Test+tren+mast......preferred doses

On 9/19/2023 at 11:51 AM, GreekGod2.0 said:

I'm hopping on gear, and I plan to start with Tren Ace @300 mg/week, Test Enanthate @600 mg/week, and Masteron @400 mg/week. Do those sound like good dosages to limit side effects while getting as much lean gains as I can, and cutting body fat? Let me know if I should adjust the dosages. Also, should I add cabergoline to prevent gyno?

Hoping on as in this is your first cycle? 

Just from the fact you asked thst question I'd cut tren out of your options. 

If you want a legit decent first cycle of a compound and Ur looking to get lean gains AND cut bodyfat.  This will sound weird but I'd recommend Clenbuterol.

Itll obviously cut fat but it has a distinct anabolic affect also.  If your training and diet are both up to par you'll get pretty damn impressive results from 8 weeks of clen. 

Another option would be Anavar only. Taken subligually preworkout. 20mg for week 1-4, then 40mg weeks 5-8.  You'll gain much more strength and size from this than the Clen but it'll cost you 6x as much too. 

Then as a 3rd "cycle" I'd do testosterone enth or cyp at using backfilled 1/2" long insulin syringes.  Injecting 0.25mL per day. Which will be 62.5mg per day or 437.5mg per week. 

No need at all for masteron yet. And as for tren, in my opinion there's no need for 90% of people to use tren, and the ones that do shouldn't EVER need over 40mg per day aka 280mg per week.  I'm talking as an Olympia level pro you don't need over 40mg per day.