GH pre workout for fat loss and why

OLYMPIC

if you are trying to lose bodyfat then you want to take advantage of GH's increase in lipolysis. What is lipolysis?

According to Wikipedia it "is the breakdown of fat stored in fat cells. During this process, free fatty acids are released into the bloodstream and circulate throughout the body."

According to Dat it "is the breakdown of fat stored in fat cells. During this process, free fatty acids are released into the bloodstream and circulate throughout the body." biggrin.gif

So circulating free fatty acids are occuring and it is your job to maximize beta oxidation (or the extent to which they will penetrate the cell and be broken down in the mitochondria ...to generate acetyl-coa which enters the Krebs cycle). "Burn off" the fatty acids so to speak.

So you do that by being active during this time period & by not eating (or taking huge amounts of caffeine/stimulants/ephedra) which can raise blood glucose and thus insulin. Anything from not just sitting at a desk to actively performing cardio will fulfill your responsibilities.

If you have plenty of money you can load up on L-carnitine to help in the transport...

But better yet is to maximize FFA mobilization and couple that with cardio.

You can maximize FFA mobilization or lipolysis by increasing GH.

One thing I am experimenting with is administering GHRH/GHRP to create a GH pulse. Twenty minutes or twenty-five minutes later adding 1iu of synthetic GH. This so far (limited experience so far) seems to greatly amplify that GH pulse...which increase the FFAs in my blood stream...

...which then makes me go do some steady state cardio for 1 hour or more ..

...followed by not eating immediately after words during the remaining time that GH is active.

The cost of administering just 1iu of synthetic GH once a day on top of the GHRH/GHRP pulse is really low... but I am conjecturing gives you more bang for the buck then trying to find the "metabolic enhancer" which as I pointed out can also interfere with lipolysis.

I always rotated GHRP6 and GH on alternating days. No real science for it...just bro science I guess and trying to save some money. Also I was thinking that the GH would decrease insulin sensitivity and the GHRP6 would improve it so that would sort of balance out.

One of the guys I knew was doing intermittent fasting / keto where he would take G6 all morning (3 shots from 6am onwards spaced 2hrs between each one) and not eat anything until the afternoon....he lost a lot of fat very fast! like scary fast. I think he dropped 20-30lbs in a few months and got stronger at the same time. For anyone looking to shed pounds I would give this a try. I guess sort of like taking low dose insulin in a fasted state and adding GH to avoid muscle loss.

13 hours ago, Neverwas said:

I always rotated GHRP6 and GH on alternating days. No real science for it...just bro science I guess and trying to save some money. Also I was thinking that the GH would decrease insulin sensitivity and the GHRP6 would improve it so that would sort of balance out.

One of the guys I knew was doing intermittent fasting / keto where he would take G6 all morning (3 shots from 6am onwards spaced 2hrs between each one) and not eat anything until the afternoon....he lost a lot of fat very fast! like scary fast. I think he dropped 20-30lbs in a few months and got stronger at the same time. For anyone looking to shed pounds I would give this a try. I guess sort of like taking low dose insulin in a fasted state and adding GH to avoid muscle loss.

why wouyld he take a ghrp and not a ghrh?does nothing without the other

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a relative noob to gh. I've been taking 25mg of mk 677 for about four months non stop, dosed before bed, with great results. 

Just a couple days ago, I started taking 3.5iu's gh upon waking. Fast forward a couple days, and I have some good edema going on and numb hands throughout the day. More so pronounced then just off of the mk.

I'm thinking because my gh/ igf was already elevated from the mk, that's maybe one of the reasons I felt the gh effects come on so fast?

I do still plan on taking the mk before bed to keep the old "pit" pumping. If anyone thinks taking gh and mk together is a bad idea, please chime in.  

nothing wrong with doing both it would be no different than slamming 10 iu a day really MK 677 shows great promise in people that have used it have said ther GH serum levels have increased and so have their IGF LEVELS.    I say you have found some success though the edema is not something I would welcome id dial back the mk 677 some and or drop HGH to 1,5 IU 

The edema isn't that bad, just can't put my rings on and my watch is tight. Like i just boosted 1000mg test and ate a bucket of KFC..... lol.

When i started the mk i had the same type of swelling for about two weeks, then it subsided, and i could see some veins again. I'm hoping this will be the case as well with the gh. Time will tell, but will definitely throttle things back if the water doesnt go away on its own. Btw, I've been eating very clean,  sodium and carbs lower since i started the gh.