What to stack with Test and Tren for MASS

This is great for recomp but the scale is staying the same. Putting on some lean mass while losing fat but I need some more size and holy shit I'm eating. I'd be packing on the pounds right now if  I wasn't on the tren, but it would be mostly fat and water.

Anything I could stack with this that would make my size gains take off?

Need more number to help here!  how is your dosage? what is your spec?

If you don't gain weight on 500 to 800 test a week your diet is wrong ..lol you need 5000-8000 calories a day and that  is where everybody is wrong! I  normally will start the first 30 days with a oral  like Dbol! or Anadrol ( for only 30 days) if you are advance Equipose is my stack of choice!

SamboKing again, I have no idea how I screwed up my password and got locked out.

I'm doing about 350 mg of Test and 250 mg of Tren a week. I don't like the sides on higher test. I'm about 6 foot 200 lbs at around 11-12% bf

How in Gods name do you put back 5000-8000 calories a day? What kinds of of food are you eating exacty that are healthy and so calorie dense?

I'm already several weeks into my cycle, you think Dbol r another alternative can still help me with faster lean mass gains or should I just up the test. I seem to get way worst sides from it than the tren in terms of night sweats and acne when I up the dose.

Edited by TheLastEmporer

9 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

Need more number to help here!  how is your dosage? what is your spec?

If you don't gain weight on 500 to 800 test a week your diet is wrong ..lol you need 5000-8000 calories a day and that  is where everybody is wrong! I  normally will start the first 30 days with a oral  like Dbol! or Anadrol ( for only 30 days) if you are advance Equipose is my stack of choice!