deus pharmaceuticals

Skinz

Here's the truth on this lab. Anyone can sign up and make multiple accounts on that joke of a forum, so he has numerous multiple accounts with one post pumping his budget lab. Believe it or not its a paid board and that lab has been there since the end of October with one bloodwork posted and yet they are a verified lab now ya right lol. They use shit packaging and toppers, and I know for fact their brewing practices are sub par, they don't even use a flow hood! They also tried to scam my buddy selling him fake black tops until my buddy called them out. They don't even give tracking out ffs. If you want a good lab go with one of the reputable labs around, fuck these clowns!

• Sad 1

Personally, I have never heard of them, nor tried obviously. So im definitely neutral in if its a good or poor lab, but either way I am of the mentality that if it's good quality stuff eventually time will tell and the proof will show. Same goes if its a terrible lab with bad quality gear, etc then time will tell.

With labs these days popping up often sometimes its difficult to weed out the bad stuff and it doesn't help when online forums are constantly bashing every individual for what lab they're using, whether its new pop-up or a long time running lab. I think a lot of the reviews on any lab whether good or bad hopefully come from someone YOU trust. If so, don't listen to all the other bullshit that is out there. I've tried brand new labs that have yielded far greater results of those who've been around for some time. Just use your better judgement and make a somewhat informed decision. Really, the only true way to give an honest an open review is to try it yourself, rather than listening to everyone that chimes in because "this lab is the best ever" or "this lab is shit because so and so said so".

You need to be your own judge in that respect. Take it for a grain of salt.

55 minutes ago, Fullblown said:

Personally, I have never heard of them, nor tried obviously. So im definitely neutral in if its a good or poor lab, but either way I am of the mentality that if it's good quality stuff eventually time will tell and the proof will show. Same goes if its a terrible lab with bad quality gear, etc then time will tell.

With labs these days popping up often sometimes its difficult to weed out the bad stuff and it doesn't help when online forums are constantly bashing every individual for what lab they're using, whether its new pop-up or a long time running lab. I think a lot of the reviews on any lab whether good or bad hopefully come from someone YOU trust. If so, don't listen to all the other bullshit that is out there. I've tried brand new labs that have yielded far greater results of those who've been around for some time. Just use your better judgement and make a somewhat informed decision. Really, the only true way to give an honest an open review is to try it yourself, rather than listening to everyone that chimes in because "this lab is the best ever" or "this lab is shit because so and so said so".

You need to be your own judge in that respect. Take it for a grain of salt.

So lying about having authentic products as well lower grade brewing practices are ok? This shit is not made up by the way. Again, lots of great labs to pick from that sell legitimate top grade stuff that WON'T yield a fucking infection, or give you sub par qualities, why the fuck would anyone go with a lab using lower grade equipment and brew practices???

Get to know people here and you'll find there are good quality labs that you can get access to and not take these type of risks. I guarantee this Deus character wouldn't last on other boards including this one with the top grade labs around here. I actually give two fucks about other peoples health and not my wallet so......

I agree you need to be your own judge, but listen to vets who can tell you that how a product is made is as important as every other aspect of the business. Just ask my best friend who had a fucking chunk of muscle extracted because of infection from one of these two bit fucking cheap ass labs.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

So lying about having authentic products as well lower grade brewing practices are ok? This shit is not made up by the way. Again, lots of great labs to pick from that sell legitimate top grade stuff that WON'T yield a fucking infection, or give you sub par qualities, why the fuck would anyone go with a lab using lower grade equipment and brew practices???

Get to know people here and you'll find there are good quality labs that you can get access to and not take these type of risks. I guarantee this Deus character wouldn't last on other boards including this one with the top grade labs around here. I actually give two fucks about other peoples health and not my wallet so......

I agree you need to be your own judge, but listen to vets who can tell you that how a product is made is as important as every other aspect of the business. Just ask my best friend who had a fucking chunk of muscle extracted because of infection from one of these two bit fucking cheap ass labs.

I definitely do agree with you for most of that. I really do. MY point was that people really do need to be their own judge. I could sit here and read some dude, or girls review and know its bullshit or not. It's very easy to tell who's pushing what products by the tone of their reviews.  I think its important to weed out the bullshit because there is a lot of it out there. Even good well reputable labs every now and again produce a shittier product, whether its raws, dosing, whatever the case. It happens.

