My go too cycle

Vortex

My all time favourite cycle is test cyp, eq, primo. I have found it to be the best with the results that i want. I can use it to gain lean muscle as well as shred down. But all year round i stay 8% bf or under while still getting bigger. I barely touch tren these days no need for that imo. Plus real tren has me feeling like I’m dying after every pin. And that’s just from 1/2cc the cough is just unreal. Just wanted to get some personal threads going. Post up what tour favourite 3 compound cycles are. As i am interested to see what other guys like to run.

• Like 4

It would have to be a pick 'em between Test C/NPP/Drol or else Test C/Tren A/Drol. 

TBH (if I could choose 4) I would run the NPP at the beginning, then drop the NPP and finish it off with the Tren.  Unfortunately I can't run orals anymore, so its only a memory now heheheh.

• Like 1

I go back and forth on this every cycle. I have a hard time attributing any gains from most steroids. Running 1000mg of test vs 1000mg of test with the addition of 600mg of eq or deca, I can't really say the second compound did anything.

I really feel test, tren, m1t and winstrol are the most effective for me. Drol, dbol, tbol and SD are okay. The rest I've pretty much sworn off. I get tempted by deca or something and then regret using it.

The only really common steroid I haven't taken is primo. I debated giving it a go next run but with my lack of excitement over eq, deca, masteron, etc. and the cost of primo I thought really adding 200mg of tren a week will do more.

So with that my go would be test and tren. I'll rotate orals (m1t, dbol, tbol, win) in and out at a low to moderate dose. Based on the goal of the cycle I'll change my injectable doses. Bulking higher test (800-1200) and lower tren (200-400), strength I'll run a higher dose of both (8-1200 and 4-600) and for cutting a little lower on the test (6-1000) and higher on the tren (4-600).

• Like 1

GOOD TOPIC!

Mine go to is....

Long cycle low dose Tri-tren, low dose Test E, and low dose Anavar @ 25 mgs pre workout only!  

200 mgs tritren/250 mgs Test e weekly.

Yes I can feel & see the Anavar results.  There are days I forget the Anavar & the difference is significant.

Muscle and strength built slow and steady.  Best recomp!  No sides.  Not too harsh.

I’m 56 and everyone asks if I’m on juice.This cycle also has me repping out 110’s on an incline bench.  Pretty good for my age.

The Recomp & muscle growth has me looking as good or better than most gym rats in their 20’s & 30’s without the inflated phoney oversized chemistry lab look.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chicago said:

GOOD TOPIC!

Mine go to is....

Long cycle low dose Tri-tren, low dose Test E, and low dose Anavar @ 25 mgs pre workout only!  

200 mgs tritren/250 mgs Test e weekly.

Yes I can feel & see the Anavar results.  There are days I forget the Anavar & the difference is significant.

Muscle and strength built slow and steady.  Best recomp!  No sides.  Not too harsh.

I’m 56 and everyone asks if I’m on juice.This cycle also has me repping out 110’s on an incline bench.  Pretty good for my age.

The Recomp & muscle growth has me looking as good or better than most gym rats in their 20’s & 30’s without the inflated phoney oversized chemistry lab look.

Sounds good. What do you drop to inbetween blasts? 

On 8/21/2018 at 12:35 PM, Blitz said:

I go back and forth on this every cycle. I have a hard time attributing any gains from most steroids. Running 1000mg of test vs 1000mg of test with the addition of 600mg of eq or deca, I can't really say the second compound did anything.

I really feel test, tren, m1t and winstrol are the most effective for me. Drol, dbol, tbol and SD are okay. The rest I've pretty much sworn off. I get tempted by deca or something and then regret using it.

The only really common steroid I haven't taken is primo. I debated giving it a go next run but with my lack of excitement over eq, deca, masteron, etc. and the cost of primo I thought really adding 200mg of tren a week will do more.

So with that my go would be test and tren. I'll rotate orals (m1t, dbol, tbol, win) in and out at a low to moderate dose. Based on the goal of the cycle I'll change my injectable doses. Bulking higher test (800-1200) and lower tren (200-400), strength I'll run a higher dose of both (8-1200 and 4-600) and for cutting a little lower on the test (6-1000) and higher on the tren (4-600).

