Your input please

funlog

Hi everyone, hope you are well. 

I have never tried Sarms, but have been doing some research, and ready to jump on board. 

The truth is, my diet has been shit lately and I need to lose some weight (fat). My plan is to eat very clean. The last time I did this, I lost 35 pounds in 3 months. It was very strick. No sugar, alcohol (ouch), caffeine, processed meat, wheat, dairy and some other things. I felt fantastic. Anyways, I want to do the same thing again, but only 2 months and then eat way better than I have been.

So to my questions. I'm looking to stack Cardarine and Ligandrol to help things along. Do any of you have experience with them? What dosage and how long did you take them? Any other recommendations to achieve my goals? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 😀

Honest input? 

From your post, it looks like you're trying to use drugs as a crutch to make up for your poor diet. (Correct me if I'm wrong, not trying to be rude or critical) 

The only reason you should be adding drugs is if your diet and training are in check and you're living a lifestyle that is maintainable. Little  bursts of 2-3 month diets are not going to do anything to make up for a shitty diet. 

Can't out train a bad diet, with or without drugs. 

However, if you're totally dialed in and feel you need that slight extra edge to push past what you could do naturally (ie. if you're losing 10lbs a month you don't need drugs) then should be a good time! 

Edited by StraightSideways
  • Thanks 1

No, not using as a crutch, and I don't take it as rude, I love constructive feedback, that's how I learn. 😀

I've done it before, and I know I can do it again without drugs. Was just wondering if I could improve things with sarms, maybe maintain the muscle, because last time I didn't. 

Thanks @StraightSideways for your input. 👍

7 minutes ago, funlog said:

No, not using as a crutch, and I don't take it as rude, I love constructive feedback, that's how I learn. 😀

I've done it before, and I know I can do it again without drugs. Was just wondering if I could improve things with sarms, maybe maintain the muscle, because last time I didn't. 

Thanks @StraightSideways for your input. 👍

Are you on trt while dieting or doing it naturally? 

35lbs in 3 months is quite a lot of weight. You're looking at 3 pounds a week. Almost half a pound a day. Are you sure you didn't maintain muscle? It's pretty easy to start feeling like you've lost all your gains when you're losing that much weight that fast, however if your diet is on track you shouldn't really be losing that much lean muscle to be worried about needing sarms to help you, especially if you're taking testosterone if you are. 

4 minutes ago, funlog said:

I am on trt, 150mg test c a week.

Your muscle loss should be minimal if you're keeping your protein high and not crash dieting too hard. If you're used to losing 3 lbs a week and are already on trt, sarms seem like they will be of very little benefit