Sign in to follow this  
Carbone

Crashed Gear Question

I have limited experience with home Brew. I'm wondering if I can doctor crashed Gear. I E. Add more BB and reheat until it stabilizes. 

Other than not using enough solvent is there any other reason gear would not stay dissolved?

A little more detail about the brew would help to get a better picture of the situation and helping you.

6 hours ago, bebeav said:

A little more detail about the brew would help to get a better picture of the situation and helping you.

I was attempting 50ml Test Cyp @ 250mg/ml using this recipe

Test Cyp Powder - 12.5g

Benzyl Alcohol - 1ml

Benzyl Benzoate - 10ml

Grape seed Oil - 27.65 ml

I Fully dissolved the power into the BB BA using a beaker in a water bath. Added the GSO which was preheated. kept the mixture in the water bath and made sure it was completely homogenous. Then ran it through a 0.22 filter into a sterile vial. Crashed into a solid white mass approximately 2 hours later.

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Test Cyp Powder - 12.5g

Benzyl Alcohol - 1ml

Benzyl Benzoate - 10ml

I Fully dissolved the power into the BB BA using a beaker in a water bath. Added the GSO which was preheated. kept the mixture in the water bath and made sure it was completely homogenous. Then ran it through a 0.22 filter into a sterile vial. Crashed into a solid white mass approximately 2 hours later.

Thanks for the help

Asked a buddy of mine that brews quite a lot, he follows a recipe that would come up with this for your 50ml:

1ml BA

7.5ml BB

30ml GSO

Yours doesn't seem too far off. However you've got less carrier oil and more BB.

Edit: Also supposedly he likes it even more with less BB than 7.5.

Edited by StraightSideways

4 hours ago, Carbone said:

Test Cyp Powder - 12.5g

Benzyl Alcohol - 1ml

Benzyl Benzoate - 10ml

Thanks for the help

I think that using 2/20 ratio with test cyp in mct would hold at 250mg/ml but maybe it have more trouble to hold in GSO. 

Test Cyp have more difficulty to hold than Test E.

A 200mg ml ratio could be better when using GSO i think, with less risk of crashing. 

I would try to add 10ml of GSO, that would bring your mix to something approx 210mg/ml with a a 1.7%ba/17%bb ratio. if it's still doesn't hold adding 1ml of BB will bring you near 19% bb and 200mg/ml approx

• Thanks 1

Worked like a charm, thank you.

I added a little BB and more carrier oil. As soon as the Brew got close to the 200mg/ml mark it held. So far it's been stable all night. 

• Like 1