1-2g test/wk + 2iu HGH vs test + x + y ?

With gear use being so hugely prevalent nowadays...everyone has an opinion and it's tough to discern the asshats from people who know their shit because even amongst top guys in the industry some of them believe in completely opposite ideas.

In talking to one of my old buddies from the US who has used gear since college (10+ years) and "oversees many athletes who do so also". 

He recommends to me to keep it simple....high dose test 1-2g/week depending on size + 2 iu of growth.  This will provide ample growth of new tissue with minimal side effects and more important minimal health issues.

As time goes on if budget allows..hgh can be increased but with respect to growing new tissue 2iu hgh + saturation dose of test is all thats needed.  Diet is of course adjusted based on personal body image requirements rather than tossing in tren and clen to drop 15lbs of fluff like many guys do.

What are ur guys thoughts on this?

Would we be better off with our anabolic use being simple every time and just add in (or ramp up if doing blast and cruise) test + growth.  Versus trying all kinds of different dosages and mixes of compounds and durations etc.

I'll admitt it would be much more simple and likely have FAAAR less health issues as a result.  But ive never done hgh so I cant comment exclusively.

Thoughts ?

Edited by Synyster

18 hours ago, Synyster said:

With gear use being so hugely prevalent nowadays...everyone has an opinion and it's tough to discern the asshats from people who know their shit because even amongst top guys in the industry some of them believe in completely opposite ideas.

In talking to one of my old buddies from the US who has used gear since college (10+ years) and "oversees many athletes who do so also". 

He recommends to me to keep it simple....high dose test 1-2g/week depending on size + 2 iu of growth.  This will provide ample growth of new tissue with minimal side effects and more important minimal health issues.

As time goes on if budget allows..hgh can be increased but with respect to growing new tissue 2iu hgh + saturation dose of test is all thats needed.  Diet is of course adjusted based on personal body image requirements rather than tossing in tren and clen to drop 15lbs of fluff like many guys do.

What are ur guys thoughts on this?

Would we be better off with our anabolic use being simple every time and just add in (or ramp up if doing blast and cruise) test + growth.  Versus trying all kinds of different dosages and mixes of compounds and durations etc.

I'll admitt it would be much more simple and likely have FAAAR less health issues as a result.  But ive never done hgh so I cant comment exclusively.

Thoughts ?

From my own experience and from the few coaches I'm lucky to have worked with and be friends with, I'd have to say the option of test + x,y,z + gh is the "best" combo. Now keep in mind by "best" I'm simply referring to the how the majority respond to. There are always outliers and no one situation fits everyone. 

A couple issues I see with running high doses of test is the need for a constant AI, potential blood pressure issues as well as endothelial damage. And in terms of bodybuilding, you'll over saturate yourself too quickly. The reasoning behind using multiple compounds with test I believe and from those who I follow is to lower the total MG that we utilize and to help push the anabolic or androgenic ratio into the range we want. For example, I know a few that prefer to lower test while adding EQ, as the ratio is slightly more skewed into being more anabolic. And I'll also say from personal experience my own bloodwork has been better on moderate test as well as moderate doses of other anabolics than 2g of Test. And if someone wanted to rely moreso on a single compound to push doses and remain "healthier", for 1 - wrong sport lol, second Primo would be the best choice. 

Now onto growth, theres a million different answers. Lets assume its legit for the sake of the discussion, I have mild experience with growth at a variety of doses - 2iu per day up to 8iu per day. And frankly the 8IU produced MUCH better results, so much so, I advise people to not waste their time with less than 4 units - not because it WONT do anything but because MORE is that much better. To those that say well I can only afford 2iu or whatever, than save up/stock up until you can run a higher dose. 

I'll be honest though, I wouldn't ever be comfortable to say run 2g of test + whatever amount of gh and you'll be fine. At a point, and everyone is different, side effects will manifest and blood work will become skewed. Those are the sacrifices we choose to make to push the boundaries. I don't care what anyone says nothing about what we do is "healthy", can TRT be, absolutely, but thats not what I'm discussing.  

I'm sure everyone will have a different view, but at the end of the day I think people need to really pay attention to all aspects going on - health, how people respond to drugs, have a good understanding of diet and digestion, training, etc...

4 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

From my own experience and from the few coaches I'm lucky to have worked with and be friends with, I'd have to say the option of test + x,y,z + gh is the "best" combo. Now keep in mind by "best" I'm simply referring to the how the majority respond to. There are always outliers and no one situation fits everyone. 

A couple issues I see with running high doses of test is the need for a constant AI, potential blood pressure issues as well as endothelial damage. And in terms of bodybuilding, you'll over saturate yourself too quickly. The reasoning behind using multiple compounds with test I believe and from those who I follow is to lower the total MG that we utilize and to help push the anabolic or androgenic ratio into the range we want. For example, I know a few that prefer to lower test while adding EQ, as the ratio is slightly more skewed into being more anabolic. And I'll also say from personal experience my own bloodwork has been better on moderate test as well as moderate doses of other anabolics than 2g of Test. And if someone wanted to rely moreso on a single compound to push doses and remain "healthier", for 1 - wrong sport lol, second Primo would be the best choice. 

Now onto growth, theres a million different answers. Lets assume its legit for the sake of the discussion, I have mild experience with growth at a variety of doses - 2iu per day up to 8iu per day. And frankly the 8IU produced MUCH better results, so much so, I advise people to not waste their time with less than 4 units - not because it WONT do anything but because MORE is that much better. To those that say well I can only afford 2iu or whatever, than save up/stock up until you can run a higher dose. 

I'll be honest though, I wouldn't ever be comfortable to say run 2g of test + whatever amount of gh and you'll be fine. At a point, and everyone is different, side effects will manifest and blood work will become skewed. Those are the sacrifices we choose to make to push the boundaries. I don't care what anyone says nothing about what we do is "healthy", can TRT be, absolutely, but thats not what I'm discussing.  

I'm sure everyone will have a different view, but at the end of the day I think people need to really pay attention to all aspects going on - health, how people respond to drugs, have a good understanding of diet and digestion, training, etc...

Was that experience with pharma hgh or url/Chinese?