will write the req’s but I have to pay for the visit and the blood work.

and yes non biased testing is the best.  Better yet unsuspecting unbiased testing.

16 minutes ago, IronRobi said:

I do believe 3ml is one of those rare few that does have access to the blood testing. It would be nice if we could get a guy like Sorbate who has no ties to a lab to send a vial to Jano without any of the gh brands knowing, such as neauvo, jeotrop, power labs jintropin etc. Be nice to know where we truly stand.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

I do believe 3ml is one of those rare few that does have access to the blood testing. It would be nice if we could get a guy like Sorbate who has no ties to a lab to send a vial to Jano without any of the gh brands knowing, such as neauvo, jeotrop, power labs jintropin etc. Be nice to know where we truly stand.

I’d have no issue sending in a vial of Neauvotrope, but I don’t feel like taking $600 out of my pocket, to essentially help sales for someone else.  I know it works for my purposes, but if you guys all want to chip in, fuck I’ll do it.

just remember my kits are 6 months old.

3 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Sure, but I just figured if I send it in, then no one can contest that its bullshit.  No one can say, but yeah he cherry picked a vial.  It would only be scary for me to send it in, if it wasn't really gh.

But up to you.  I was just willing to help out.

I agree with sorbate here

this is a pure test.  No one can dispute this is a handpicked vial this way

I really don't think IGF-1 and GH blood work is the right way to go about it.  I was watching RX Muscle last night and Dave even said that his scores always came back a tiny bit higher than normal but he knew his gh was legit because it was pharma, and his buddy would come back high on the same thing, same protocol.  That some people  metabolise it different.

I'm thinking testing the actual product itself is likely the best way.

2 hours ago, Sorbate said:

I really don't think IGF-1 and GH blood work is the right way to go about it.  I was watching RX Muscle last night and Dave even said that his scores always came back a tiny bit higher than normal but he knew his gh was legit because it was pharma, and his buddy would come back high on the same thing, same protocol.  That some people  metabolise it different.

I'm thinking testing the actual product itself is likely the best way.

I agree and disagree 

i agree that two people could have two completely different scores on the same dose and of equal product quality.  Depending on how their body metabolizes it and other factors such as AI, what gear your running, if you are using slin etc

that being said 

elevated GH serum and IGF can prove that it is atleast Bioavailable active GH in your system.  What you can’t really quantify is the quality of the product unless many many people test and you can look at multiple tests throw out the lows and highs and look at an average 

2 hours ago, 3ml said:

I agree and disagree 

i agree that two people could have two completely different scores on the same dose and of equal product quality.  Depending on how their body metabolizes it and other factors such as AI, what gear your running, if you are using slin etc

that being said 

elevated GH serum and IGF can prove that it is atleast Bioavailable active GH in your system.  What you can’t really quantify is the quality of the product unless many many people test and you can look at multiple tests throw out the lows and highs and look at an average 

I am just going on what Dave Palumbo said, and he is far beyond both of us when it comes to knowledge with this.  But testing the vial should work, considering one would believe if a vial of test was tested and came back proper, so whats the difference?  Not arguing just asking a real question

14 hours ago, Sorbate said:

I am just going on what Dave Palumbo said, and he is far beyond both of us when it comes to knowledge with this.  But testing the vial should work, considering one would believe if a vial of test was tested and came back proper, so whats the difference?  Not arguing just asking a real question

im in agreement here with sorbate,gh serum test done randomly by many people over time should be sufficient as igf levels are based off individual. I made a post on this aswlel that i dont fully back a serum test. other problem lies in tampering. How can we verify the perosn doing the test actually bought any specific brand?whats stopping someone,mainly a competior in business to buy a peptide  and send that off for testing ,strictly for bashing a company. test parameters need to be in control since there is so much politics invovled. I rather have janoshik email nouveau very randomly and demand a vial wihtin 72 hrs and get it out. theres no chance any lab can produce any type of gh on spot and since they always have stock,there should be no reason they can not send out a vial.

you cant fake a gh serum test with peptides so that should solve the whole authenticity issue and you can get a potency level with purity % all in one.

15 hours ago, Sorbate said:

I agree testing your vial sorbate would be a great test since you already have it in possession no one can say u sent in a ringer

as far as GH serum and igf testing it’s not something that 1 person can say if it’s high quality GH or not

BUT!  When you look at how many tests have been done on TP blacks, greys and now mauves the proof is in the pudding with so many tests done.  Same with ansomone.  

Not everyone is going to convert to IGF the same but if you see a range of elevated igf as well as good serum spikes over many tests with said brand then you know likleyhood is good you are dealing with a quality GH

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 3ml said:

I agree testing your vial sorbate would be a great test since you already have it in possession no one can say u sent in a ringer

as far as GH serum and igf testing it’s not something that 1 person can say if it’s high quality GH or not

BUT!  When you look at how many tests have been done on TP blacks, greys and now mauves the proof is in the pudding with so many tests done.  Same with ansomone.  

