Skinz

deus pharmaceuticals

Here is the email from sst admins who verified that afflicted is full of shit. Board is about transparency, thx to the sst staff for helping us resolve this. 

I'd like for you members to start and understand how much bullshit politics is within this Canadian scene. So called "vets" are mainly vets because they either rep some lab or a board. But we here at NL are going to weed out the shit and call them out. In agreement with sst and brotherhoodofpain.com @DWBO we will be sharing info and listing members who we catch lying or shit stirring people and make sure their names and their labs are listed in the scammer section on all boards. This Canadian scene definitely needs some vetting. This will not be some form of meso or cjm where people get blasted just because they are competition. 

Screenshot_20190703-103522.thumb.png.f9c2bd8c5e522a5ad9bbb49ac1f6b254.png

On 8/13/2019 at 7:08 PM, Deus Pharmaceuticals said:

Thanks to everyone who took their time to hear "my side" of the story. I'm happy to say I'll be sticking around here, you can find my dedicated thread below:

Glad to see you stick around 

This board won't allow the stupid politics that were from other boards. And we will always give everyone an opportunity to speak. Hopefully this board unites people in the banner of truth