Nouveau

3ml

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I have to look back but it was when I lowered my aromatase inhibitor. 

I had to get off tren to test my estrogen properly so I just got off everything and went on nolvadex. I actually had high igf levels during the pct. I can’t remeber exactly what I took, I was working with fakhri Mubarak. I think it was nolvadex and hcg. No letrozole or arimidex 

it was 500+ then and afterwards when I went back on cycle it was either 500’s or 600’s. I will go through all my old blood work later tonight or tomorrow. It was 200’s/300’s prior, I thought I just converted gh to less igf1 naturally because it was like that the whole year I was on gh

Wow I’d be extatic with over 500 igf score

were you seeing great results when it was that high

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

I could be wrong but doesn’t gh degrade in the freezer? 

I just assumed it would be better.  Fuck I don’t trickle the back water down the side either, just pound up in.  It still works.  I think it’s not as fragile as everyone thinks, just most of the gh is shit.

19 hours ago, Rocky said:

What else were you taking? (Anti e? Nolvadex? Testosterone?) 

i was on norvotrope, did a lot of tests in 2014-2016. Gh serums were anywhere from 8-15. My igf1 was always low until I found out the aromatase inhibiter was causing the low igf levels. In 2014 they tested a lot better (20+ on gh serums). After that’s in 2015 I never got one test over 20+ on the gh serums. They had a batch in the end of 2015/early 2016 that stung when you injected it. Those tested the highest in all of 2015/2016. 

Igf1 was 500+ after I stopped taking so much. 6iu’s twice a day (12ius total). This is because I was trying to use 6ius a day total and I assumed the norvotrope was half of what it said it was so I doubled the dosage. 

everything else I ever tested was fake. I stopped trying after losing a lot of money.

I only tested neauvotrope once and it was a single vial sent to me that tested a lot higher than regular gh. After I was told it’s sold out and a new batch was coming so I didn’t bother cause it could be something completely different

Never bothered posting on forums because everyone just says I’m lying. Whether I say a certain brand of gh is real or fake 

glad youre on,was waiting for you. I know you can do lots of testing. Great person to deal with. 

On 8/26/2018 at 4:26 PM, Sorbate said:

I just assumed it would be better.  Fuck I don’t trickle the back water down the side either, just pound up in.  It still works.  I think it’s not as fragile as everyone thinks, just most of the gh is shit.

I did the same thing with peptides (ghrp6 and Cjc no Dac) and it ended up becoming useless. I got so scared I never tried it with the gh cause it’s so expensive 

honestly I leave gh at room temperature just because I use a mini fridge and the temperature sometimes changes. The gh is worth more than the fridge lol 

its good to hear it still works becuase at least you know it’s not a peptide 

7 hours ago, OLYMPIC said:

glad youre on,was waiting for you. I know you can do lots of testing. Great person to deal with. 

? I remember you stood up for me a while back. So I’ll support your forum    

Unfortunately I probably can’t do the testing as much as I did it before. It was fun while it lasted though. I would draw bloods twice with each requisition. I would pretend I told the person at the blood lab to do the hgh test on another day.

So I could get away with hgh tests. 

I’ll be viewing forums from time to time. I’ve been busy for once lol 

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 3:05 PM, 3ml said:

Wow I’d be extatic with over 500 igf score

were you seeing great results when it was that high

Yeah, i only saw fat burning before they got high

I didn’t get bigger than I have been before on just gear. After I started getting high igf-1 numbers I actually got bigger a lot easier. 

Hgh is defiantly the reason for the physiques today. Too bad the stuff in Canada is always questionable. 

I remember I used gh from Israel in 2017 when I went back to the gym and was actually using regular doses with insane results. Somastim to be exact from sciroxx 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

I did the same thing with peptides (ghrp6 and Cjc no Dac) and it ended up becoming useless. I got so scared I never tried it with the gh cause it’s so expensive 

honestly I leave gh at room temperature just because I use a mini fridge and the temperature sometimes changes. The gh is worth more than the fridge lol 

its good to hear it still works becuase at least you know it’s not a peptide 

? I remember you stood up for me a while back. So I’ll support your forum    

Unfortunately I probably can’t do the testing as much as I did it before. It was fun while it lasted though. I would draw bloods twice with each requisition. I would pretend I told the person at the blood lab to do the hgh test on another day.

So I could get away with hgh tests. 

I’ll be viewing forums from time to time. I’ve been busy for once lol 

Ima shoot you a pm bro. Glad you still remember our history. You are a good man sir 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2018 at 9:37 AM, OLYMPIC said:

Test Report #00983.png

Test Report #00984.png

I’m thinking about trying neaveau for the first time. Have used a few other gh kits the last 7 months but feel like making the switch as I’m not a body tech only user for my gear. Would everyone recommend this for me to use. I’m Ben using 4-5 iu daily last 7 months 

thanks 

• Like 1

Day 7 on Nouveau, and almost immediately I am getting better, deeper sleeps and incredible DOMS. I can only attest this to this product as it’s rhe only new compound I have added. 

Really enjoying this product, I am only taking 2.5 IU a day and having very visible results!! Pictures in my my log!!