I love primo, run it for awhile to see what it does to your physique. It keeps me in a good mood as well. Plus keeps the immune system strong.

6 hours ago, Vortex said:

I love primo, run it for awhile to see what it does to your physique. It keeps me in a good mood as well. Plus keeps the immune system strong.

Wow!  No matter how good Primo is I just can’t get myself to justify the cost.

i hear we need to run 500 plus mgs per week and it takes months to show up!?

Test + Tren for me. No sides at all if the Test is moderate. I throw in some Mast when BF% gets a bit lower. 

Proviron here and there. 

---

Right now /wk I'm on TNT450 (500 Test-E / 400 Tren-E) + 300 Tren-Ace + 200 Mast.

Edited by mt666tm

49 minutes ago, Damon said:

My go to now is 1000 test e, 600 deca, 300 mast 

Add in off/on Tren a through out and I love it 

Last cycle I got it figured out and this will basically be all my future cycles 

Wow! 

Mice never ever gone past 500 on Test!

whats a 1000 mgs /week like?!?

7 hours ago, Chicago said:

It would have got amps I  the early 90's or late 90's...it was 15-20 a amp....the price of ug primo is way cheaper.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Chicago said:

I only use 100mg of primo every other day. I keep that in with my trt as well and my physique is always changing for the better. If you have real primo even at a low dose over a long period of time you will see the changes!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Chicago said:

Wow! 

Mice never ever gone past 500 on Test!

whats a 1000 mgs /week like?!?

Lol 1000mg is my starting for test on any cycle unless the cycle has tren or deca in it. I have gone up to 5grams of test alone. But that was my whole cycle. It’s not needed and i was experimenting on my self. I find about 1.5 grams of test to be nice from some real growth though.

11 hours ago, Vortex said:

I only use 100mg of primo every other day. I keep that in with my trt as well and my physique is always changing for the better. If you have real primo even at a low dose over a long period of time you will see the changes!

How long to notice something off such a low dose of primobolan?!

I like

1200 test

1200 eq

600 mast 

thas my bread and butter cycle.  I’ve always had trouble with tren but I’ve recently found this small cycle to be quite good

400 test

450 tri tren

600 mast

75mg Deca base preworkout

work is crazy right now so I’m using this to kind of hold some and just try not to get out of shape and it’s doing a phenomenal job on small doses and I’m actually getting stronger.  For some reason tri tren isn’t giving me the bad mental sides that tren usually does

On 8/24/2018 at 8:43 AM, Chicago said:

How long to notice something off such a low dose of primobolan?!

I would never say it’s a waste as far as all of primo’s benefits. But if astherics are the goal I don’t think primo would add much if you are on tren already. I know a few people who do love to run test/tren/mast/primo cycles and swear the cycle is much better with the primo, but from personal experience I cannot add much as i have never used tren and primo together. But i may have to do it soon and let you know how it goes.

Well 

Fast acting stuff 

100 day TPP 100 day NPP 100 day MP liked that cycle before going back to trt

60 per day TPP NPP TA MP  really good one grew while leaning out reasonable well.

Slower stuff

500 test E 1000 mast e 100 proviron 60 var last 5 weeks  hard as nails and really dry at 240 pounds.

750 test E 350 NPP 100 proviron   got a bit fluffy but was strong as fuck and happy all the time. 

So many combos I cant remember them all 

Next up will probably be low test and over a gram of EQ or low test and a gram of Primo low test is about 250 or so per week var will be at the end obviously. 

Always back to TRT once the experiment is done Aromasin for AI and regular monthly bloods to stay on top of things. Couple of tabs of caber at the end of the 700 NPP run did not require more than 2 mg split into .5 doses  caber is potent shit and a little goes a long way.

Oh yeah

here is a great cycle that any young guy can grow on

Top sirloin steak 2 pounds a day sweet potato's and steamed green veggies at every meal  stuff it in lift heavy sleep lots and remember to take a fiber supp ect

G   

• Thanks 1