Buying HGH in Puerto Vallarta with a prescription ?

Jetpilot

1 hour ago, Jetpilot said:

Hi guys

Tony Huge have visit this place multiple time , anyone of you have experience with them? they look professional and because of my job I need a prescription , I fly for free not a problem to go to Puerto Vallarta 2x times a year 🙂 

https://www.regenamex.com/hgh-fly-and-buy/

What's the purpose if you have a prescription? Is it cheaper in Mexico than US?

2 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

So Corey you think someone can just buy HGH from labs with good result ?

I mean its always a gamble, I'm lucky enough to have a doctor that works with me and from time to time will give me a full blood panel and include gh on there. So I think if thats a possibility it'll at least help you determine whether the one you have works or not.

A lot of people still don't understand that just because you have a prescription you can still be denied coverage (if you have coverage) and then there's really no benefit - as sometimes the black market prices of prescription stuff is nearly identical. For example, I had the opportunity to have a prescription for hgh due to a problem i was having with nerve related issues, I declined it because 1. blue cross refused to cover it and 2. the price was ridiculous.

For what it's worth.....I meet up with Danny in late February in Puerto vallarta ( I was down there for 2 weeks) I purchased 4 pens  of norditropin pens at 350 usd.  I bypassed the blood work and prescription and he came to my hotel a dropped them off. Brought 2 pens back in my pocket. Honestly not sure I would deal with him again.