LGD-4033 insomnia

Tried and had to quit 3 different times after less than a week. About 2 or 3 days in i start not being able to fall asleep. Id lie there all night staring at the ceiling if i didn't take xanax. Even then i wake up a few hours later. I've tried melatonin, zinc, etc, which didn't help. Weird thing is that even though i get very little sleep, i don't feel tired during the day. The restlessness of not being able to fall asleep is enough to stop taking the stuff though. To bad because i like the feeling on the stuff.

As i type this i realise i could have tried just stayed awake until i was legitimately tired and then got a few hours sleep. As i said, i didn't feel tired during the day even just a little sleep. Could be a way to improve productivity lol. Anyways, mostly just ranting here and hoping to hear other's experiences with it.

7 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

Very strange as I’ve never had any sides like sleep issues while taking this compound. 

I've read a few cases of it. Exactly the same as me too, can't fall asleep and then only getting a few hours at best and it's all restless. That said, I had problems sleeping on test/deca/mast too. Hell i can't sleep if i have refined sugar close to bed time. 🙄. This last attempt at LGD-4033 i even halved the dose to 5mg. Although I'm hearing 5mg is the new normal dose anyways. Still, no sleep.