Starting dose of t3

I just began encorporating t3 into my recomp/cutting cycle.

Just curious how u guys dose ur t3.

There seems to be two camps.

Camp 1 starts at 40 or 50mcg/day bc they figure thats what the body naturally produces..and they work up from.there.

Camp 2 start as low as possible 12.5mcg or less sometimes a few times a week. The thinking her is that u wont shut down ur natural levels overnight and with something as strong as t3 and its ability to be horribly catabolic if used incorrectly. Many people treat with utmost caution.  John Meadows being one of these people.

Personally I did the camp 2 aka john meadows approach. Altho he doses very very low. (10mcg/day e4d to start) but hes also peeled before starring prep at 20 weeka out.

i started at 12.5mcg/day for3 days...then 18.75mcg/day for 3 days.....now I'm at 25mcg/day where I'll likely stay for around a week...possibly more.  Going be feel.

Definitely works tho.

Even at 12.5mcg/day I was shitting more often.  Which is a tell-tale sign that things are working well.

Curious what ur guys opinions are on this.

Thanks

On 5/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, Synyster said:

I just began encorporating t3 into my recomp/cutting cycle.

Just curious how u guys dose ur t3.

There seems to be two camps.

Camp 1 starts at 40 or 50mcg/day bc they figure thats what the body naturally produces..and they work up from.there.

Camp 2 start as low as possible 12.5mcg or less sometimes a few times a week. The thinking her is that u wont shut down ur natural levels overnight and with something as strong as t3 and its ability to be horribly catabolic if used incorrectly. Many people treat with utmost caution.  John Meadows being one of these people.

Personally I did the camp 2 aka john meadows approach. Altho he doses very very low. (10mcg/day e4d to start) but hes also peeled before starring prep at 20 weeka out.

i started at 12.5mcg/day for3 days...then 18.75mcg/day for 3 days.....now I'm at 25mcg/day where I'll likely stay for around a week...possibly more.  Going be feel.

Definitely works tho.

Even at 12.5mcg/day I was shitting more often.  Which is a tell-tale sign that things are working well.

Curious what ur guys opinions are on this.

Thanks

Little correction, the body definitely does not produce 50mcg - most prescription doses will start at either 12.5/25mcg depending on blood work. Women almost always at the low end, males at the high. 

Yes, hyperthyroid can increase gastric motility. Usually a better way can be to tell through body temperature - it has a tendency to be a little better than the other. 

I doubt the reasoning is to not shut the thyroid down - as the thyroid gland can take some serious abuse and still come back. The reason I use it and personally I think the smarter way is to use it to correct metabolic adaptation. Too many use it as a crutch to eat more food or do less cardio - but the cons of hyperthyroidism at the largest level really outweigh the small benefits. 12.5mcg to 25mcg is all anyone should need (and the top end is only if youre in a time restricted bind). This will also serve you better when you come off with less of a rebound effect. There really is no reason to increase the dose further. 

• Like 1