hows this look ?

whatsup

I hope you have a decent amount of experiences with tren to run an enanthate ester at 600. Also I think trest at that dose is too low. I'd prefer a little proviron/winstrol combo. But I'd also argue, as I've seen your other thread - bring your weight down naturally first before jumping into harsh compounds.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, whatsup said:

yea I plan to lose 20-25 more pounds first.

That’s a good idea - you’ll become more receptive to everything and then honestly I’d start small. Introduce test at first, maybe a low dose of Winstrol. Then build up into tren

Holy fuck dude.  Waaaaaaaay too much tren.  You will be a fucking nutbag on that much the first time.

here is your first cycle.

300 mg of test a week

12.5 mg of aromasin 2 times a week day after your shot.  Wait 3 weeks before starting the aromasin.

you don’t want to wait till you are leaner than just run the test.  The tren will not magically make you lose weight.  Don’t believe the shit you read on the boards.  Never believe anyone trenned our either, the view of the world is distorted.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

#1 id never run tren e regardless.  Always tren ace.  Sides can be too harsh and u dont want to be stuck with them for 3 weeks once they begin.

#2 id suggest running two separate cycles here.

1-test+trest

Then

2-test+tren

Then I could add possibly a third compound to each cycle which makes sense based on your goal. Ie) cycle 1 perhaps you would add a moderate dose of anadrol/dbol.  Maybe run ur trestolone at beginning of cycle and anadrol/DBol at the end. Or vice versa. I definitely wouldnt run them together....or imo a better approach would be to drop your test dose right down to TRT level 150mg/week and add a healthy dose of EQ for the majority of ur anabolic activity.  500-750mg for ur entire cycle would work great in my opinion..depending on ur size and cycle history u may need to adjust the dosage. Then save that 40 days of trestolone until the very end to finish strong. Cycle 2 id suggest adding masteron for the entire cycle. Starting at 1/2 your test dose and to titrating the dose equal with the test.  Or another option would be winstrol but personally I think masteron is a better way to to. It can be run for longer..at higher dose and doesnt affect lipids nearly as adversely and wont dry out ur joints like winny does.

12 hours ago, whatsup said:

hows 500 test e 400 dec 400 equipoise sound?

I'd drop the Deca, and the test and EQ sound fine. But Again, I'd still opt to wait until you're leaner. You've been making good progress without so far so I'd continue doing what you're doing. Don't fix what isn't broken. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I'd drop the Deca, and the test and EQ sound fine. But Again, I'd still opt to wait until you're leaner. You've been making good progress without so far so I'd continue doing what you're doing. Don't fix what isn't broken. 

I agree 100%.

Im usually not a fan of using EQ and nandralones together.  Better off using one for 6-8 weeks then switch.

19 hours ago, Synyster said:

I agree 100%.

Im usually not a fan of using EQ and nandralones together.  Better off using one for 6-8 weeks then switch.

Not to get off topic, but i'm curious as to why you don't like them paired together? I find this can be a very powerful combination. Not that theres really a right or wrong - I'm just curious as to you're thoughts. 

• Like 1