Jump to content
Synyster

Test+tren+mast......preferred doses

Recommended Posts

Curious what ur guys preferred doses are for when you use these compounds together.  Basically for a recomp phase.

 

I think I'm likely going to taper my testosterone dose down from 1500mg/wk where it's currently at to 500mg/wk and then throw in the masteron @ 500mg/wk to start and the tren ace @ 250mg/week to start and obviously increase from there. Hopefully getting around 700mg/wk if sides are all ggood.

 

What dosages of the test tren mast combo have u guys found worked best for u?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Synyster said:

Curious what ur guys preferred doses are for when you use these compounds together.  Basically for a recomp phase.

 

I think I'm likely going to taper my testosterone dose down from 1500mg/wk where it's currently at to 500mg/wk and then throw in the masteron @ 500mg/wk to start and the tren ace @ 250mg/week to start and obviously increase from there. Hopefully getting around 700mg/wk if sides are all ggood.

 

What dosages of the test tren mast combo have u guys found worked best for u?

I agree with @Nissan its high test dose however I’d factor this in to the equation, what other compounds were you using? My preference would be to keep most things the same and introduce say Mast and Tren at a 1:1 dose every other day. Trying to keep your total anabolic dosage kind of similar. If there were other anabolics present with your 1500 test that’s a significant total to drop to roughly 1200 total. I think instead of recomp you’ll lose a lot of water but progression will be lessened. I’d ride out a higher test dose along with moderate Tren and mast until you need to take a break.

i think another more important factor to consider as well is the diet your on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were running those three compounds I'd do test at 800, tren at 400 and mast at 400. Ideally I'd swap out the mast for win at 50mg a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I like: Test at 500, Tren at 600, Mast at 400.  

Right now thats where my Test and Tren are, and when I drop a few more lbs I will be adding the Mast and rolling into summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently running 300mg of each per week, all enanthate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 2:09 PM, Corey5150 said:

I agree with @Nissan its high test dose however I’d factor this in to the equation, what other compounds were you using? My preference would be to keep most things the same and introduce say Mast and Tren at a 1:1 dose every other day. Trying to keep your total anabolic dosage kind of similar. If there were other anabolics present with your 1500 test that’s a significant total to drop to roughly 1200 total. I think instead of recomp you’ll lose a lot of water but progression will be lessened. I’d ride out a higher test dose along with moderate Tren and mast until you need to take a break.

i think another more important factor to consider as well is the diet your on. 

I appreciate the detailed response.

 

Prior to this I have been on the test only for 6 weeks. And recently added anavar @ 60mg/day.  Anavar Will stay in for anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. 

Also added igf1 DES @40-60MCG/training session.

 

The var and igf I'm only 6 days in.

 

If i keep igf1 in when I add tren I'll switch to LR3 as there's a major synergy there which is often overlooked.

 

Diet is as clean as it needs to be.  Getting stronger and adding size while losing 1.9lbs/week on average. Which includes a small "metabolic reset" that I did about 2 months ago where I removed cardio...added some calories back in and focused very much on strength for a 4 week mini block.  Then back to the cardio etc and it worked wonderfully.

 

I also have oral winny sitting here which I may dabble in a bit with the TTM or replace masteron with the winny entirely at the end of the cycle. Thats to be determined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 7:29 AM, fuji said:

I'm currently running 300mg of each per week, all enanthate.

Hello mate how long have you been on that dose as I was thinking of doing the same next time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ricky480 said:

Hello mate how long have you been on that dose as I was thinking of doing the same next time 

I've been running this for 4 weeks now. No sides except the night sweats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fuji said:

I've been running this for 4 weeks now. No sides except the night sweats. 

Is it a all in one vial your using I was looking and see a few that had 100mg per ml

ive read some guys say the tren and mast  should be a bit higher then the test amounts 

are you taking any Ai or nolvadex and what's you going to do 10 weeks then drop the tren and do test only for the other 2 before pct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ricky480 said:

Is it a all in one vial your using I was looking and see a few that had 100mg per ml

ive read some guys say the tren and mast  should be a bit higher then the test amounts 

are you taking any Ai or nolvadex and what's you going to do 10 weeks then drop the tren and do test only for the other 2 before pct

I'll message you, so we don't clutter up the original thread 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I run them 250 test EW and tren/mast at 600mg EW.

