MK-677

Shotgun

Hey wanted to get some advice or experiences with Mk-677

Where to get it as i just finished a test Tren and Winny cycle and was wanting to use this to bridge after having conversations with some people that have used it

Thanks Evan

Collage 2018-07-10 16_04_44.jpg

How much time between the before and after pics? Is it just before you started the cycle? Good work man. I dont have mych experiance with mk677, only used it for a couple months but am going back on it soon. I noticed a fuller look to my muscle within the first couple weeks, also gained about 10 pounds. This weight did go away after a couple months being off it. I think it is good to run it along with gear, you can do it by itself though. I dont know if it would be a good bridge. If it was me, and I was going to bridge, I would try to get some lgd to go with the mk677.

1 hour ago, Shelbysdad said:

How much time between the before and after pics? Is it just before you started the cycle? Good work man. I dont have mych experiance with mk677, only used it for a couple months but am going back on it soon. I noticed a fuller look to my muscle within the first couple weeks, also gained about 10 pounds. This weight did go away after a couple months being off it. I think it is good to run it along with gear, you can do it by itself though. I dont know if it would be a good bridge. If it was me, and I was going to bridge, I would try to get some lgd to go with the mk677.

Hey I think there was about one year in between those pictures it has being another year since the after picture thank you. I was looking at the mk-677 mainly because it has qualities of HGH and I am looking to cut down a little bit for the summer while I am off the gear.

I was looking at albuterol and t3 as well not sure what route to go with.

What is lgd?

This is more recent after test and Tren cycle

IMG_20190403_204603_284.jpg

Lgd4033, also lgd3303. Guys use it for gaining muscle. I think 4033 is more popular. Lots of guys like this one. I am going to use it soon, getting off gear for couple months. It is a sarm, not as strong as testosterone but pretty good to bridge.

Edited by Shelbysdad
  • Thanks 1

Lgd and mk677 are both pretty good. Lgd4033 is good for a little bit of strength and size. I’ve used both. Like to run the mk677 for a few months to really feel it. Any where from 12.5mg to 25mg per day. For me 25 worked the best. For lgd I ran it at 10mg. Worked pretty good between blasts. I also threw in some ostarine in there. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

MK677 is a great product and I can say that after only 10 days. I haven't done any AS in 13 years and can feel a fullness with the MK677 that reminds me of being "on". Pairing it with LGD if you're looking to still bulk, I think you mentioned you want to cut down, running the MK with RAD140 would likely give you the outcome you want. RAD140 is not far off from the results you could expect on anavar. Keep in mind the RAD and LGD can and usually suppress a little so they aren't ideal if you're looking to actually recover. Just run the MK if that's your goal......seeing as how this is an old post.....did you end up running it? Results?