As for listening to Vets, I also agree. But not at all vets in my opinion provide good enough reviews. They could easily just be pushing certain products. It's happened before and quite frankly it will always happen bro.

Nonetheless all good points on your account. Some are debatable, and that's good when it comes to jabbing yourself with a potentially unknown product.

I will also add, all the reviews of this lab are from guys with one post on that piece of shit forum. Anyone can join and make multiple accounts. I'd say maybe one or two reviews are actually legit and the rest are fake ass bullshit. If a lab is doing that, sell fake black tops and using sub par brewing conditions, what do you think is more important, money or end user?

As for Vets recommending labs, I have used Zentec, Medistar, Orion, Almere, Prgressive, Mission, Boss, Nordic Fusion, Newport, Pareto, Genetec, and Innovagen to name a few. I don't tout one lab and guys that do are blatantly obvious. What I am known for is calling out labs like this one that are bullshit, because I'm a long time member of a few forums that actually cares about the guys in these communities. I'm not paid by any lab or board, and not here to make money either. 

Again to OP and anyone that reads about this bullshit lab, there are many, many other WAY BETTER options than Deus. Do you really want to deal with a liar, when there are a fair amount of honest labs out there?

Edited by Afflicted
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Fullblown said:

I definitely do agree with you for most of that. I really do. MY point was that people really do need to be their own judge. I could sit here and read some dude, or girls review and know its bullshit or not. It's very easy to tell who's pushing what products by the tone of their reviews.  I think its important to weed out the bullshit because there is a lot of it out there. Even good well reputable labs every now and again produce a shittier product, whether its raws, dosing, whatever the case. It happens.

As for listening to Vets, I also agree. But not at all vets in my opinion provide good enough reviews. They could easily just be pushing certain products. It's happened before and quite frankly it will always happen bro.

Nonetheless all good points on your account. Some are debatable, and that's good when it comes to jabbing yourself with a potentially unknown product.

It may be easy for you and me to see who's making BS reviews, but for new guys that is not always the case. 

4 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

It may be easy for you and me to see who's making BS reviews, but for new guys that is not always the case. 

It's hard to see from the outside. 

I can't see any issues on that forum with there brewing process. Did it happen on the previous board? 

He claims to have have been selling his GH from the provider and another source. How did he try to fake it to your friend? 

Seems like he has one bloodwork posted there from a guy with next to no posts, then a recent one from a guy with quite a few, as well as a few amount of anecdotal reviews from members with more posts as well. 

Just trying to get the whole picture. Seems like every board has their own agenda and pushes one lab or the other. Pretty easy to see which vets on boards are inclined to push one brand, especially confusing when they happen to be vets/admins on multiple boards with different agendas. Not saying that's you, but I don't see how saying you can create multiple accounts there is a useful point, as anyone can do that on every forum. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StraightSideways said:

I can't see any issues on that forum with there brewing process. Did it happen on the previous board? 

He claims to have have been selling his GH from the provider and another source. How did he try to fake it to your friend? 

Seems like he has one bloodwork posted there from a guy with next to no posts, then a recent one from a guy with quite a few, as well as a few amount of anecdotal reviews from members with more posts as well. 

Just trying to get the whole picture. Seems like every board has their own agenda and pushes one lab or the other. Pretty easy to see which vets on boards are inclined to push one brand, especially confusing when they happen to be vets/admins on multiple boards with different agendas. Not saying that's you, but I don't see how saying you can create multiple accounts there is a useful point, as anyone can do that on every forum. 

That right there makes complete sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Afflicted said:

I agree. A lot of new guys also don't want to put in the time to stick around, learn, contribute and be an upstanding member on the forums of their choice. They just want gear.

3 hours ago, Fullblown said:

That right there makes complete sense.

It's definitely confusing coming into it with little experience like me. 

The main Canadian boards I take a look at have labs that obviously have very a bad relationship for good reason, yet people support both owners/labs which is confusing to me.

It's hard to pay $60-70 a vial but when certain labs that charge up there have no controversy following them, it seems just the easier choice to go with that since you know you're not getting screwed around. 

