Double chin as you get older

a_ahmed

I know I haven't been totally ripped in a while, so carrying a bit more fat than usual gets to ya, but even when I lean out it seems one thing is not going away like many years ago, my damn chin.

I am getting older and it may be genetic partly my dad has it badly and I don't want it for myself lol. I would get it when I bloated, but now I think it's just stored fat in that area

I read into it, and it says genes can play a factor, loss of skin flexibility with age.

Now I know 'surgeries' exist out there to get rid of this but fuck that. I rather use some kind of drugs lol...

So as I was reading apparently there are some injections that 'melt the fat'. Anyone know about this crap

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318131.php

Surgery

Some people opt for invasive procedures to fix a double chin. There are three main procedures for treating a double chin:

• Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy involves injecting compounds into the chin that dissolve fat. The process can take up to 6 months and may require over 100 injections in some people. If done incorrectly, it may cause nerve damage.
  • Liposculpting: Liposculpture treats a double chin by removing the fat through suction or with a laser. Liposcultping will not create more elasticity in the skin; it will only remove fat.
  • Kybella: This drug is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). A single treatment involves up to 50 injections of the drug into the fat tissue. A person may have up to six individual treatments, which they must have monthly.

These options may cause side effects such as swelling, bruising, or pain. The double chin may still come back if the lifestyle does not change to maintain it.

If you want to buy any of the face mask treatments mentioned in this article then they are available online.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/kybella-the-injection-that-melts-a-double-chin/529893/

Also this is news to me apparently it works and has been approved since 2015 to melt away fat cells. Deoxycholic acid. This sounds literally like the liver bile stuff we take for the liver.

Apparently discovered in this use in the 50s by some French researcher it was initially used to break down fats in vessels, but after some studies in 2000s, works to break down fat cells subcoutenously.

Why arent more people using this? How do we get it lol... i'm surprised bodybuilders haven't tried this in some subq mix?

Kybella is the brand medication name for the vials and the spas overcharge as always for this shit

Edited by a_ahmed

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve accepted that I’m going to age and things will sag doesn’t , and if I sag I hope it’s my balls wife love them slapping off her