K1Canada

Larry Wheels-World Log Lift Challenge

What I like best is he doesn’t have a cocky asshole attitude.

i watched a vid where is incline benched 235lb dumbbells, yeah one in each hand, lol.

i will never be strong like that, but it’s cool to watch.

I'd be surprised if this dude doesn't have a major Injury soon. I hope he doesn't but some of the stuff he does is pretty insane. 

10 hours ago, Sorbate said:

i watched a vid where is incline benched 235lb dumbbells, yeah one in each hand, lol.

Lol, when I read that quickly I though what's the big deal with 235 incline? I do that and more all the time....but then "dumbbells", then "one in each hand".

Ok, maybe not...😎

• Like 1

Part of me wants to hate him, but that's all jealousy. Honestly, when he first came into strongman I thought he wouldn't do overly well. The thing is he listens. He works with pros and just learns everything. If he wanted to, he could do well in the sport. there just isn't the money in it. What he is doing is the smart way about it. Do impressive shit, maybe get a few big shows under your belt. Get a WSM invite, then move on. His overall size is just against him. When you are up against guys like Thor, anything that height is needed, he loses out fast. He will be fun to watch and give a lot of pros a hard time.

13 hours ago, Zbignew said:

Is he the lightest guy to put a 200kg+ log overhead?

You'd have to check his weight against a few guys like Graham Hicks... but he may be. Also the fastest to 200kg+ Like that clean on 214 is what gassed him, he has the shoulders to press it. 

Im a fan of Larry..to be this lean yet so strong without injury is really impressive. I just recently saw his 675 raw bench..that blew me away considering I tore my pec with 465. I don't know how his body handles that pressure without breaking.