I like low dose test cycles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, Synyster said:

I appreciate the detailed response.

 

Prior to this I have been on the test only for 6 weeks. And recently added anavar @ 60mg/day.  Anavar Will stay in for anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. 

Also added igf1 DES @40-60MCG/training session.

 

The var and igf I'm only 6 days in.

 

If i keep igf1 in when I add tren I'll switch to LR3 as there's a major synergy there which is often overlooked.

 

Diet is as clean as it needs to be.  Getting stronger and adding size while losing 1.9lbs/week on average. Which includes a small "metabolic reset" that I did about 2 months ago where I removed cardio...added some calories back in and focused very much on strength for a 4 week mini block.  Then back to the cardio etc and it worked wonderfully.

 

I also have oral winny sitting here which I may dabble in a bit with the TTM or replace masteron with the winny entirely at the end of the cycle. Thats to be determined.

I'd consider perhaps adding proviron in near the end to help with SHBG. But honestly man I'd start small. Run say 300/week 1:1 Tren to mast or even 75mg eod of each with the same test dose. Keeping diet the same, and look to recomp, and then we you need another stimulus bump it up. Keep it simple. 

See how you react to a smaller dose, and then bump it when you hit a plateau. don't run the same dose 6+ weeks. That is unless you're really just trying to squeeze the last little bit out of this - then I'd take the higher for shorter period. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment 1000 test 800 mast 400 tren weekly. I’ve tried higher tren  before but this is pretty much where i find I get the most out of the summer cycle. High tren doesn’t agree with me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 11:09 AM, Corey5150 said:

I'd consider perhaps adding proviron in near the end to help with SHBG. But honestly man I'd start small. Run say 300/week 1:1 Tren to mast or even 75mg eod of each with the same test dose. Keeping diet the same, and look to recomp, and then we you need another stimulus bump it up. Keep it simple. 

See how you react to a smaller dose, and then bump it when you hit a plateau. don't run the same dose 6+ weeks. That is unless you're really just trying to squeeze the last little bit out of this - then I'd take the higher for shorter period. 

Good advice right here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am running these three compounds right now. Test Cyp 1200 mg, mast E 400 mg, and tren E 200 mg a week. Feeling good so far. It is the highest I have ever ran test and my first time with tren, trying to see how much strength gains I can get out of it before nationals and then have  a plan for worlds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot guys for ur input.

Bottom line...i fucked up and didnt plan this very well.  I should've come into this situation running my test lower and getting the gains from a 2nd compound like EQ or primo perhaps.

If I were to do this again I'd be running test @ 400mg/week and primo @700mg/week and the same anavar that im currently running.  That way..i drop the primo and add the tren and mast at low doses while keeping my test at 400mg/week.  Every 2 weeks id increase my dosages of mast and tren and likely keep my test at 400mg/week.  In the end id be more comfortable going higher with the mast than the tren.  Id imagine id top out around:

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

Likely with the last 4 week's also including 60-100mg/day of anavar or 50mg/day winstrol tabs.

Thats best case scenario.

 

 

 

Now.....with my current situation my test is super high and I dont like the idea of lowering it and starting a hormonal roller coaster because I'll be starting low with the tren+mast and increasing.

Currently I'm taking:

1400mg/week sustanon

60mg/day anavar tabs

50mcg/day t3

25mg Viagra 3x/week preworkout

 

I'll be adding:

trenbolone [email protected]/week

Masteron [email protected]/week

Switching to cialis @20mg EOD altho that makes no difference

Continue with t3 and anavar for 3 or 4 more weeks until the mast kicks in.

In the end id imagine I top out around here:

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

 

Next time I do a cycle like this I'll be taking growth hormone also. Which should make a substantial difference I think.

