Subcutaneous vs IntraMuscular Injection of T - Thoughts From People Who Have Done Both/SubQ?

My spots are delts and quads knock on wood no issues with quads yet, I did hit a nerve once that was quite interesting, I find sub-q way more painful then IM shots . 

I’m not that brave now , I tried it once different lab but a well know lab and it almost crippled me over in pain, if I get my balls to do it again it won’t be for awhile.

• 1 month later...

I've done both, the sub-q has its benefits, but it can burn like hell and you need to disperse into a broader area. You get used to the feeling of under skin fire and it fades after a while. Why I started using this method was due to using a fast ester cycle and the frequent injections were easier to do this way. I also had read a few horror stories about IM infections and needed a break. 

• 1 month later...

Dr.John Crisler swears by sub-q injections , He says you do use less product due to absorption, he says 80mg testosterone sub-q would be equal to 100mg inter muscular. But there are a lot of reports of users getting painful lumps and a higher risk of infection. 

• 4 weeks later...

I administer 0.1 ml using a 1/2 inch insulin needle eod into my stomach area around the transverse abdominis, 1 out of maybe every 7 shots is ok , the rest leave a contusion for upto 8 days after. I would go back to IM , but I can use less test for more effect this way, in terms of wellbeing and labido etc.  

• Like 1

Don’t inject belly fat or love handles, worst spot to inject.  Just stick the normal spots, just like you were doing IM. but use a 5/16” slin pin.  If you get a lump, just rub it out.

Im pretty stupid, so if I can figure it out, it mustn’t be that hard.

Back load the slin pins, do not draw with the needle, it will be too dull.

Well over 600 injections(I love to pin, so I really dint mind Ed injections) and I’ve never had an issue doing sub q.  Only time I had issues was when I injected into my belly or love handles.  The skin in that area is very dense.

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2020 at 5:27 PM, Strength4dayz said:

Ive done both and still prefer IM. @Sorbate what set up are you using to make them so smooth? maybe im just took much of a rookie... but subq never feels good with oil for me even with slin pins. 

I don’t do anything special, I don’t heat the oil, other than holding it my hand for a minute, unless it’s mct oil then nothing.

It really for me is way better than IM.  I ducking hate IM.

• Like 1