Not everyone is going to convert to IGF the same but if you see a range of elevated igf as well as good serum spikes over many tests with said brand then you know likleyhood is good you are dealing with a quality GH

my worry is the politics bro,haters sabotaging brands. im all about testing but my job is also to support all brands and to ensure they are not getting harmed by haters. testing would require trustworthy folks is all im trying to get at

9 minutes ago, OLYMPIC said:

my worry is the politics bro,haters sabotaging brands. im all about testing but my job is also to support all brands and to ensure they are not getting harmed by haters. testing would require trustworthy folks is all im trying to get at

There’s always that

on Meso you can be an anabolic lab supporter. You can donate to the cause.  Admin on meso will anonymously purchase products and send it for testing but that’s a lot easier on a board that size

problem is with GH in Canada we don’t have the market the states does and amount of people doing tests.  Sure someone could say they are running TP blacks and had a shitty test but the sheer volume of good ones would discount that test

wr just don’t have the people/ability in Canada to replicate that.  But like I’ve said before I’ve spent more money than I’d like to admit on testing many different brands of a Canadian GH only to be disappointed time and time again

2 hours ago, 3ml said:

There’s always that

on Meso you can be an anabolic lab supporter. You can donate to the cause.  Admin on meso will anonymously purchase products and send it for testing but that’s a lot easier on a board that size

problem is with GH in Canada we don’t have the market the states does and amount of people doing tests.  Sure someone could say they are running TP blacks and had a shitty test but the sheer volume of good ones would discount that test

wr just don’t have the people/ability in Canada to replicate that.  But like I’ve said before I’ve spent more money than I’d like to admit on testing many different brands of a Canadian GH only to be disappointed time and time again

when it comes ot nouveau,no doubt in my mind that these are beyond legitimate.In fact i beleive its on par with pharma. My problem is politics,we will need to build trusted members. if we can sort that out and then do random tests, i think this will work out.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 11:18 AM, 3ml said:

For example 

the best igf number I’ve seen is about 232 and GH serum of 12

that was on some red top generics at 10iu a day On tp blacks 5 iu a day I crept into the low 400s

What else were you taking? (Anti e? Nolvadex? Testosterone?) 

i was on norvotrope, did a lot of tests in 2014-2016. Gh serums were anywhere from 8-15. My igf1 was always low until I found out the aromatase inhibiter was causing the low igf levels. In 2014 they tested a lot better (20+ on gh serums). After that’s in 2015 I never got one test over 20+ on the gh serums. They had a batch in the end of 2015/early 2016 that stung when you injected it. Those tested the highest in all of 2015/2016. 

Igf1 was 500+ after I stopped taking so much. 6iu’s twice a day (12ius total). This is because I was trying to use 6ius a day total and I assumed the norvotrope was half of what it said it was so I doubled the dosage. 

everything else I ever tested was fake. I stopped trying after losing a lot of money.

I only tested neauvotrope once and it was a single vial sent to me that tested a lot higher than regular gh. After I was told it’s sold out and a new batch was coming so I didn’t bother cause it could be something completely different

Never bothered posting on forums because everyone just says I’m lying. Whether I say a certain brand of gh is real or fake 

Edited by Rocky

14 minutes ago, Rocky said:

What else were you taking? (Anti e? Nolvadex? Testosterone?) 

i was on norvotrope, did a lot of tests in 2014-2016. Gh serums were anywhere from 8-15. My igf1 was always low until I found out the aromatase inhibiter was causing the low igf levels. In 2014 they tested a lot better (20+ on gh serums). After that’s in 2015 I never got one test over 20+ on the gh serums. They had a batch in the end of 2015/early 2016 that stung when you injected it. Those tested the highest in all of 2015/2016. 

Igf1 was 500+ after I stopped taking so much. 6iu’s twice a day (12ius total). This is because I was trying to use 6ius a day total and I assumed the norvotrope was half of what it said it was so I doubled the dosage. 

everything else I ever tested was fake. I stopped trying after losing a lot of money.

I only tested neauvotrope once and it was a single vial sent to me that tested a lot higher than regular gh. After I was told it’s sold out and a new batch was coming so I didn’t bother cause it could be something completely different

Never bothered posting on forums because everyone just says I’m lying. Whether I say a certain brand of gh is real or fake 

I don’t understand your post

you said you did a lot of tests on nouveau and then later said you only tested it once

generally while running GH I would have been on a gram of test, a gram to 1200 eq and 600 mast

adex as needed so maybe 2 x a week

nothing crazy that will destroy igf down to nothing

basically the same thing with all tests

but Tap blacks are the only things that really showed to be actual GH close to claims

9 minutes ago, 3ml said:

I don’t understand your post

you said you did a lot of tests on nouveau and then later said you only tested it once

generally while running GH I would have been on a gram of test, a gram to 1200 eq and 600 mast

adex as needed so maybe 2 x a week

nothing crazy that will destroy igf down to nothing

basically the same thing with all tests

but Tap blacks are the only things that really showed to be actual GH close to claims

I meant norvotrop for all the tests in 2014-2016 

i tested neauvotrope once when I was sent a single vial 

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

I meant norvotrop for all the tests in 2014-2016 

i tested neauvotrope once when I was sent a single vial 

Ok just re read it makes sense now

whats the highest igf you got in Norvo ? 

3 minutes ago, 3ml said:

Ok just re read it makes sense now

whats the highest igf you got in Norvo ? 

I have to look back but it was when I lowered my aromatase inhibitor. 

I had to get off tren to test my estrogen properly so I just got off everything and went on nolvadex. I actually had high igf levels during the pct. I can’t remeber exactly what I took, I was working with fakhri Mubarak. I think it was nolvadex and hcg. No letrozole or arimidex 

it was 500+ then and afterwards when I went back on cycle it was either 500’s or 600’s. I will go through all my old blood work later tonight or tomorrow. It was 200’s/300’s prior, I thought I just converted gh to less igf1 naturally because it was like that the whole year I was on gh

Edited by Rocky