I realize most people would start their masteron lower...but I really didnt notice anything from low dose mast in the past. Plus i feel like mast and test compliment each other....so ideally if u had higher test ud want higher mast. In my opinion.  Then the tren works separately.

 

 

Im very very excited for this. Ive ramped up my training...and my cardio this month. As well as my number of meals.  Instead of 3 larger meals ive broken that same amount of food into 5 smaller meals...then added a 6th also.

My body is going to change very abruptly....its just a matter of if that 6th meal has my fat loss slowed too much. Which just means I'll be gaining muscle and strength much quicker. But we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Synyster said:

Thanks a lot guys for ur input.

Bottom line...i fucked up and didnt plan this very well.  I should've come into this situation running my test lower and getting the gains from a 2nd compound like EQ or primo perhaps.

If I were to do this again I'd be running test @ 400mg/week and primo @700mg/week and the same anavar that im currently running.  That way..i drop the primo and add the tren and mast at low doses while keeping my test at 400mg/week.  Every 2 weeks id increase my dosages of mast and tren and likely keep my test at 400mg/week.  In the end id be more comfortable going higher with the mast than the tren.  Id imagine id top out around:

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

Likely with the last 4 week's also including 60-100mg/day of anavar or 50mg/day winstrol tabs.

Thats best case scenario.

 

 

 

Now.....with my current situation my test is super high and I dont like the idea of lowering it and starting a hormonal roller coaster because I'll be starting low with the tren+mast and increasing.

Currently I'm taking:

1400mg/week sustanon

60mg/day anavar tabs

50mcg/day t3

25mg Viagra 3x/week preworkout

 

I'll be adding:

trenbolone [email protected]/week

Masteron [email protected]/week

Switching to cialis @20mg EOD altho that makes no difference

Continue with t3 and anavar for 3 or 4 more weeks until the mast kicks in.

In the end id imagine I top out around here:

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

[email protected]/week

 

Next time I do a cycle like this I'll be taking growth hormone also. Which should make a substantial difference I think.

I realize most people would start their masteron lower...but I really didnt notice anything from low dose mast in the past. Plus i feel like mast and test compliment each other....so ideally if u had higher test ud want higher mast. In my opinion.  Then the tren works separately.

 

 

Im very very excited for this. Ive ramped up my training...and my cardio this month. As well as my number of meals.  Instead of 3 larger meals ive broken that same amount of food into 5 smaller meals...then added a 6th also.

My body is going to change very abruptly....its just a matter of if that 6th meal has my fat loss slowed too much. Which just means I'll be gaining muscle and strength much quicker. But we'll see.

I'd keep an eye on all the potential DHT sides that will more than likely creep up with that dose of Mast - especially in combination with winstrol (ie, hair loss, cholesterol, prostate problems, acne, etc..) 

Do you plan on dropping the T3? If so, why? Masteron is not near potent enough to make up for the lack of thyroid output. And if your goal is overall fat loss this will surely slow you down. Better off to come down to 25 then 12.5, while making necessary changes to your diet. 

Why did you change the amount of meals in your diet? If your calories are equated it really shouldn't make much difference (exception of motility). 

If you don't mind me asking, what your weight? height and BF? and are you also getting blood work done? Whats your BP like? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I'd keep an eye on all the potential DHT sides that will more than likely creep up with that dose of Mast - especially in combination with winstrol (ie, hair loss, cholesterol, prostate problems, acne, etc..) 

Do you plan on dropping the T3? If so, why? Masteron is not near potent enough to make up for the lack of thyroid output. And if your goal is overall fat loss this will surely slow you down. Better off to come down to 25 then 12.5, while making necessary changes to your diet. 

Why did you change the amount of meals in your diet? If your calories are equated it really shouldn't make much difference (exception of motility). 

If you don't mind me asking, what your weight? height and BF? and are you also getting blood work done? Whats your BP like? 

 

I always enjoy the insight with ur replies.

#1..i plan to keep the t3 in and run it as low as possible.  I'm kinda scared of it to be honest.  Ive seen others run it too high while dieting and lose incredible size in a matter of a few weeks.

