bebeav

Only 2 different AAS possibility, what would it be for you?

After going through a long phase where I wanted to try everything I've come to the conclusion that Equipoise is my favorite. I get nice gainz and zero sidez from it.

I like Primo too, but on a gainz/$ basis I have to hand it to Eq.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 2:29 PM, Zbignew said:

After going through a long phase where I wanted to try everything I've come to the conclusion that Equipoise is my favorite. I get nice gainz and zero sidez from it.

I like Primo too, but on a gainz/$ basis I have to hand it to Eq.

20 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Testosterone for sure. Hmm, second ones tough... eq or proviron. Prolly proviron.

Yup eq is a big favorite of mine. Next ro no sides for me even my rbc stays at a good range just give blood halfway though cycle. 900mg eq was my last lean bulk blast. Looking to do it again. What's your eq dose?

I do like proviron to. At 75-100mg on a cut it shines. Low sides and best oral imo for body composition and cutting. 

52 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

Yup eq is a big favorite of mine. Next ro no sides for me even my rbc stays at a good range just give blood halfway though cycle. 900mg eq was my last lean bulk blast. Looking to do it again. What's your eq dose?

I do like proviron to. At 75-100mg on a cut it shines. Low sides and best oral imo for body composition and cutting. 

I like to start at 750 for 8 weeks then bump to 1000 for 8 more. I’ve only used proviron once, but I loved it at 50-75mg

15 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

I like to start at 750 for 8 weeks then bump to 1000 for 8 more. I’ve only used proviron once, but I loved it at 50-75mg

I wanted to run 1.2gr eq this next blast with moderate test 600mg or 900mg eq and 1gr test. Cant decide hah.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

I wanted to run 1.2gr eq this next blast with moderate test 600mg or 900mg eq and 1gr test. Cant decide hah.   

I’m currently on 300 test 750eq 600 masteron  ,just lowered eq to 750 to add 350 dhb

loving it, prefer higher test. But I thought I’d try it low once. My 4th cycle

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

I’m currently on 300 test 750eq 600 masteron  ,just lowered eq to 750 to add 350 dhb

loving it, prefer higher test. But I thought I’d try it low once. My 4th cycle

Yea. I think I'll go the higher test route. 1gr test 900mg eq 50mg proviron. 

Nice cycle! I loooove high dose eq.

I don’t go over 750 test, or I need an ai and I really try to avoid ai use. Last winter I ran 900 test 600 mast. Got huge fast but my nip started bugging me, so I’ll stick to 750 for now.

And 300 test imo is to low, I just wanted to try it. I’m shredded atm but not packing on the size I’m after.

should be a killer cycle bro! Hope you log it!

10 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Nice cycle! I loooove high dose eq.

I don’t go over 750 test, or I need an ai and I really try to avoid ai use. Last winter I ran 900 test 600 mast. Got huge fast but my nip started bugging me, so I’ll stick to 750 for now.

And 300 test imo is to low, I just wanted to try it. I’m shredded atm but not packing on the size I’m after.

should be a killer cycle bro! Hope you log it!

Yea it will be my first time using higher test in over 2 years. I've been going the lower test (125-300mg) for those past 2 years... so I think 1gr test is needed to add some size for myself with 900mg eq. I really only use test mast eq these days. 

I've never tried primo, mainly because it's cost prohibitive in the amount required to get signficant benefit (along the lines of GH).

But if it was a steroid i'd take primo or eq because of low sides

Otherwise I would take low dose GH