Bad shot or infection?

Hey NL, So the past few weeks I opened a new vial of test all from the same lab Bt and the first two bottles were smooth and everything no issues as usual as Ive been using Bt for roughly 6 or 7 years without issue so this is not a post to say anything about the lab. I injected the one day in my glute and it swelled up like crazy for a few days...It was hot and even the doctor said it looks infected and sent me home with anti biotics which stopped it. So I did another injection this time to the delt and once again the redness has started and its a little sore but what im not understanding is the redness is reaching my bicep? its not red and sore where the shot was put in. Its below that and same when I did the glute shot that got all red and swollen the redness started to spread from the place I injected and was more sore in other areas than where it would be from pip. Also Im very careful as this is my first time ever having a bad shot or infection. I swab everything use new needles everytime. Im just confused as to whats going on maybe some of ya'll could help me out.

Oh forgot to add this in as I might be important. Is it possible to cross contaminate vials using the same pin to draw from both? Obviously both vials were swabbed and the needle was fresh. I usually always change pins but for years I never did and never had an issue. Could this have contaminated the vial? I usually never do this as im careful but the one day I think i ran out of pins and used the same one to draw from both. This is the only thing I can think of...But I did a shot in my other shoulder and it didnt swell up Same vial to. Strange...and yes I realize it wasnt smart to use that vial again after getting an infection, But two shots went in without issue and now the one i did yesteray has swelled up again. Just gonna toss remainder out I guess to be safe

Edited by Roided

Has anyone ever had this before? Redness in the area the next day after shots that seems to spread from the injection site.....? Love the lab but  ive never had a reaction like this even to my own shitty home brews. Switching labs this week nothing against them but since the switch to mct oil this has happened

17 minutes ago, mindovermatter2 said:

Have you emailed your rep? 

This sounds like an MCT oil allergic reaction 

No havent emailed him yet, thats what i was thinking to mind.  weird thing is the first two bottles I dont remember getting these type of allergic reactions to the new oil it seemed pretty smooth. There was another lab who used mct and it didnt seem to bother me. But maybe ive become allergic to it? Totally confused as to why it happened to be honest. two shots didnt bother me in the slightest and two of the shots out of the bottle have given me this reaction. Never had this happen before but first time for everything I guess. The first swelling definitely seemed like an infection my ass swelled out so much the doctor was like yeah looks infected. This one is just red and sore but not hot and swollen. 

I have had prop that did this to me, the redness,/swelling would last s couple days then go as, sometimes I would pin in delt and it would run down the arm a bit, it always went away on its own though, and it was homebrewed 200mg/ml prop, that's why it happened to me, the shit was to ovrrdosed cause I wanted to make it like that and see what happened. Nowadays if I make prop I make normal dose shit.

Edited by Shelbysdad

so let me clear this up,he emailed me after posting here. it should of been the other way around

he emails saying that these vials are 2+ months old,which they most likely are because we have not sent any order to him in quite some time

he then goes to tell me its a bad batch, i then replied if it was a bad batch,we would have hundreds of complaints because each batch of popular is 4 litres at a time,which is 400 vials,

he gets offended when i reply back with this answer, I said all of our oils are mct and if it doesnt suit you,then by all means you can go elsewhere. but i dont need some guy taking jabs at me,telling us its a bad batch and not pharma etc

this is the same guy who was banned before because he went bonkers on us because his parcel went missing when it showed deliveried and somehow it is our fault.

Then he found his parcel and apologized,go figure

Im kind of tired of members just running their mouth and then when we reply logically,they get offended. We are not your punching bag and i take no onus on items from 2+months and as i said above,if its a bad batch,we would have tons of complaints. @NorthernLifters id like to see you guys enforce this law of members hitting up boards before taking the time out to email us,getting childish now,especially when its a repeat person

• Like 2

I'll be posting screens today but roided is an absolute asshat. Disrespectful roided up kids who can't handle their gear. 

Rep speaks politely and roided further gets agitated. 

GameChanger has no record of orders, so God knows how old it is. 

If he got an infection as he claims, who the hell injects again from the vials? And why not contact the rep if you got infected 

As a home brewer, I make 10+ odd vials 

I can't imagine labs. If it was a bad batch then there would be many issues, not an isolated case. Isolated case is typically a hygiene issue being pushed over and blamed on a lab. 

Since this man child who lacks a braincell cussed at bodytech when his parcel was lost by courier service when it showed delivered, didn't ask for signature after he implied he lived in some ghetto. Shows that this idiot doesn't belong on this board and we made a mistake by giving him a second chance. 

Now you're dumb ass is permanently banned, hopefully you can get your emotions grounded you pathetic brat. 

If anyone posts on any lab before approaching the rep, you will be shamed and banned. Follow the fuckin rules 

1) email rep

2) email us if issue is not resolved. 

• Like 2