Question regarding TRT Drug of choice

I have the same question. I have watched some YT vids with a couple of Docs who rave about Sustanon and it being so superior to what is normally available in the US. Mainly because of the mix of different T types with different half lives so it's superior at avoiding peaks/troughs. Would love to hear from someone that has 1st hand on this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sust was designed for trt but with bad logic. The thought was the short esters like prop and iso would kick in while you are waiting for the longer esters to kick in. That's great for the first two weeks but then the long esters are working and your still spiking your blood with short esters. Sust is great for cycles. Typically the longer the ester the better for trt. Cyp is common but decaonate or undecanoate would be ideal considering your on for life. 200mg of test decanoate ever week in a single shot will lead to perfectly stable levels and no sides. It'll take 3-4 weeks to ramp up but in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter. If you're really concerned you can blend it in yourself for the first month 

Week 1 150D, 100E

Week 2 200D, 50E

Week 3 200D and on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Sust was designed for trt but with bad logic. The thought was the short esters like prop and iso would kick in while you are waiting for the longer esters to kick in. That's great for the first two weeks but then the long esters are working and your still spiking your blood with short esters. Sust is great for cycles. Typically the longer the ester the better for trt. Cyp is common but decaonate or undecanoate would be ideal considering your on for life. 200mg of test decanoate ever week in a single shot will lead to perfectly stable levels and no sides. It'll take 3-4 weeks to ramp up but in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter. If you're really concerned you can blend it in yourself for the first month 

Week 1 150D, 100E

Week 2 200D, 50E

Week 3 200D and on

Great info,  much appreciated. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

i typically pin test e twice a week,quick and easy

I'm doing Test E eod and that seems to be working well for me. I think one of the biggest take aways for me, out of everything I have learned so far, is that everyone is different and although you can apply general knowledge broadly, and you can observe safety protocols that are going to be safe no matter what, and someone like me who is starting out and just trying to learn the basics to apply as the starting point for solid decisions and I think that is the best way to start and feel comfortable personalizing your protocol, IMHO, , but for everything else it comes down to personal preference and how your body reacts. There's literally no right or wrong on those aspects that don't fall into safety or the generally accepted info, or info we know to be 100% factual.

After all of the research/reading I did, I was still up in the air on how often I was going to pin. What ended up being the determining thing was watching a Dave Palumbo video where he was talking about the different esters and half lifes and how even when he first started it was confusing as hell and he had a hard time deciphering the BS "bro science" from what was good "bro science or logic" info. He said that it suddenly just dawned on him one day that aside from everything else, if you are speaking only to or apply this only to Test, then regardless of what ester it is, it's still Test, at the end of the day they all are. So based on that, his own personal preference is to pin eod because at that point the esters really don't matter much as once you get going and your levels are stable, it's just a fluid continuation (bad pun, ok, lolol) and at eod there's no real danger of peaks and troughs really, at least not to any really noticeable extent. he also mentioned that some guys carry this to the extreme and pin every day but that he never felt there was sufficient additional bonus or benefit from that to be bothered!

38 minutes ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

I like to pin my test twice a week. I find that running every other day was the best. I would pin 125mg eod and i found i felt the best as it was always at a even distribution. However, with family life and work and everything else, 250mg twice a week will do just fine. 

Not exactly trt dosages.... geesh!

On 6/5/2019 at 4:14 PM, BobTheOldLifter said:

I'm still definitely a noob at this, but from what I've read about Sustanon, would this be a better choice for TRT?

Most others (including me) that I know on TRT are on Test cyp.  Wouldn't Sustanon be better?  Am I missing something?

There are a few options depending on if your trt is scripted or if you are doing the ugl route. The newest one is Nebiedo which is test U ( dont aske me to spell it have not had coffee yet)  dosing schedule once levels are up can be as little as 12 weeks or as often as 6. 

Here one amp is 1000 mg 4 mil castor oil and converts out to about 100 bucks USD. On the other hand a readyject of Bayer Testoviron 250 mg is 7 bucks CAD in the conversion. At 125 a week pretty cheap. 

Ugl Test D has a lot going for it at 200 mg per mil. Nice slow release but a long build up to stable levels. You can roughly do a 1 ml shot every 10 days and be good. Or split it to 1/2 a mil every 5 which is a bit more stable for some. Shit you can inject ED or EOD if you are really sensitive to up and down fluctuations in levels. 

Bottom line is how much pinning do you want to do. 

Sust works but because of the shorter esters ed or eod pinning is IMO best to keep fluctuations to a minimum. 

• Like 1