At least from what I've learned, as you said earlier, is that you've gotta try for yourself to weed out the shit from shills and people with obviously paid motives/supplied gear to make logs. Some of the logs are just painfully useless

I wish more people did bloodwork to back up their claims. "this is good cause I have a boner and that other lab makes my boner 7% less" just doesn't cut it for me. 

I guess at the end of the day, gotta run it for myself and compare my bloods to find which source I'll stick with. 

3 hours ago, StraightSideways said:

I know about the brewing because I know a mod from there quite well who discussed his application with me. We also both know Deus wasn't on the previous board. He doesn't use geometric dilution or an ungator for his orals. He definitely has not invested in a calibrated digital dispenser for filling, no autoclave, no flow hood, and uses cheap vials and stoppers. Fucking ouch!!!! ENJOY YOUR INFECTION

He has the product listed as BlackTops, not generic black tops if you look at his list. He told my friend they were Back Tops from the provider and to research them on pro muscleforum. He did and also told me about them. First thing i said was ask for pictures, and batch number. Thats when buddy back tracked and said they were from dragon ordinance instead. Cmon man holy fuck, you want me to get my friend to post the fucking emails?!?!

Lets address these members:

Anabolicnorth - only posts in the deus section with 10 posts, his posts are hugely fabricated

King of carbs - paid shill for many labs on that board

Krydakai - very possible an honest review but goes off feels

Dreckis - very possible an honest review but again no bloods

Everyone else - 1-3 posts all in the deus thread, which is 70% of the posts

Bloodwork:

Cuurli 6x multiplier - will give props this is honest bloodwork

SWcurry - bullshit bloodwork, he was banned from genetec because he tried to get credit for using the same blood work, so which lab did he use their test and how much was he really using, guy has 3 posts all i deus, ya right lmfao!!!

Pertaining to your comment about multiple accounts, go make a few there and nothing happens. You do it here, cb or cjm and your ass gets called out by the admins

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

I know about the brewing because I know a mod from there quite well who discussed his application with me. We also both know Deus wasn't on the previous board. He doesn't use geometric dilution or an ungator for his orals. He definitely has not invested in a calibrated digital dispenser for filling, no autoclave, no flow hood, and uses cheap vials and stoppers. Fucking ouch!!!! ENJOY YOUR INFECTION

He has the product listed as BlackTops, not generic black tops if you look at his list. He told my friend they were Back Tops from the provider and to research them on pro muscleforum. He did and also told me about them. First thing i said was ask for pictures, and batch number. Thats when buddy back tracked and said they were from dragon ordinance instead. Cmon man holy fuck, you want me to get my friend to post the fucking emails?!?!

Anabolicnorth - only posts in the deus section with 10 posts, his posts are hugely fabricated

Bloodwork:

SWcurry - bullshit bloodwork, he was banned from genetec because he tried to get credit for using the same blood work, so which lab did he use their test and how much was he really using, guy has 3 posts all i deus, ya right lmfao!!!

Pertaining to your comment about multiple accounts, go make a few there and nothing happens. You do it here, cb or cjm and your ass gets called out by the admins

Interesting, thanks for your well thought out and researched response. I appreciate it, Im trying to learn as much as I can!

I'm not calling your friend out for the emails or not believing that or anything, was just wondering how you knew. Not trying to offend or anything. 

• Like 1

Not offended in the least, but I take these things seriously as there are a lot of sociopaths in the industry and it is easy to see who is who, not saying you or Deus are either, but he doesn't hold a stick to most labs, and his dishonest practice of trying to tell someone unknowing that his generics were blacks fucking pisses me off big time. Anyone that has used real blacks knows they blow any chinese or canadian generic out of the water. Anyhow I've made my point for now.

Also, I do not make things up to benefit myself or hurt these labs. Everything I say on the boards is with facts that I can prove if ever called out. Health of you fuckers is very important to me.

Edited by Afflicted
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Afflicted said:

Not offended in the least, but I take these things seriously as there are a lot of sociopaths in the industry and it is easy to see who is who, not saying you or Deus are either, but he doesn't hold a stick to most labs, and his dishonest practice of trying to tell someone unknowing that his generics were blacks fucking pisses me off big time. Anyone that has used real blacks knows they blow any chinese or canadian generic out of the water. Anyhow I've made my point for now.

