T-bol and Test Cup Cycle

Charlie23

Hey everyone, been around a while but haven't posted in a LONG time!! Due to some health crap I've been out of the lifting scene for about 8 months. I recently started lifting again...

Background: 42 year old male, 6'2", 190lbs, 12% body fat (due mainly to diet not lifting).

TRT: totally dialed in now for 1 year: 120mg test C administered every 2nd day at 35mg. No AI needed at TRT dosage.

Starting my first "real" cycle on Monday:

12 week duration - same dosage of anabolics for the whole 12 weeks:

500mg test cyp (145 E2D)

20mg T-bol daily 

0.25 Arimidex ED

That's it! Diet is good. (It really is - no need to disect what I mean by that - I'm a medical professional).

PCT: return to TRT

What do you guys think???

Not too bad but since you’re running Cyp, I’d do your shots every 3.5 days(Monday morn and thurs eve) for example. You’re not running prop so there is no need for pins e2d. That is unless you enjoy pinning lol. For the Tbol I’d go max 6 weeks anywhere from 30-50mg. 12 weeks is too long. 

• Like 1

Perfect thanks for the feedback.

I was going to kinda judge the AI and see how it goes. Ya I may only need it every couple as T-bol doesn't aromatize...

And yes sorry - not going to run the T-bol over 6 weeks. I'm fond of my liver.

Ya I'll do 30 T-bol for the first 6 and test cyp for 12. Play the AI by ear as we go...

Thanks for the feedback. It's a nice simple cycle. Looking forward to it. 

I would bump the tbol to 40 mg a day for 6 weeks. Also, take as little AI as needed. At 500 mg test a week I would start at 0.5 mg arimidex once a week, yes once a week. Only increase it if you are having high estrogen sides. It is better to have a little high estrogen than low. Stan Efferding actually says not to take any AI at all because it hinders your gains in muscle and strength.

• Like 2