Mixing Tren A

How's the muscle building business going for you all!? Lol. Anyway... I've been looking for an answer about mixing Tren A with Testosterone 400. If you blend those two in a syringe will the Tren bind with the longer esters and lose it's acetate characteristics?  

Nope, both esters will remain the same. I do exactly what you mention, and I mix Tren E in as well. 

To be more specific right now I am mixing TNT450 with some Tren Ace. Its a great way to get your steady base of Test/Tren while being able to adjust the Tren on the fly if you feel its too much, or not enough. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, mt666tm said:

To be more specific right now I am mixing TNT450 with some Tren Ace. Its a great way to get your steady base of Test/Tren while being able to adjust the Tren on the fly if you feel its too much, or not enough. 

Terrific way to do things...and to save a bit of $ too. Provided u trust ur lab to have their blend to be accurate.

• Like 1

Good idea for sure. I decided to get some Tren E 200. To blend with Tren A. I decided to Give the TrenE a trial shot in my Left quad. Seemed okay at First but it had a bit of pip after half hr. Then the next day it hurt bad. Three days later and it's hurtn still and I can't walk without a limp.lol lm walking like I'm a newbie in the prison system.loljk I usually pin my quads and have never had this happen. I would have thought Tren E should be less cumbersome than Tren A. I will try again but in the glut this round. I'll blent it with some test 400 just for a trial shot before I decide to cycle it or toss this batch.

Edited by Hungwell77
Corrections