It's a good thing to take this stuff seriously. I was never planning on running his gear because he has very little in the way of reviews vs other labs. The only labs from that forum I'd be interested in are Pareto or PG since their offerings seem to be able to be backed up, and not just on that forum, on others as well. I don't take the word of one forum by itself as it's obvious on some forum which labs are over pumped.

It's surprising to me how many people are willing to Inject anything they can get their hands on without doing much research. But hey, to each their own. Everybody is responsible for their own body I guess. 

Edited by StraightSideways
Formatting.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StraightSideways said:

It's a good thing to take this stuff seriously. I was never planning on running his gear because he has very little in the way of reviews vs other labs. The only labs from that forum I'd be interested in are Pareto or PG since their offerings seem to be able to be backed up. It's surprising to me how many people are willing to Inject anything they can get their hands on without doing much research. But hey, to each their own. Everybody is responsible for their own body I guess. 

This response shows me you have probably made a better decision going elsewhere, and you are a smart fellow.

Just now, Afflicted said:

This response shows me you have probably made a better decision going elsewhere, and you are a smart fellow.

Not too smart on this kinda stuff yet. Mainly just here to learn for the time being. So I appreciate your time to respond to stuff like this for myself and others like OP who are trying to learn. 

I don't want anyone intaking anything that isn't exactly as advertised/safe. 

• Like 1

Stick around, make friends, do lots of research and most of all ask alot of questions. Every lab I named earlier is good to go with the exception of almere (scamming stuff), and there are a few good ones I never mentioned because I have not personally tried them. You'll find what you are looking for eventually.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 8:18 AM, Afflicted said:

Here's the truth on this lab. Anyone can sign up and make multiple accounts on that joke of a forum, so he has numerous multiple accounts with one post pumping his budget lab. Believe it or not its a paid board and that lab has been there since the end of October with one bloodwork posted and yet they are a verified lab now ya right lol. They use shit packaging and toppers, and I know for fact their brewing practices are sub par, they don't even use a flow hood! They also tried to scam my buddy selling him fake black tops until my buddy called them out. They don't even give tracking out ffs. If you want a good lab go with one of the reputable labs around, fuck these clowns!

Hi all, I was turned on to Northern Lifters and advised this might be a good place for me to branch out to. I was naturally a bit disappointed to come here and see a number of things said about me that I don't believe to be true. Now, I don't know who you are, Afflicted, and I''m not one to make things personal, but I will address them one by one:

1. "Been there since october with one bloodwork posted and yet they are a verified lab now ya right lol.

This is true! I have only been on SST since October. I do have more than customer who has posted bloodwork, but so far all bloods are only for Test E or Tren. I agree that more would be nice, that's why I offer an incentive for users to post bloods. I require that they show the date on the paperwork. If you have any more advice on how I can ensure that only legitimate reviews are posted, I will gladly take that into consideration. I only want honest reviews.

2. "They use shit packaging and toppers"

How have you come to this conclusion? I use West Superior Flip Offs on top of proper stoppers. What about those do you feel are shit? And packaging? I disagree. I do purport myself to be "no frills"" presentation, but that has to do with labels and graphics. I should really call it "no nonsense". Please, if you have constructive criticism about how I can package my products better, I'd gladly take it into consideration.

3. "and I know for a fact their brewing practices are sub par, they don't even use a flow hood!"

I'm afraid you must have me confused with another lab at this point. Where are you getting your information? I have great equipment, I simply don't have a pill press. I think that's the biggest difference between myself and more established labs. It's also something I'm not urgently looking to change as, with your intimate knowledge of sources, you know that they attract a lot of attention these days.

4. "They also tried to scam my buddy selling him fake black tops until my buddy called them out."