#2. I definitely will be keeping an eye on the dht sides.  Particularly prostate and cholesterol.  In the past I have absolutely zero side effects but dht drugs.  In fact I have almost zero side effects from all anabolics other than night sweats on tren and heartbearn from even low dosed anadrol.  But that's as bad as it gets.

#3 meal changes were more so related to my schedule.  Plus ive had better luck in the past with smaller, more frequent meals.  Best results ever were eating ever 2 hours....this was two seperate occasions.  For both a cut...and a hypertrophy/strength phase. It seems to agree with me.

#4 I get blood work done regularly while on cycle.  Frequency of my bloodwork depends how hard I'm pushing the drugs but I wont go more than 10 weeks on anything without bloodwork. I also do self phlebotomy as needed...usually every 6 weeks I remove 500mL of blood which seems to keep me in almost perfect range for my hematocrit.

I'll be starting the tren and masteron probably june 1st. And Will be getting bloodwork done close to that date so I have an on-cycle baseline on just test and a couple weeks anavar.

I had some major BP issues in February which ive NEVER had an issue with previously.  I was prescribed minimum dose of ramipril (2.5mg/day) and that brought it down immediately.  The last two weeks or so ive been taking magnesium, 5-htp at high dose and Viagra every 2 or 3 days and havent needed the BP meds. BP this morning was 116/76.

I'm 34 year old...somehow.   Fuck.

6'4" and currently 337lbs.  Bodyweight is high. I graduated high school with multiple full scholarship offers for baseball...at 265-270lbs.  So ive always been a big dude But athletic...for instance  At 17 years old at 265ish I could dunk a basketball.  I dont know my body fat..but I'm sure it's high.  I included a pic from when I was 351lbs...in my opinion I don't look like a complete fat piece of shit at this weight.  Similar to a strongman competitor I'd say.

I "bloomed" in the era of the fat powerlifter (2004-2009 ish) so that type of training and mindset was tough for me to shed.  I was 404lbs in September and weak as fuck....ive been 400lbs before in my life and was extremely strong a the time....this was not the same.  This was my body going downhill fast.

Ive managed to drop the 60+ lbs while gaining a fair amount of muscle back.  With a partial tear of my left quad tendon.  It doesnt allow me to do legs with the frequency that I want unless I really go easy.  So its a matter of pushing it hard and only being able to do legs twice a month...or super light fluff n puff once a every 6 days. I can still do cardio tho.

My plan is to do a slow cut until I get all the way down below 250.  Then hold there for a month or two to see how I like it...then I'll choose an ideal bodyweight for me (which I feel as tho 275 is about perfect) and recomp there long term.  And ideally get back into powerlifting at the lower weight class.  

IMG_20190418_120917_024_20190524143607898.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, Synyster said:

I always enjoy the insight with ur replies.

#1..i plan to keep the t3 in and run it as low as possible.  I'm kinda scared of it to be honest.  Ive seen others run it too high while dieting and lose incredible size in a matter of a few weeks.

#2. I definitely will be keeping an eye on the dht sides.  Particularly prostate and cholesterol.  In the past I have absolutely zero side effects but dht drugs.  In fact I have almost zero side effects from all anabolics other than night sweats on tren and heartbearn from even low dosed anadrol.  But that's as bad as it gets.

#3 meal changes were more so related to my schedule.  Plus ive had better luck in the past with smaller, more frequent meals.  Best results ever were eating ever 2 hours....this was two seperate occasions.  For both a cut...and a hypertrophy/strength phase. It seems to agree with me.

#4 I get blood work done regularly while on cycle.  Frequency of my bloodwork depends how hard I'm pushing the drugs but I wont go more than 10 weeks on anything without bloodwork. I also do self phlebotomy as needed...usually every 6 weeks I remove 500mL of blood which seems to keep me in almost perfect range for my hematocrit.

I'll be starting the tren and masteron probably june 1st. And Will be getting bloodwork done close to that date so I have an on-cycle baseline on just test and a couple weeks anavar.

