Hello from Cape Breton

Hi there I’m a 45 year old man from Cape Breton Island , Not new to this just starting over been training since the age of 16 and on and off in between just getting back at it after 9 serious years life happens and had me away from the game for awhile looking to learn from the senior members in hopes you can teach this old dog some new tricks , looking forward to enjoying Northern Lifters.

Thanks , now to become the big guy I want to be I’m sure with all you great members I’ll achieve it soon. I’ll be doing my first blast in 9 years soon.

28 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Thanks , now to become the big guy I want to be I’m sure with all you great members I’ll achieve it soon. I’ll be doing my first blast in 9 years soon.

You are in a Marathon not a race brother take your time 🙂 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Hi there I’m a 45 year old man from Cape Breton Island , Not new to this just starting over been training since the age of 16 and on and off in between just getting back at it after 9 serious years life happens and had me away from the game for awhile looking to learn from the senior members in hopes you can teach this old dog some new tricks , looking forward to enjoying Northern Lifters.

You couldn't have picked a better time to start back down the self improvement path .

Be young !!

DWBO

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...