Nope, but this might be your closest claim to date. I did in fact have a user inquiring about my HGH products after my transition from Meditrope Black Tops to another popular Black Top GH product. We're talking down to the same week that I restocked. Now, not only did I not provide payment instructions, but I actually advised him to go onto a very popular board where the original source of Meditrope products resides to research the product. Not only did I advise him of where to find information, but I even advised him about the custom tops and batch numbers. I had not even OPENED this new shipment of GH yet. This is somewhat my mistake, but I was *extremely* clear with him that I would not ship anything that was not as advertised, and I think we settled that with mutual satisfaction. Since then I've sold out of that GH with no confusion as to its branding (very popular, sourced by many large American operations). Further, I've restocked Meditrope Mauve Tops, and even emailed your friend directly in advance so that he might have first bid on them, as a bit of an apology for his disappointment earlier. Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing some, though they're almost out of stock again.

5. "They don't even give out tracking ffs"

Again, not true. I did make a post specifically saying that I would not send out tracking as a default with every order. In the past, after receiving an order, I'd ship the order the same or next business day and, without being asked, supply the tracking number for each parcel to each respective client. I only ceased my unwritten policy of defaulting to sending it. Now usually I still just send it, especially on a "slow" day, but under no circumstances does a client get told "no" if they ask for their tracking. I actually think my service here is above bar, as historically I haven't had sources send me tracking by default, but it's been a long time since I've been in the ordering game myself so I understand if times have changed and you think that customers having to request their tracking is unreasonable.

On 5/7/2019 at 8:41 AM, Afflicted said:

I will also add, all the reviews of this lab are from guys with one post on that piece of shit forum. Anyone can join and make multiple accounts. I'd say maybe one or two reviews are actually legit and the rest are fake ass bullshit. If a lab is doing that, sell fake black tops and using sub par brewing conditions, what do you think is more important, money or end user?

As for Vets recommending labs, I have used Zentec, Medistar, Orion, Almere, Prgressive, Mission, Boss, Nordic Fusion, Newport, Pareto, Genetec, and Innovagen to name a few. I don't tout one lab and guys that do are blatantly obvious. What I am known for is calling out labs like this one that are bullshit, because I'm a long time member of a few forums that actually cares about the guys in these communities. I'm not paid by any lab or board, and not here to make money either. 

Again to OP and anyone that reads about this bullshit lab, there are many, many other WAY BETTER options than Deus. Do you really want to deal with a liar, when there are a fair amount of honest labs out there?

Onto the next one:

1. I suppose this is true, anyone can make and add multiple accounts, but I do believe the moderators would probably become privvy to this fairly quickly, as they did with another popular Canadian source over on another major US board (can I say board names?). Anyways, I'm not here for a hit and run, I run no shill accounts, nor do I need to. I believe most of the posters who have commented in my thread and left reviews have well-known names, but unfortunately I suspect you'll always claim shill despite the fact that, once again, you claimed above I only have 1 or 2 reviews?

On 5/7/2019 at 1:14 PM, Afflicted said:

Bloodwork:

Oof this is big one.

1. "I know about the brewing because I know a mod from there quite well who discussed his application with me."

Care to say which one? I have a feeling this isn't true! Again, I'm sure you're a nice fellow who perhaps is confusing SST with another board. Maybe you don't remember who the moderators are, but we could certainly test this. Let's both email the SST modmail with your claim, they can respond via the modmail to conceal the identity of the moderator whom you spoke to, and confirm that any of them know who you are or speak about applications. I would love to see how this pans out.

2. "He doesn't use geometric dilution or an ungator for his orals."

I don't use geometric dilution? How'd you catch me on this one? Did you watch me mix my last batch of Aromasin? OR did I put in my SST application that "Hey guys I don't use geometric dilution but I'm doing my best!". You are however correct I don't have an unguator (is this the word you mean to use?). I have a V-mixer. Different type of equipment, similar end goal. 

3. "He definitely has not invested in a calibrated digital dispenser for filling, no autoclave, no flow hood, and uses cheap vials and stoppers."

*Citation needed*

4. Re: GH. Post the emails my man! Like I said, I was very disappointed as well that when I ran out of the Meditropes I failed to keep track of stock. I thought I had some left and I was wrong. I didn't send payment information to your friend, and directed him to the proper forum to find more information. There was *definitely* no attempt to scam him here. I'd appreciate if you posted the emails in full because it's candid. I'd like people to see how I present myself when I've made a mistake. What I don't do, though, is lie. What I don't do, though, is conceal the true account of events. I can understand if this interaction got misconstrued, I would even understand your apprehension afterwards, but I think our closing emails at the time were very much friendly and I like to think there was a mutual understanding. Maybe he can chime in?

