deus pharmaceuticals

Skinz

Here is the email from sst admins who verified that afflicted is full of shit. Board is about transparency, thx to the sst staff for helping us resolve this. 

I'd like for you members to start and understand how much bullshit politics is within this Canadian scene. So called "vets" are mainly vets because they either rep some lab or a board. But we here at NL are going to weed out the shit and call them out. In agreement with sst and brotherhoodofpain.com @DWBO we will be sharing info and listing members who we catch lying or shit stirring people and make sure their names and their labs are listed in the scammer section on all boards. This Canadian scene definitely needs some vetting. This will not be some form of meso or cjm where people get blasted just because they are competition. 

Screenshot_20190703-103522.thumb.png.f9c2bd8c5e522a5ad9bbb49ac1f6b254.png

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 7:08 PM, Deus Pharmaceuticals said:

Thanks to everyone who took their time to hear "my side" of the story. I'm happy to say I'll be sticking around here, you can find my dedicated thread below:

Glad to see you stick around 

This board won't allow the stupid politics that were from other boards. And we will always give everyone an opportunity to speak. Hopefully this board unites people in the banner of truth 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, Deus Pharmaceuticals said:

Thanks to everyone who took their time to hear "my side" of the story. I'm happy to say I'll be sticking around here, you can find my dedicated thread below:

Apparently I don't have permission to see this content. Can I get permission?

Hi folks, this is not a review of their products, but their service. I wanted to try the test cyp because I have never had anything with Miglyol as a carrier. Customer service was fast and friendly. Shipping was same day as payment was received. I'm not planning on using the test for a bit, so can't comment on any results, but I had to give it a try to see how I responded. I used 1/2 ml (I always use half on stuff I haven't tried, just in case) and it was fine, so 3 days later did 1ml. Injection was smooth and zero pip. So far, very happy with this company and I will definitely use them in the future. Thanks Deus.

• Like 2

I was considering buying from these guys since Pareto is no longer around. My concern is there prices are too cheap more so primo which primo is expensive to produce. I know test is general is cheap to produce but all other places seem to have a standard price where these guys are $20 less on a vial. My other concern is on there website there is no info about them being in Canada. No info about how long they have been in business . I haven't purchased from them but I think I might shop around some more.

• 2 months later...

Good to see people still around. I was worried for a moment beginning to read this thread and then it turned unexpectedly. 

I might go with Deus, not just because of the lowest prices, I feel like it was verified now and safe to purchase from. 

Thanks a lot for the no BS forum northernlifters.

If I order from Deus soon, I will make sure to return here to leave a review. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 3:03 PM, Testicle said:

Good to see people still around. I was worried for a moment beginning to read this thread and then it turned unexpectedly. 

I might go with Deus, not just because of the lowest prices, I feel like it was verified now and safe to purchase from. 

Thanks a lot for the no BS forum northernlifters.

If I order from Deus soon, I will make sure to return here to leave a review. 

have you received your products yet i plan to buy test eth and clomid from deuspharma.net