Bringing gear into Portugal should be fine legalwise no?

Flying to Portugal in a couple months and  steroids in personal quantities are not illegal there, even without prescription, actually it's also legal to import steroids  into the country in personal quantities.

So therefore when crosssing customs at Pearson it's like crossing through the Portugese border, where they would allow it.

No biggie either way because it's easy to buy there, but I would prefer to bring my own gear and don't want to break any laws as a responsible adult.

Only thing I can think is that border patrol might decide to be dicks and confiscate them, but that doesn't sound reasonable if no laws are being broken.

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

It's against the law to export steroids in Canada. You would be breaking the law in Canada, leaving Canada with steroids.

that is wrong I am sorry The law in Canada say if you have a prescription you can bring up to 6 months of TRT dosage ( or any other prescription ) with a doctor note! that include HGH!

On 6/5/2019 at 8:24 AM, BobTheOldLifter said:

I assume this doesn't apply if they're prescribed?

If you have a prescription you can bring whatever you like out and most countries allow pretty much any prescription in. I don't think there are any that limit testosterone. Prescription amphetamine or cannabis can be a problem in a lot of countries.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:11 AM, Jetpilot said:

that is wrong I am sorry The law in Canada say if you have a prescription you can bring up to 6 months of TRT dosage ( or any other prescription ) with a doctor note! that include HGH!

I'm not wrong. He didn't say he has a prescription. I said it's against the law to export steroids, which it is.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:35 PM, Blitz said:

I'm not wrong. He didn't say he has a prescription. I said it's against the law to export steroids, which it is.

I do have a prescription ! I never have problem many know here I am a pilot I travel the world ! 

10 minutes ago, Blitz said:

I never said you don't have a prescription... What are you talking about?

Anyway in clear , AAS is illegal almost every where and if it is obvious that you are doing bodybuilding I will never bring them with me! as simple is that !