Treatment of Opioid Induced Hypogonadism - Looking For Info, Help, Tips From Anyone Experienced...Thanks

So as the title states I am on opioid pain medication, and have been for 10 years, and will be, short of a miracle, for the rest of my life.

There is solid research pointing to this situation driving down hormone levels, T, especially but not exclusively, and I can say from first hand experience this is the case. So for 10 years I have been treated with TRT to mitigate the issue. My old doc put me on the Androgel which is a huge PITA and I wasn't aware that I could inject at home (no idea why my doc never told me lol) so avoided injections.

Now I am in a position where I have to do this myself for at least the next 18 months. Blood-work a week ago showed total T at 305. No issues with PSA but that's the extent of it as I am flat broke at the moment, except for my gear fund, and all the other tests cost money. No history of any prostate issues in my family so I'm not the least bit worried there and 10 years of treatment I know by how I feel when I need to back off and always get my Total tested just to make sure.

So because the injections are all very new to me, anyone that may be in the same boat and is doing this on an ongoing basis, I'd be thankful to hear from you with any info/suggestions/tips/whatever. Thankfully I have a better than awesome pharmacist who already told me he would sort me out on the pinning, no questions asked, and keep me in those related supplies. He really feels bad that my doc has hung me out to dry and wants to help any way he can. How lucky is that right. I'm familiar with the hematocrit/RBC levels problem and how to deal.

I plan on supplementing with T and HCG concurrently.

So by all means if you feel you have something to share I will be grateful for it all. Suggestions as to which form of T would be best, schedules of times to inject as in the HCG will be 3X/week, and the T once I suppose so best way to time that if it makes any difference. I also need to get some weight off as I've packed some on for a bunch for reasons that i mostly can't do anything about except for this so if there is a blend or something that may help that issue. So stuff along that line of things as again, this is all very new to me.

Thanks in advance for whatever help/info is shared.