• Like 1

Okay so I will go one step further in my explanation as to how amazing this stuff actually is,  So 2 years ago I was Misdiagnosed for Crohn disease and was put on high high doses of prednisone and an an anti immune drug to shut my immune system and even given a drug called meslamine.   well a few months into treatment I suffered heart failure due to the treatment,  Turns out I never had cries disease and was now left with heart rhythm issues and other issues IE an intermittent thyroid which would run hyper or hypo depending on the day.  I was 60 pounds overweight from the treatments and water retention from prednisone and fat as fuck.   I had no hope in ever getting back to the gym.   Then almost like a dose of good Karma I had a call from a dear friend who I thought we lost track of  came in and said hey you should try the nouveau and see what happens.   Well low and behold. a month in I'm down a ton of weight have been back in the gym Thyroid is actually healed and I have not had a heart palpitation in a month,  nor any thyroid storms.   Blood tests as I said have show my thyroid for the first time in a year is in remission.   I cannot give credit to anything but the HGH Nouveau as well its the only new thing I've used.   I cannot say enough good things about this.  I told my DR what was up and he is so impressed he is going to send me for a full endocrine work up so I will be able to post result.  He is so impressed to cover my ass he gave me a script but said to stick with what Im doing now and not switch anything,   he said IF the HGH is as good as It appears to be then I should continue with it.   he is not only blown away by the price but also the results.  at only 2IU a day at that

This is an honest review guys trust me anyone that knows me from back in the day knows I'm not afraid to tell it like it is and for now this stuff AMAZING

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Talon said:

Okay so I will go one step further in my explanation as to how amazing this stuff actually is,  So 2 years ago I was Misdiagnosed for Crohn disease and was put on high high doses of prednisone and an an anti immune drug to shut my immune system and even given a drug called meslamine.   well a few months into treatment I suffered heart failure due to the treatment,  Turns out I never had cries disease and was now left with heart rhythm issues and other issues IE an intermittent thyroid which would run hyper or hypo depending on the day.  I was 60 pounds overweight from the treatments and water retention from prednisone and fat as fuck.   I had no hope in ever getting back to the gym.   Then almost like a dose of good Karma I had a call from a dear friend who I thought we lost track of  came in and said hey you should try the nouveau and see what happens.   Well low and behold. a month in I'm down a ton of weight have been back in the gym Thyroid is actually healed and I have not had a heart palpitation in a month,  nor any thyroid storms.   Blood tests as I said have show my thyroid for the first time in a year is in remission.   I cannot give credit to anything but the HGH Nouveau as well its the only new thing I've used.   I cannot say enough good things about this.  I told my DR what was up and he is so impressed he is going to send me for a full endocrine work up so I will be able to post result.  He is so impressed to cover my ass he gave me a script but said to stick with what Im doing now and not switch anything,   he said IF the HGH is as good as It appears to be then I should continue with it.   he is not only blown away by the price but also the results.  at only 2IU a day at that

This is an honest review guys trust me anyone that knows me from back in the day knows I'm not afraid to tell it like it is and for now this stuff AMAZING

So your Dr gave you a prescription for HGH? Do you have any coverage? Just wondering why you wouldn't use it unless it would cost more.

Glad to hear you are feeling better:)

8 hours ago, mbmuscle said:

So your Dr gave you a prescription for HGH? Do you have any coverage? Just wondering why you wouldn't use it unless it would cost more.

Glad to hear you are feeling better:)

1600 a month for the omnitrope and ya bro no coverage for it,  They will cover meds combined at 2k a month but not high fucking insurance companies baffle me,  they had no problem coveringthe thousands a month in anti immune drugs but no coverage for restorative care

8 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

careful,the trolls from taureaus will cry fake news

thank you for an honest review though,you were one of the most respected dudes from back in the day. We went back from growxxl

Thanks for that brother,  I was sceptical not going to lie I had some real shit high back in the days and gave up but figured what the hell ill try anything once as I'm typing this my wrists are screaming lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChubbyChaser said:

i will do some searching,so far 0 luck

1600 a month?how the hell is someone supposed to afford that

exactly its insane to fathom.  I have federal drug coverage and they will not cover it unless I have AIDS,  yet they will pay for sex changes 

9 minutes ago, Talon said:

exactly its insane to fathom.  I have federal drug coverage and they will not cover it unless I have AIDS,  yet they will pay for sex changes 

hahaha sex changes,ya well im going to try nouveau. Seems most affordable for domestic and i dont need to waste my time on international imports and customs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, Talon said:

I believe they are just trying to keep the genie in the bottle,of course,imagine the cost to the gov and insurance companies if the prescribing guidelines were relaxed.The real problem is the patent.

its a tough decision for the the issue I have is a autoimmune disorder that is yet to be diagnosed the hgh has helped and kept the effects away which is amazing the issue I have is they cover breast augmentation enhancements laser hair removal all for females,   a guy wants a script for TRT and its a fight. you want a sex change sure no problem plus the hormones associated with that are enough per month to choke a horse.   Yet a guy wants Finesteroid for hair loss and its a damn fight and denial of coverage.   Of course its gotten out of hand since 2016 ironically enough after trudope got elected