deus pharmaceuticals

Skinz

1 hour ago, StraightSideways said:

Not allow discussion of non-sponsors? 

The whole point of doing that is so people can make an informed, safe decision. I will no longer be a part of this forum if that happens, guess it's been a good run. 

1 hour ago, StraightSideways said:

Not allow discussion of non-sponsors? 

The whole point of doing that is so people can make an informed, safe decision. I will no longer be a part of this forum if that happens, guess it's been a good run. 

the issue lies in the truthfulness from peoples input. As i said in my post, i have never seen so much drama in the intl boards as I have seen in the canadian side.

People are creating accounts on different boards ot leave fake reviews. Board owners are allowing anyone who fits their agenda to post away,anyone who offers an opinion that doesnt align with their motive is banned. So in all due respect,what truthfulness is left in any of these reviews?There needs to be accountability,there needs to be a level of respect of that person who is offering a review

When taureau was exposed here,it was permitted with evidence,he was also given this platform to rebuke or counter any claims that may be fake. Does any other canadian board allow this?i dont see a single board in the canadian side that will let someone on the opposite side speak. Ihave done my research on cjm,cm,cb and none of them fit this criteria.

Most of you are well aware that cjm went on a straight bash of bt,banned anyone who spoke positively about it,cm was no different. CB has no credibility because it is run by a scammer.

Question is,how can you vet reviews?Reviews should only be permitted to people of a reputaiton,especially when allegations and accusations are done.

Look at the above scenario, If i did not allow deus to challenge claims stated by afflicted,what would happen to his rep?it would be damaged. 

This is what dwbo means by allowing and not allowing,there is way too much fuckin drama here.

So first rule i am implementing,if you are going to bash someone and present accusations,you better back it off. If you provide such info and no backing,you will be banned. I dont care if youre a vet or mod. This he say she say shit cant exist.

Freedom of offering reviews of other labs is fine,because people genuinely want to know about another lab and to make sure its legit or not. In the same token,many people use this as an excuse to promote their brand without actually being a sponsor. I think most of you do not understand the shit us staff are put into being in the middle. We have to find a system that keeps all parties happy and that is nearly impossible with all the drama in canadian boards and labs

Tell me one board aside from us,that has permitted someone to come out and challenge claims against them?not a single fuckin one,so how about you guys support and help staff come up with a proper solution vs saying we are simply censoring everything. Look from all angles and discuss with us

Best example is deus pharma,if we was banned and not given a chance to speak,his rep would be damaged. Atleast now,he is given a platform and afflicted can provide proof and or deus can show proof that afflicted is lying and the staff will make a decision. But long are those days where we will simply let people come here and talk shit without nay proof. If you want that,then stay loyal to cjm or cb because it wont happen here

• Like 1

i am also thankful that @StraightSideways spoke up and voiced his opinion,if we oppress people,why would they stay here?every one of you are permitted to voice an opinion but if you state an accusation/allegations, you better be able to back it up with solid proof,that way all members can see it and make a decision. If you state something with no proof,you will be banned and i dont care if you a vet,mod etc. Rules are meant to be enforced,no staff is above rules.

Although I'm not a sponsor here, I would definitely appreciate if the mods/admins would consider leaving this thread open so that users like @Afflicted can respond with evidence to back up their claims. It seems only fair, given the severity of his accusations, that he have the right to prove that he knows moderators on SST, that he was told I don't use geometric dilution, that I have no proper equipment, that I use cheap vials and stoppers, that I have shit presentation/packaging, that I tried to scam his friend with bunk HGH, etc.. I wouldn't want this thread to be closed or deleted as, should I be guilty of all of the above, it wouldn't be right to hide these infractions from the public eye.

Oh, and my packaging is shit, too:

Presentation.jpg

@Afflicted let's pony up. Let's prove what is fair to prove. You can say I use cheap packaging, vials, and stoppers, and the above image can't prove it's not cheap. Sure, it looks pretty as fuck, but maybe I paid $0.20 per empty vial instead of $0.25. Maybe my labels only look and feel fantastic because they're waterproof vinyl from a professional printer, but it's totally possible I exploited cheap labour and they're actually laced with formaldehyde. We can't can't prove that all the reviews are real or fake, but let's email SST modmail and validate your claims.