5. I can't comment on the reviews, man. You think multiple sources on a board pay a guy named King of Carbz to hype them all up? I don't know. I'm too cheap for nice vials but you think I'm paying shills to say my Tren is good to go.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:24 PM, Afflicted said:

Also, I do not make things up to benefit myself or hurt these labs. Everything I say on the boards is with facts that I can prove if ever called out. Health of you fuckers is very important to me.

I do think you're being candid here regarding the GH. I think the way that could have been communicated between yourself and your friend may have not told the full story. I understand the disappointment, I was good on the Meditrope Black's for 20-40 kits at a time, and then my "connection" there begin to fail on me. The generics I brought in are very good, but you're right, I prefer the name brand recognition that TheProvider's products bring. That's why I've worked to establish a new connection here, that's why I've brought in the Meditrope Mauve Tops. Just a head's up, though, they're all Chinese. I think your last line about that makes it a bit confusing.

Anyways, I hope that clears some things up. I apologize if I've stepped on any toes in coming here, but I think it's a bit unfair to see my name being wrongly disparaged. @Affliction I do invite you to take me up on that offer regarding your friendship with the SST moderators. I've been speaking with a few of them quite candidly the last couple of weeks and I think they'd be happy to clear up what equipment I've shown in my application, whether it's the fume hood, dispenser, v-mixer, autoclave, UV well, or otherwise.

I'd be happy to continue this conversation and others. I hope that over time you can perhaps come to find I'm not the guy you think I am, nor do I neglect my operation the way you've claimed.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@Deus Pharmaceuticals ive unhid this post of yours. if people can put you on blast,you have every right to speak up to clear doubt

It would be unjust to simply let one side speak against you and not give you a chance to reply. especially as afflicted has said thar he spoke to a mod etc. as i dont know the details but i also dont see any proof,so far this is he say she say. Im giving you a platform to clear any doubt and respond to the accusations presented by @Afflicted because the accusations are not small. Platform is all yours

And ill make one thing clear,every board from cm,to cjm have all been used to promote their agendas. They bash people who they dont like and ban anyone who speaks up against their lines such as syn etc. So i would not use cjm as an example to show any type of validity , if anything,it kills your story,

• Like 1

on a side note, coming from an intl board,as does @DWBO (brotherhoodofpain) ill say this straight up, these canadian labs and boards have the most amount of drama. I am shocked that such a small group of labs/boards can create more drama than a fuckin soap opera. If youre going to put someone on blast,give them a chance to reply. If youre going to lay accusations,back them up. If you dont, i dont give a crap who you are, i will ban you myself.

This board will not become cjm,cm where a few people can dictate what is allowed and not allowed,nor will this become a platform where people can talk shit and try to surpress the other side

This whole vet this is a fackin scam,most people are promoted due to allegiance to board and labs,its quite visible. Most of the people from NM that were vets were all taureaus friend and what a surprise ,because taureau was front rep for bt and they were all his customers. I think you guys need to come to big boards like brotherhood and profesionalmuscle because this behaviour would of got shot down ,banned and shamed. its disgusting how this is permitted and allowed.

• Like 1

It’s not fair as all those discussed would get a equal opportunity to defend themselves or is fair to sponsors paying to advertise here . 

Respect is something earned and not given in society. 

I think acting respectful is the first step and those who don’t want to be respectful would undermine the principles in which look to achieve . 

Others can voice there opinions but the boards you speak of don’t share the same values as I strive to achieve here . 

Regards 

DWBO 

5 minutes ago, DWBO said:

It’s not fair as all those discussed would get a equal opportunity to defend themselves or is fair to sponsors paying to advertise here . 

Respect is something earned and not given in society. 

I think acting respectful is the first step and those who don’t want to be respectful would undermine the principles in which look to achieve . 

Others can voice there opinions but the boards you speak of don’t share the same values as I strive to achieve here . 

Regards 

DWBO 

No worries, you guys are allowed to do with the forum as you please. I for one am not interested in a board heavily censored towards the success of sponsors and not free discussion. Enjoyed my stay here, have a good one NL!