Synyster

Test+tren+mast......preferred doses

Curious what ur guys preferred doses are for when you use these compounds together.  Basically for a recomp phase.

I think I'm likely going to taper my testosterone dose down from 1500mg/wk where it's currently at to 500mg/wk and then throw in the masteron @ 500mg/wk to start and the tren ace @ 250mg/week to start and obviously increase from there. Hopefully getting around 700mg/wk if sides are all ggood.

What dosages of the test tren mast combo have u guys found worked best for u?

9 hours ago, Synyster said:

Curious what ur guys preferred doses are for when you use these compounds together.  Basically for a recomp phase.

I think I'm likely going to taper my testosterone dose down from 1500mg/wk where it's currently at to 500mg/wk and then throw in the masteron @ 500mg/wk to start and the tren ace @ 250mg/week to start and obviously increase from there. Hopefully getting around 700mg/wk if sides are all ggood.

What dosages of the test tren mast combo have u guys found worked best for u?

I agree with @Nissan its high test dose however I’d factor this in to the equation, what other compounds were you using? My preference would be to keep most things the same and introduce say Mast and Tren at a 1:1 dose every other day. Trying to keep your total anabolic dosage kind of similar. If there were other anabolics present with your 1500 test that’s a significant total to drop to roughly 1200 total. I think instead of recomp you’ll lose a lot of water but progression will be lessened. I’d ride out a higher test dose along with moderate Tren and mast until you need to take a break.

i think another more important factor to consider as well is the diet your on. 

If I were running those three compounds I'd do test at 800, tren at 400 and mast at 400. Ideally I'd swap out the mast for win at 50mg a day.

For me I like: Test at 500, Tren at 600, Mast at 400.  

Right now thats where my Test and Tren are, and when I drop a few more lbs I will be adding the Mast and rolling into summer. 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:09 PM, Corey5150 said:

I agree with @Nissan its high test dose however I’d factor this in to the equation, what other compounds were you using? My preference would be to keep most things the same and introduce say Mast and Tren at a 1:1 dose every other day. Trying to keep your total anabolic dosage kind of similar. If there were other anabolics present with your 1500 test that’s a significant total to drop to roughly 1200 total. I think instead of recomp you’ll lose a lot of water but progression will be lessened. I’d ride out a higher test dose along with moderate Tren and mast until you need to take a break.

i think another more important factor to consider as well is the diet your on. 

I appreciate the detailed response.

Prior to this I have been on the test only for 6 weeks. And recently added anavar @ 60mg/day.  Anavar Will stay in for anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. 

Also added igf1 DES @40-60MCG/training session.

The var and igf I'm only 6 days in.

If i keep igf1 in when I add tren I'll switch to LR3 as there's a major synergy there which is often overlooked.

Diet is as clean as it needs to be.  Getting stronger and adding size while losing 1.9lbs/week on average. Which includes a small "metabolic reset" that I did about 2 months ago where I removed cardio...added some calories back in and focused very much on strength for a 4 week mini block.  Then back to the cardio etc and it worked wonderfully.

I also have oral winny sitting here which I may dabble in a bit with the TTM or replace masteron with the winny entirely at the end of the cycle. Thats to be determined.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:29 AM, fuji said:

I'm currently running 300mg of each per week, all enanthate.

Hello mate how long have you been on that dose as I was thinking of doing the same next time 

1 hour ago, Ricky480 said:

Hello mate how long have you been on that dose as I was thinking of doing the same next time 

I've been running this for 4 weeks now. No sides except the night sweats. 

3 hours ago, fuji said:

I've been running this for 4 weeks now. No sides except the night sweats. 

Is it a all in one vial your using I was looking and see a few that had 100mg per ml

ive read some guys say the tren and mast  should be a bit higher then the test amounts 

are you taking any Ai or nolvadex and what's you going to do 10 weeks then drop the tren and do test only for the other 2 before pct

7 hours ago, Ricky480 said:

Is it a all in one vial your using I was looking and see a few that had 100mg per ml

ive read some guys say the tren and mast  should be a bit higher then the test amounts 

are you taking any Ai or nolvadex and what's you going to do 10 weeks then drop the tren and do test only for the other 2 before pct

I'll message you, so we don't clutter up the original thread 👍