Claims we can prove or disprove by emailing SST moderators:

1. You claim you have a friend who is an SST Mod - Easy, we both email, cc each other in the emails, their email is sst_modmail@tutanota.com. They only respond through the group email, so your personal friend would have their identity hidden.

2. You claim I don't have proper equipment - Easy, we ask SST. I provided them with timestamped images of everything. You claim I don't have a fumehood, no calibrated dispenser, no unguator (true, I have a V-mixer). Let's run this question by them.

The admins here are letting me speak freely now, and I'm going to make the most of the opportunity. It seems whomever it was that you expected to censor me isn't able to anymore, so let's go. Back up your claims or come clean about your real agenda. It's not "peoples' health". I'd bet my bottom dollar that you sell someone's gear, don't you? Could the one and only Afflicted actually be a rep? Stay tuned...

At the end of the day, I'm not here to pick on anyone. I don't sling shit about other labs. I don't attack the big conglomerate. Y'all will be fine. I'm not putting a rep in every province. I've avoided the Canadian specific boards because for years I trusted "Veterans" who were nothing more than Reps. They rely on their $5-20 per vial sales commission. They have fancy flairs and they gang up on new guys, asking "Who are you to have an opinion?" "stick around and you'll learn something from the vets" "trust your source" etc.. It's exhausting. I'm only here because someone appeared to have asked a genuine curious question about me, and a "vet" came in and dumped verbal diarrhea all over this thread and, in turn, my name. Now, instead of just sitting back and letting the Canadian boards be Canadian boards, I'm here to call bullshit. @Afflicted could have chosen to just ignore this thread and let it fizzle out. Barely anyone would have seen my name. Instead, he chooses to lie about me, and not subtly, either, he chooses to make claims that can be proven or disproven.

Prove your claims, and dump the emails re: the HGH too. All of them, in full. Or stick to "guiding youngsters in the proper direction" on other boards. Don't worry, I'm not trying to take CJM from your bosses' lab.

Edited by Deus Pharmaceuticals
  • Like 1

Just now, 3ml said:

So this guy can post up his products here and solicit members through PM while we have sponsors on this board???

You'd prefer that claims about the quality of my packaging and presentation were not permitted to be challenged? No one has been PM'd and I have not provided my contact information or product/price list here. If anything you have your friend Affliction to thank for making my name known around these parts, I suppose had you deleted his posts instead, I wouldn't be here. I am interested in any sponsorship opportunities, though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deus Pharmaceuticals said:

You'd prefer that claims about the quality of my packaging and presentation were not permitted to be challenged? No one has been PM'd and I have not provided my contact information or product/price list here. If anything you have your friend Affliction to thank for making my name known around these parts, I suppose had you deleted his posts instead, I wouldn't be here. I am interested in any sponsorship opportunities, though.

I don’t agree with you posting pics of your lab here without being a sponsor

What proof do you have I am friends with affliction?

5 minutes ago, 3ml said:

We could try to be diplomatic instead of confrontational. If I removed the image of my presentation, which does not reveal pricing, contact information, or in any way offer the sale of my brand's product, would you feel more comfortable with this thread? Were you the one who hid/deleted my initial post to begin with, despite it not containing that image?

I just assume you're friends, maybe you hate the guy, but I do take notice of the posts that you add likes to, and I noticed you liked one of his disparaging me without any proof of that. I do also peruse other boards, CJM, Meso, etc.., so I suppose I extrapolate from what I see there, as well. I'd be happy to revoke any implication that you like each other.

Do you think I'm out of line for assuming you're friends? More out of line than, say, banning me, removing my posts, and allowing claims from Affliction to stand without any proof of those?

All of the above are genuine questions, I'd prefer to have an amicable relationship moving forward.

Edited by Deus Pharmaceuticals
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ml said:

So this guy can post up his products here and solicit members through PM while we have sponsors on this board???

He's done nothing of that sort. Affliction spewed an accusation and he defended his self. He has not promoted any sales nor contact info. So let's be diplomatic here, deus has every right to defend himself and affliction can provide proof of his accusations. 

I am also in touch with the mods from sst. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3ml said:

The dudes lab was being trashed. As well as his presentation. What was he supposed to do? 

If something I worked hard at was being attacked, I'd sure as shit want to stand behind whatever I did as well. 

• Like 2

Deus does and will have every opportunity,as does afflicted. Cant talk shit if you got no evidence. One thing this board wont allow. That is and will always be a universal rule here

When stuff about taureau and dracorex  came up,i made sure there was evidence and i reviewed all screenshots before permitting it here.