I had some major BP issues in February which ive NEVER had an issue with previously.  I was prescribed minimum dose of ramipril (2.5mg/day) and that brought it down immediately.  The last two weeks or so ive been taking magnesium, 5-htp at high dose and Viagra every 2 or 3 days and havent needed the BP meds. BP this morning was 116/76.

I'm 34 year old...somehow.   Fuck.

6'4" and currently 337lbs.  Bodyweight is high. I graduated high school with multiple full scholarship offers for baseball...at 265-270lbs.  So ive always been a big dude But athletic...for instance  At 17 years old at 265ish I could dunk a basketball.  I dont know my body fat..but I'm sure it's high.  I included a pic from when I was 351lbs...in my opinion I don't look like a complete fat piece of shit at this weight.  Similar to a strongman competitor I'd say.

I "bloomed" in the era of the fat powerlifter (2004-2009 ish) so that type of training and mindset was tough for me to shed.  I was 404lbs in September and weak as fuck....ive been 400lbs before in my life and was extremely strong a the time....this was not the same.  This was my body going downhill fast.

Ive managed to drop the 60+ lbs while gaining a fair amount of muscle back.  With a partial tear of my left quad tendon.  It doesnt allow me to do legs with the frequency that I want unless I really go easy.  So its a matter of pushing it hard and only being able to do legs twice a month...or super light fluff n puff once a every 6 days. I can still do cardio tho.

My plan is to do a slow cut until I get all the way down below 250.  Then hold there for a month or two to see how I like it...then I'll choose an ideal bodyweight for me (which I feel as tho 275 is about perfect) and recomp there long term.  And ideally get back into powerlifting at the lower weight class.  

IMG_20190418_120917_024_20190524143607898.jpg

The main reason I bring up the T3, is I've been there before, I've used a lot and I've used a little. I personally believe they best way to use it is to use it only after your metabolism adapts to the lower calorie threshold you've created. For example, if you're losing weight simply through cardio/diet/clen then I wouldn't introduce it until you've maximized those other variables. 

I'm big on preventing side effects rather than trying to deal with them after the fact, make sure you are at the minimum using enough natural health supplements and getting enough micronutrients from your diet. I also believe in slowly jumping doses and squeezing the most out of each dose before ramping up. 

Like I said earlier, whether you eat 3 meals or 10 meals - if calories are equated it won't make a difference in overall body composition. The only part to be concerned with is digestion - its not what you eat, its what you can eat, digest and use optimally. 

You're a big boy! Keep your health in check man and I'd love to hear how you make out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2019 at 6:25 AM, Corey5150 said:

The main reason I bring up the T3, is I've been there before, I've used a lot and I've used a little. I personally believe they best way to use it is to use it only after your metabolism adapts to the lower calorie threshold you've created. For example, if you're losing weight simply through cardio/diet/clen then I wouldn't introduce it until you've maximized those other variables. 

I'm big on preventing side effects rather than trying to deal with them after the fact, make sure you are at the minimum using enough natural health supplements and getting enough micronutrients from your diet. I also believe in slowly jumping doses and squeezing the most out of each dose before ramping up. 

Like I said earlier, whether you eat 3 meals or 10 meals - if calories are equated it won't make a difference in overall body composition. The only part to be concerned with is digestion - its not what you eat, its what you can eat, digest and use optimally. 

You're a big boy! Keep your health in check man and I'd love to hear how you make out!

Out of curiosity which general health supplements do you recommend?

 

Everyone seems to have a different approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to be a big Test P, Tren Ace, Mast P guy.  100mg each daily.  Just copying stuff from the board.  The daily pinning gets old real fast, and also as I've gotten older I've realized that higher doses doesn't necessarily produce better results. 

Last year during prep just ran Test E at about 375mg, Tren E 400mg , Mast E 400mg, and had pretty good results.  Near the end threw in some winny, but other than that felt good, no crazy sides, and only 2 pins a week. 

I think that's the protocol I will stick to now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...