We even offered any one of taureaus friends includiong taureau himself to come here and prove these accusations false,he did not and nor did any of his staff there

We even went one up and shared info with biguglynewf form cjm,who agreed to speak to olympic but after many failed attempts,olympic backed off. Storing personal info is a horrible practice and hated by all big boards and results in an instant ban but seems like in the canadian politics its all fine if one of your own do it. So that should help all members see that CJM nor CB actually follow any type of law or enforce any law. They only implement it when it suits their agendas,where as this board wont allow shit. Time for members to open up their eyes aswell and start to understand,when you see a lab getting bashed on cjm or other boards,9/10 is has a political agenda and motive behind it. These owners dont give 2 shits about you or your info,they care about your money. Wake up and get a reality check,support a board that actually isnt owned by a bloody lab. We will always give a chance and voice to someone getting bashed,thats our promise

Afflicted has another day or 2 to follow up,if he fails to do. You all can decide what the truth is,im not going to be the shit stirrer. But we will ban Afflicted because this board will not tolerate accusations with no evidence. This will be an example for future members who wish to leave a negative review,be ready to back it up or be prepared to get banned. The days of bullshit politics form shills and lab owners/board owners are over

P.S if anyone has contact with CJM mods or CB staff and they wish to rebuke any accusations I have presented,they are free to come and talk. This board will be a platform for all in a fair manner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

seeing that @Afflicted didnt respond,ill let that speak for itself. As i said before,you want to talk shit and not back it up,then go back to cjm because you will get called out and banned

Side note, i received an email from the mods at SST and they all confirmed that not only is afflicted lying but that none of the mods ever spoke to afflicted. 

All pics that were presented by deus were legitimate and that all the crap made by afflicted was bullshit. Talk about agendas

• Like 2

I would like to report that I have become a new deus customer.

Service was nothing short of perfect.  Very timely response to questions, and good advice received.

If the product is as good as the service, I'll be a very happy customer.  I'll definitely report further if I have anything to report, but so far - excellent.

Reflecting on the photo below, I wonder who this is really for, myself or my wife 😎

image.png.dd7749048cc9e4fe76c259771ffb0bef.png

Edited by BobTheOldLifter
typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

seeing that @Afflicted didnt respond,ill let that speak for itself. As i said before,you want to talk shit and not back it up,then go back to cjm because you will get called out and banned

Side note, i received an email from the mods at SST and they all confirmed that not only is afflicted lying but that none of the mods ever spoke to afflicted. 

All pics that were presented by deus were legitimate and that all the crap made by afflicted was bullshit. Talk about agendas

Lmao you could just tell the dude was full of shit. 

A good old hearty fuck you to @afflicted

• Haha 1

At the end of the day @Affliction and I wanted the same thing, which was to help provide Canadians with good gear, he just wanted to be sneaky about how he led you to the line of products that he makes money off of, while I prefer to avoid all that bullshit. It has to be stressful, I would think.

Thank you to everyone who kept an open mind and allowed me to speak. The evidence speaks for itself, obviously. Hopefully I can hang out here more moving forward.

Let's say it how it is@Afflicted

Simply had a hidden agenda and if you put 2+2 together, there's no doubt he is supporting a lab. He ain't a lab owner because he's too stupid to be one but he's definitely a rep or buddy buddy with a cjm lab.

main question is why is @3ml

Silent with afflicted but decides to go out against you, when all you did is defend yourself? But was liking every post by afflicted. Agenda much? Possibly part of the same lab?

11 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

Let's say it how it is@Afflicted

Simply had a hidden agenda and if you put 2+2 together, there's no doubt he is supporting a lab. He ain't a lab owner because he's too stupid to be one but he's definitely a rep or buddy buddy with a cjm lab.

main question is why is @3ml

Silent with afflicted but decides to go out against you, when all you did is defend yourself? But was liking every post by afflicted. Agenda much? Possibly part of the same lab?

I have personally banned him myself

Have a great day

On 6/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, BobTheOldLifter said:

Update:

Pinned my first of the deus Test E.  No probs, zero PIP.

Basically took just a little more than my trt dose, so while still relatively low dose, and only a gut feeling, I do feel a definite kick now, and had another PR last night on bench.

So far, 5 stars on everything.

Thanks for the kind words!